sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Talent & Aggression

Started by Taylor Andrews, September 22, 2011, 02:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

So it’s the day of Evolution and we got several hours before the show, so we find Tina relaxing on a sofa in a room backstage filled with smoke from what must happened earlier, must be Impact X’s locker room! Anyways, Tina sits there legs crossed, blonde hair hanging down her shoulders, a white tank top shows off some cleavage from her actually natural breasts and pretty nice at that. Black leather pants cover legs and strappy high heels are on her feet. Tina has her arms crossed loosely over her chest and just stares with a smirk before saying.

Wow Runae…Runae Moon, new girl to SEF and I must say, you are indeed nothing more than some little girl who has no clue about this company or about any of the women in it. You preach equality and want no more working for the man like this company actually holds women down yet it is the opposite for in SEF, women truly have equal rights. And so what if I am blonde and hot, as a matter of fact, I am One Hot Bitch and before you or Midnight came in here with your little Bytches Inc. which failed worse than the XFL!

She cracks a big smirk now and Tina just continues.

Now Runae your on your way out of here, but not without going through me first. You thought ya could just come in, speak some lies from your cum receptacle of a mouth, then waltz out without any repercussions, but your wrong. Tonight we meet in that ring and I don’t care who you want to bring, I never have which is why your little revealing moment with Midnight didn’t phase me one bit for I have had any backup you can bring countered already!

She uncrosses her arms still smirking and motions across the sofa to another sofa where Shane Mack and Nykki Delight sit next to each other. Mack waves the camera off him and it pans back over to Tina who is chuckling a little, then says.

Not that it matters anyways, I can take on both you little girls because Midnight likes to act intimidating, but has never dominated anyone in SEF. She claims to be a legend outside this company, yet acts like nothing more than you Runae, a newcomer, a rookie, a fucking bonafide jobber even. Your both a couple worthless cunts who disgrace what women have worked hard to overcome. Whitney Marret busted her fucking ass for years here, Julie did the exact same, Cassie Michaels, Courtney Michaels, Kaci, Cassidy Dawn McPherson, Cassidy Michaels, Yesenia Lopez and many, many more have all went the extra mile for SEF because this company gave them equality from the beginning!

A more serious expression, but still relaxed is Tina who has her arms crossed loosely over her chest again and says.

You two want to shit all over the hard work Whitney and the real legends have done to insure we all have such a great place to work, then fine, tonight Runae, I shit all over you in that ring, I dominate your worthless ass and show the world why I am indeed the real T & A around here. You see, I’ve said it before, I stated in that ring with my actual wrestling that the T & A ain’t about tits and ass, but there is no reason you can’t look good and kick ass at the same time. Runae, you need to do your research before you open your mouth for it only shows how ignorant you truly are, how wrong you are, and how much your going to hurt tomorrow after I advance clearly and dominantly over you in this tournament. it’s a good thing you are leaving the company for after I get done with you, you may not be able to wrestle another match or even want to!

A devious look about her now as Tina says.

And Midnight, you can continue to use you little imposter, yes honey, I know all about the rag tag whore you brought in here to pass off as me leading to you pinning her down with your foot. The problem is, no one bought it for one second, you fooled no one with your little imposter, just made yourself look like the jobber you are, then again, I guess your just doing your job right!

A smirk form again and Tina relaxes her arms laying them beside her on the sofa saying.

You two little twits got no idea what’s in store for you if ya decide to fuck with me or any women in SEF, that goes for Alexandra Callaway too, Midnight’s new bitch of the week! Any of you want to think your badass and intimidating, then come try it with me and I’ll put ya in your place quickly, your place being far beneath me. Just ask Midnight about battling me last year, oh wait, she was drugged right?

Tina rolling her eyes just says.

It’s a good thing you were drugged Midnight, that way you can’t remember getting owned by myself and Mack and just by Impact X in general. Your nothing to us and apparently, given the circus act you keep trying to repeat, you never will be anything more than another ass to kick as I move my way up to a title of my own!

She looks more serious now, still relaxed and says.

That is the thing your failing to understand Runae, that this is for the International Title, a prestigious championship held by some of the great women in SEF, a stepping stone to the World Title, a belt that represents you as one of the best. I have my sights set on wearing that title since last year, trying to get a shot against Lacey Daniels who would end up beaten by Julie and that is who I would really love to face, the woman that helped train me. But regardless how it happens, as long as I do get to wear that title, then so be it. You claim ya want equality when its already here, been here for over nine years, you claim you want to takeover from the men, then get real and get focused on the gold we have the opportunity to earn. Tonight I am going through you Runae Moon, I am not stopping until you can no longer move or decide to tap out to the real T & A which if ya really want words to, try these two!

Tina with some intensity in her eyes now says sort of slow and focused.

TALENT…AGGRESSION…those two words could sum up what I, the real T & A is all about, but then again, I’m a bit more versatile than being summed in two words, a little more unpredictable with what I’ll bring to the ring and this whole fucking tournament. If you think for one second I came here with any other intention than getting my hands on gold, getting my hands dirty, getting myself made into an icon of this sport, then think again honey. By the way, all anyone has proof of is me fucking one man around here, though I admit I had a few women to play with last year, that’s what it was, play, something to do when I wasn’t kicking Midnight’s ass so hard she bailed for the millionth time right out of SEF!

A smirk on her face again as Tina says.

Only one of us moves on to the next round of the tournament, only one man or woman will win the whole thing and become the International Champion, and obviously Runae, we all know your leaving anyways, but what many may not get until it happens is that you’ll be leaving on a stretcher, hell, maybe even a body bag!

She grins now and then we hear Mack say.

Hey, speaking of bags, I got this bag of shit earlier that, well, wow, yea, anyone wanna try it?

The view pans around showing the side of both sofas catches Tina’s right side on the left of the view and she shrugs saying.

Hell yea, fire it up ya crazy bastard!

Nykki laughing looks at Mack nudging him and he just smirks saying.

Yea, you can have some, shouldn’t hurt anything.

Then Shady Smack comes up behind Mack’s sofa leaping to the back of it and plops down next to Mack tugging at the bag of weed. Mack pulls it away and says.

Hang on, I’m a twist one up, Nykki quick, get his ass a can of Sapporo, stat!

Nykki leans over the side of the sofa pulling a can out as Mack says.

Get me a Guinness too!

Nykki grabs one handing off the beers and asks Tina.

You want a Heiny, honey?

She smirks and Tina nods yea, so Nykki grabs a couple out, then pops the top handing one over. Shady drinks up is Sapporo as Nykki pops Mack’s top while he finishes wrapping up a nice king sized joint rolled using the number 420 king size zig zags, heh, cheap plug for zig zag. He pops in his mouth and pulls a silver zippo from the table between the sofas firing it up, then after a deep drags passes it to Shady. Mack takes a drink of beer and blows the smoke into the view clouding it up some and the joint comes this way, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF