sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time Out

Started by The American Tradition, December 29, 2013, 10:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

Cue white noise before snapping to Phoenix Winterborn, who was standing at the gorilla position. His steampunk-inspired gear was adorned along with his Phoenix Winterborn "FireSale" shirt (now available at SEFZone.com and Hot Topic). His trademark smirk was across his face as he heard the crowd getting hype.

"So, it's all come down to this. Jordan Cut, you won the match against Brady Henderson last week, and have proved yourself worthy to step into MY ring to face off for the world title. Sorry, I refuse to call it the...SEX world title." He facepalms. "Anywho, you have chosen to step into the ring with the single greatest wrestler this side of well...anywhere. Mississippi, Rio Gran-de, hell, this side of the gat damn International Date Line. You're not gonna find a more well-rounded wrestler than myself. And hell, you have to decide tonight, kiddo. Are you gonna rest up for the DOGG fight later tonight? Or are ya gonna go all out and try to win the world championship? Seems like you're between the proverbial rock and a hard place, ya think? Cause...that's what it's soundin like to me. So, here's how this is gonna go down. I'm gonna win the world title tonight, bring some peace and prosperity back to this company and you can go along with the Light Heavyweight title. See, the fact of the matter is this. You are gonna rue the day that you decided that you wanted to go toe-to-toe with the American Tradition. See, when I made what is now being called the highest-rated Hardcore Hotel in recent memory, I had a few choice words for whomever was going to walk out of Anarchy as the other number one contender opposite myself. That being that you were NOT gonna walk out of Apocalypse as the world champ. Not only did I call dibs on it, and you know...calling dibs is like, universal. That notwithstanding, I said that I was going to restore some prestige to the world title. I didn't get the chance to last night before it was ripped away from me. But...once I become a two-time champion? I can promise you that this belt? It goes nowhere until I say so. Get on my level, Jordan. I know it's gonna be difficult for ya, but give it the ol' college try, eh? For me?"

As he finishes, Linkin Park's "A Light That Never Comes" blares over the P.A. as Phoenix nods, smirks, and heads through the curtain to the adulation of the crowd, ready for a world title match of (hopefully) epic proportions...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF