sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Barfight in Denver

Started by RunaeMoon, September 09, 2011, 12:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunaeMoon

It was midnight in Denver,Colorado and the air was a bit nippy for it being still summer time. Down on E. Colfax Ave. was a bar not far from downtown that was dingy, dirty looking and had a odor to it somewhat from all the alcohol that was being served there. Inside was different walks of life, drinking, playing pool and just being their rowdy selves. The jukebox was at the time playing hard rock and heavy metal tunes,switching off back and forth genres. A good looking female was sitting alone at a table further inside the bar, downing shots of whiskey and soaking her thoughts in tunes. She was minding her business when a muscular looking guy walks up to her, drunk and rude grabbed her by the arm. The female quickly turns her head and jerks her arm away and speaks.

"Get your god damn hands off me you fucking asshole, unless you want to lose your balls up in your ass."

The guy laughs and grabs her by the arm again, this time dragging her forcefully out of her seat. She had the whiskey bottle in her hand and reached around and slams it in his skull, smashing it and liquor spilling all over him. He gets pissed and starts screaming at her.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID CUNT! YOU OWE ME ANOTHER SHIRT WHORE!"

She laughs and the reaches her left leg up to meet his balls hard. He keels over and she grabs him by the hair of the head.

"What the fuck you just call me asshole? Time you learn some fucking manners you fucking muscle freak!"

She spins around and lands her fist into his face knocking him on his ass. She grabs a pool stick from some guy who backs up and she cracks the belligerent guy with it. She then grabs him and sets him up on the table, barely and nails him with Death by Moonlight. She then slowly gets up, spits on him and stands there why everyone is in shock. She says something.

"MIND YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING BUSINESS PEOPLE BEFORE I DO THE SAME TO YOU ALL!"

The bartender is pissed and comes out from behind the bar and speaks to Runae Moon, the woman who signed with SEF the other day.

"RUNAE....YOU GOING TO PAY ME FOR THIS MESS? I SURE IN THE HELL NOT!"

Runae answers as she walks out the bar, lighting a cigarette.

"YEAH YEAH..PUT IT ON MY TAB!"

The scene fades out as Runae is seen getting into her black trans-am.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF