sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Becoming Champion! (War r/p)

Started by ChrisRogers, September 12, 2011, 03:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" kicks off the air with Chris Rogers already in the ring, and he is not happy looking very piss off after getting disrespected by Mesa twice, so he started talking into the microphone.

Chris Rogers: I'm not in a good mood after some punk name Mesa is starting to piss me the hell off, and I don't know what your problem is with me, but you started something I plan on finishing it that is a promise. Tonight on "War", I'm in fatal four-way match with the winner becoming the new SEF North American Champion, so I don't know much about my challengers I don't really care, because I plan take out my anger on anyone of those challengers get in my way. If I become champion than I plan on defending it the best I can. Becoming champion is nothing new to me, I been champion everywhere I go and defend it against anyone who steps forwards wants to take it, so if I become champion I plan on defending it against whoever comes at my way. I got nothing else to say, so the guys in the back play my music!

"Written In The Stars" blares on the pa system, so "War" goes to commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF