sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nightmare

Started by Phoenix, September 06, 2011, 04:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

So another goddamn couple weeks of doing nothing since SEF had more networking issues or whatever the reason may be for the lull. Now its trime to get back to kicking a little goddamn ass and we see Ares practicing on a couple poor bikers in some small town hick bar. He cracks a bald guy with a goattee across the back with a pool cue, then jabs the end into a another with a mullet and goattee right between the eyes. Ares cracks him in the ribs, then smacks the bald guy across his face sending him to the floor. He throws down the cue and kicks the biker with a mullet in his overlapping gut, then rips him up in almost a Cyclone Slam sending the poor bastard through a table. Ares turns seeing the other guy on his knees and kicks him in the head, then yanks him up and runs the guy towards the bar tossing him over into the liquor bottles. He bolts for the door now as the bartender comes out from hiding with a double barrel twelve gauge blasting off a shot taking chunk out of his doorway. Ares bails into his pickup starting it with the door open flooring the gas and peeling dirt high into a huge cloud of dust. The bartender running out peering through the dust seeing the black pickup peel out on to a dirt road and another blast takes out the drivers taillight, then dust fills the area and once it settles we come up on a different scene, more towards evening and Ares’ pickup is parked on a beach right at the waters edge, dirt covers the whole fucking truck and we find the redneck himself up on the hood laying against the windshield wearing what he wore earlier, jean shorts and a black wife beater, a pair of old sneakers and now he has a beer in his right hand, his left arm up over his eyes shading them from the sun. He just gazes out over the water, takes a drink of beer, sneering now and says.

Finally I get to step back in the ring and whoop some ass between the ropes where I fucking belong instead of hitting bar after bar to keep my ass in shape. Listen up J, Jay Gee, ha, HA, fuck that, I’ll call ya Brooks, bitch. Ya see, it don’t matter what I call ya, what your called, but no matter what, its still funny as hell, so here’s to ya kid!

He raises his beer guzzling it down, then reaches into a cooler sitting to his left for a new beer, cracks it open and takes a drink. A refreshing look about him and then a burp before Ares speaks again.

We got six nights to wait for our match and I say its not fucking soon enough, so I have an idea Brooks, show up on Evolution cause I’ll be there looking for a fucking fight. Its all I wanted since coming here and we lost the in the tournament, so its real simple, we failed as a team, now I make you fail as a singles wrestler. So close we came to being Tag Champs, I came so close…

He seethes with anger and takes a long drink of beer, sneers as he wipes his mouth with his hand, then snarls a little saying.

Now your ass is gonna get dealt with and pay for dropping the ball, now you and I go one on one and you’ll be lucky to walk out alive after this one. I got your blood last time we stood in a ring together, now I take your career you son of a bitch, its over Brooks, your going nowhere and going fast, so do what ya gotta do, drink up son, its about be your last!

And Ares guzzles down his beer again, tosses the empty away and reaches for another cracking it open. He drinks down about half, belches loud and slides off the truck drinking the rest, then drops the can to the sand. He grabs his cooler and fishes out another beer, then tosses the cooler in through the open drivers door. Ares cracks the beer taking a drink, sits back on the seat bringing his feet up on the edge of the truck floor, rests his right hand with the beer on the dash, his left arm on the back of the seat.

You’re a silly son of a bitch if ya think this match is gonna end any differently than with me running yer ass over and over until you cannot walk, wrestle or even take a goddamn piss without help. The first match of the end of your miserable existence in SEF, Brooks, the end of it all for you doing what you supposedly love to do, the end of your dream for come Monday Night on WAR, it be…YOUR FUCKING NIGHTMARE!

Ares guzzles down his beer, then tosses the can downa nd swings into the cab starting up his pickup, Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold blaring from the speakers as he shuts his door and rips backwards into a ninety degree arch, then pulls forward ripping sand up high peeling down the beech like a maniac. His right hand getting a new beer is the last we see before he fades into the distance and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF