sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

To Honor Ten Years Later

Started by Whitney_Marret, September 11, 2011, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The view comes alive with the camera panning around the scene and it is the site of Ground Zero in the heart of New York City, New York. There are a lot of people gathered around the site to mourn those that died that day. The camera settles on a trio standing with a chunk of the steel that was of one of the towers behind them. There are a woman and two men. The woman is dressed in a blue silk long sleeved shirt, a black leather ladies business jacket, a black polyester mini skirt, black leather high heeled booties, a diamond solitaire necklace, a black onyx and diamond platinum ring, three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets with a clear watch that has diamonds on it and diamond rosary type of necklace with a pair of dangly diamond chandelier earrings. The two men have on suits that are black but one has a white business shirt and a blue/green tie and the other has on a black tie and red business shirt. They both stand on the either side of the woman. The woman is SEF Co-Owner Whitney Marret and the two men with black wraparound sunglasses are SEF Co-Owner and Manager, Viper and Whitney’s best friend, JG Brooks. Whitney looks to be crying and Viper just rubs her shoulders as some of the tears flow from her, soon subsides from the comfort and love that she felt from Viper. JG stands up from crouching down to look at a name engraved into the stone before him to stand next to his best friend. Viper hands Whitney his black handkerchief to dry her eyes, as she does, she lets her thoughts empty.)

I still can not believe that it has been ten years since it happen. Ten years ago, I was a student at Owensboro High going into my next class and I saw the second tower get hit….I felt like everything that I had been told was the way it was, changed. After all the evidence was pointed out in the beginning, I wanted to join the Army to go over to Iraq and Afghanistan to make the people of those that attacked the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania pay for what they had done. I wanted to so bad. I couldn’t understand it at the time.

(JG looks to Whitney and says.)

Yeah. Senseless killing all in the name of oil and money. I do believe that the final number that what has been released how many died here in my backyard was pushing three thousand. And the look on Bush’s face when he found out that the terrorist had attacked the same building that my uncle worked at, lets put it this way, that cheating bastard better know that it’s not been forgotten that it was his cousins that did this and made this date in history, a black and dark day. The thing that gets me is that he knew that this was going to happen. But from now on, I’m going to remember my uncle and fight for him to get what I want.

(Viper clears his throat and lifts up his glasses to his head and looks at both Whitney and JG.)

I didn’t find out until days later because at Vegas place, I didn’t have any news sources. I was there preparing for the weekend and the following week. Of course, I was shocked to hear what had happened. I couldn’t imagine getting the news, JG, that one of your loved ones was killed in a terrorist attack.

(Whitney, who is finally cleared up, looks at both of the guys then into the camera.)

I know I’ve expressed time and time again how much this country means to me. And yes, after all these years, it wasn’t just the Islamic extremist that was solely behind our country’s blackest and darkest moment in history. But I feel differently today. Those that were responsible, God will judge them and they will be dealt with by been sent to the fiery depths of hell to burn! I damn near join the military because of what happened. But I chose a different and better path for myself. I don’t regret what I’ve done I just hope that those are left have found solace and peace that they deserve. You all will always be in my thoughts from time to time. Rest in peace to you all and to those that are here, have faith, it’ll be better. I’ve got faith!

(Whitney then lays down a bouquet of red, white, and yellow roses at the memorial with a note attached. Whitney cries a little more and Viper rubs Whitney’s shoulder gently and bring his head to hers when JG starts to walk away. Viper gently takes Whitney by the left hand, kissing it ever so softly and they walk away. The camera zooms in on the note and it reads, “To Those That Lost Their Lives And Will Always be Remembered!”. The camera then fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF