sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ready To Rumble

Started by 2CityMastermind, September 23, 2011, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2CityMastermind

So last week I did not get the job done in the North American title match, but now this week I am facing off against Midnight and Alexandra Callaway with Jacob Daniels as my tag team partner. This is going to be an interesting seeing how theirs a secret that is lurking around the halls of SEF but no one knows who it involves or what it about. So now Midnight and Alexandra Callaway are trying to claim they are the new divas of destruction, give me a break they are not the divas of destruction, that name belongs to Beth phoenix and Natalya Neidhart.

This week is a new week and now with my tag team partner Jacob Daniels here in the company and we are going to defeat Midnight and Alexandra Callaway. I wonder if or when the truth will be realized. Midnight is telling me to watch my back because he is coming to take out all the men because she is under the assumption that I treat her and Alexandra as “Barbie doll” divas, WHAT THE FUCK SHE SMOKING. I know what Alexandra is capable of I have been on the brutal end of it. When she broke my neck in company. Alexandra and myself have put on some of the greatest matches against each other, so I know she is not a Barbie doll diva.

Wednesday Night War will just be that a war of the sexes because it two men facing two woman, but one woman is egotistical more then a man is. Rumors are running wild around this company faster then a bong going around a session. You see Divas of Destruction I know weakness of my opponents but do I use them to get a mental edge over them? No I do things my way and let their mind games falter when I prove them wrong.

As the camera’s are rolling as the SEF camera’s are with Alexandra Callaway as she is getting ready for her match against Jacob and Myself as she looks in the mirror as I show up behind her as Alexandra looks shocked as I start to speak

][Matt Ward][  Alexandra, this isn't creepy at all. When two people have a bond, weither it be superstar and fan or something much more personal. It is the universe that brings them together. There's no denying the truth Lexi. I guess some call it fate. Do you believe in fate Alexandra? I know your disappointed in some of the people in your life. But you don’t have to worry, I'll never leave you. You'll never have to be alone again. I'm sorry Alexandra, I didn't mean to startle you. But know you know you aren't alone.

As Alexandra turns around I am no where insight as she looks confused as Alexandra looks at her phone as a message begins to show up as it says ”Truth will set you free” as I am making my way towards the locker room as my phone rings as I get a text saying “Time will show the truth” as I get into the Prime Time Players Locker room as Jacob looks at me as he starts to speak.

][Jacob Daniels][ Matt this week is going to be a week to show that we mean business, Midnight and Alexandra have not even faced me in the ring, so they do not know what they are going to expect from me in the ring.

][Matt Ward][ Jacob you might be the wild card in this match but right now I am more focused on Midnight then I am Alexandra Callaway because she is a lethal wildcard I never faced her in a match, but I know Alexandra is a treat but she is not a wild card in the match. This week we need to show these woman that we are just a treat as they are in the ring, because it pisses me the fuck off that Midnight thinks that WE are CALLING  them “BARBIE DOLL DIVAS.” 

][Jacob Daniels][ I know right we will show these woman that we do not underestimate them because they are a woman, it does not matter who the hell steps in the ring it could be the queen of England we would still beat the dog shit out of her. Midnight just lit a fire under our ass with that comment and now she is going to be like we have them in the palm of our hands like putty.

I begin to smirk when Jacob said that because he does not even know what really going to happen when it happens. Jacob looks at me as I start to speak.

][Matt Ward][ This week it going to show that it is all fair in love and war. This week is going to be the battle of the sexes because SEF management thought that what this company needed to lift up the War ratings and after last week I am going to prove that I am not a joke, yes I had a set back and last a match on War, now I need to come back fighting strong with more determination.

Jacob grabs a bottle of Pepsi as he throws me one as SEF backstage interviewer Bob Melvin comes into the room as he starts to conduct an interview with us.

Bob Melvin Right now I am here with the team that is teaming up for the first time against a team that has a blood bond because they are family?

][Matt Ward][ First of all Bob you need to check your facts, this is not the first time Jacob and myself has teamed up, so you really need to check your self at the door to see if you have the accurate information before you come spewing stuff to us.

Bob nods as he starts to speak again as Jacob looks at me as we just drink our soda as he starts to speak.

Bob Melvin So guys what are your thoughts about this match, seeing that people are marking you the underdog in this match?

][Jacob Daniels][ This week Bob the Prime Time Players are going to prove that we mean business, I know this is my first ever match in SEF, but my tag team partner has been here on a couple of stints so I know that I can trust him to have my back when it comes to helping me through my first match in a new company.

][Matt Ward][ Tell me you did not just say we are underdogs? I love being called an underdog because that means I am not being taken as a treat. Well it seems that I need to prove that you always bet on the underdogs not against them.

Bob Melvin Matt we know that you are in the International Title tournament to make it to the Christmas pay per view where you can fight for that championship. So what are your thoughts that you might be facing midnight instead of Runae Moon?

][Matt Ward][ To me that is complete and utter bullshit if management is going to allow some one former tag team partner to take the place of the person that was in the tournament because they quit, you see Midnight you need to earn the spot that Runae was put in, you have not done that, all you have done has attacked people and drive management crazy with the attacks, and they are going to reward you with a spot in the tournament against Me? Damn you must have been on some strong weed, shit what did you go to Cheech and Chong land and get high with them and believe that management will allow you to take her spot that she earned?

][Jacob Daniels][ Matt that bridge will come when you get their, right now we need to prove that we are the dominate tag team in SEF against Alexandra and Midnight. Because I am not going to let two woman humiliate me on my first in ring match with SEF, you got to be kidding me if I am going to let them walk over me. This War it going to be battle it does not matter to me if emotions are going to be tested, this is just a business so right now we are going to prove that we are the elite of the elite in SEF.

Bob Melvin leaves the room as Jacob looks at me as the camera starts to fade as my phone goes off as a special ring tone as Jacob looks at me as he wonders what the hell is going on.

2CityMastermind

RP Title: Ready To Rumble
RP Inspiration: Seize the day by Avenged Sevenfold, Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
Stable: Prime Time Players
Relationship Status: Just wait and see

Darkness is inside of me in the deep dark depths of my soul, right now the light is overpowering the demons to where they do not come out and destroy Alexandra. But on the same time I am torn because I want the demonic to unleash the fury against Midnight. WOW Midnight is proclaiming that I have false love for Alexandra Callaway? Midnight do you know that Alexandra loves me as much or even more as I love her that more that what I can say about you and Ravyn Crow. What Midnight did I strike a nerve? You proclaim that you do not love Ravyn that you are out of his spells when in reality you know you are still with him you are just lying to Alexandra so you can trap her into teaming with you because you want her hurt.

Jacob does not even know what he is in for tonight, this is a battle beyond what he thinks, he thinks it about business and stopping the divas of destruction, well I am on a battle for love and getting my wife back in my arms, but right now I need to snap Alexandra back into reality, but I know that she is not going to back down from this match. Alexandra and I will have to put it on the line even know that our bodies are going to feel the pain of being in the ring with each other or when I am in the ring with Midnight or Alexandra’s in the ring with Jacob we will feel each other pain.

People think that me not showing my emotion and letting build up inside me is a bad thing, but Midnight and Alexandra will come to realize that not showing my emotions is going to be her downfall. This week it no more second city mastermind, it going to start the era of the black tailed rattlesnake in SEF because I am lethal Midnight your niece knows what I am capable but I am also deadly as a rattlesnake. Midnight you need to realize that I am more of a treat then you think, I am more deadly then you think I can end you with out feeling sorry about it, your niece knows how many careers I have ended when they crossed my path and messed with me the wrong way.

Darkness is inside of me in the deep dark depths of my soul, right now the light is overpowering the demons to where they do not come out and destroy Alexandra. But on the same time I am torn because I want the demonic to unleash the fury against Midnight. WOW Midnight is proclaiming that I have false love for Alexandra Callaway? Midnight do you know that Alexandra loves me as much or even more as I love her that more that what I can say about you and Ravyn Crow. What Midnight did I strike a nerve? You proclaim that you do not love Ravyn that you are out of his spells when in reality you know you are still with him you are just lying to Alexandra so you can trap her into teaming with you because you want her hurt.

My demons have been dragging me to hell and I have been fighting my way to get back to the top of higher grounds. No one has helped me in my battles against them they just stood their and watched and sometimes laughed. Each time I climb up to the top they just bring me right back down to the bottom. I could compare this match to Midnight and Alexandra like my fight against my demons. Pain has come and gone like a roller coaster ride. But you know something I am not afraid to take a stand against my demons, Tonight another demon will be defeated.

Torture and pain is coming and it will not be stopped until it meets the owner of the pain and torture that they have caused. No one thinks they really no me and what I am capable of doing tonight. All I know is the Rattlesnake is going to be tearing off the skins of the flesh with each swing of the fist to Midnight body flesh will be coming off as I inch closer and closer to my sanity when Alexandra will be in my arms and I will be sane. Pain is like a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off on some one my body has obtain so much pain and hate and torture that the bomb says it time to blow up. No one really know what my life is like, No one has been in my shoes and lived it. Tonight I get to give some one a taste of what my pain has been like over the years. So I am out side of the arena were War is going to take place as I am in a dark alley as the cameras are following me as I begin to speak about the match.

][Matt Ward][ Midnight the pain is going to be unleashed tonight, all the pain and sadness that you have caused me. SEF Fans will learn tonight that I’m the keeper of Midnight's fate as I am going to dominate this match tonight. Tonight a wave of heat will be unleashed on to Simon at the hands of a rattlesnake. Midnight it going to be bitter sweet when you are induct to the hall of pretenders because you are no contender by any means. I fell sorry for my tag team partner because he is just going to be a fatality to the war that i am battling. Midnight you are trying to prevent me from Alexandra the same way Ravyn Crow was preventing you from your family.

I look up at the sky as the darkness in the clouds is starting to take over the sun as I start to smirk as I start to speak again about the match.

][Matt Ward][ Midnight the time has come for you to learn your faith has been chosen for you at the hands of the black tailed rattlesnake, I know you are sitting in your locker room or where ever you have Alexandra held captive as I am doing this promo, you say midnight going to kill me, It more like Matt Ward going to end Midnight. Because if you really think about Midnight if there is one person that knows me and what I can do, do you actually think she will tell you what I am capable of doing in the ring or let you find out for yourself the hard way. I look up at the sky as the darkness is starting to set in as I am startling to realize that my demons are starting to come out in this match just for you Midnight, I can control my self not to harm Alexandra. You on the other hand I want to send a message that I am more deadly the you ever realized in your life. Midnight just think of your fears and nightmares coming to reality and haunting you that is what I am doing to you.

Then I start walking back into the arena as Jacob is looking for me as I stop and turn towards the camera as I start to sing an avenged sevenfold song.

][Matt Ward][ Dragged ya down below Down to the devil's show To be his guest forever Peace of mind is less than never Hate to twist your mind But God ain't on your side An old acquaintance severed Burn the world your last endeavor. Flesh is burning You can smell it in the air Cause men like you have Such easy soul to steal, So stand in line while They ink numbers in your head You're now a slave Until the end of time here Nothing stops the madness, Burning, haunting, yearning Pull the trigger. You should have known The price of evil And it hurts to know That you belong here, yeah Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare.

Jacob looks at me as he starts to speak as he was confused why I was singing that song.

][Jacob Daniels][ Matt what was the deal with you singing that song just now.

][Matt Ward][ Jacob that song is so poetic because I am some one fucking nightmare come to life and tonight I am going to be causing terrors in some one life in this match because I know midnight weakness, her weakness is her love for Ravyn Crow. To bad Ravyn Crow was not her I would just manipulate him the same way Midnight is Manipulating Alexandra.

Jacob looks at me as he is confused why I am only focusing on Midnight and not Alexandra as he starts to speak.

][Jacob Daniels][ Is their something between you and Alexandra?

][Matt Ward][ Jacob in time you will find out what Alexandra means to me, but right now you have to focus on helping me defeat Midnight. Because that is right I am focused on, Jacob you will find that person that you feel their pain when it happens to them, and when you are in pain they will fill your pain. Tonight I am coming to battle I do not care if I end up in the hospital, it does not matter if I win the match or not as long as I win the war. And by the end of the match the war will be won.

][Jacob Daniels][ Matt what the hell are you talking about what war, I know that the name of the show, but what are you talking about.

][Matt Ward][ Jacob this match is not business to me, it became personal when Midnight Manipulated Alexandra to team up with her to try and take me out, here is the thing I am not going to be the one that gets taken out, Midnight I AM YOUR FUCKING NIGHTMARE so tonight the rattlesnake will strike you with venom and you will be poisoned beyond your control and no one will dare to save you not Alexandra, No One because you are a cancer and I am your FUCKING CURE to get rid of you.

As we are walking around the backstage area as Tom Walker comes up to us as he starts to conduct an interview as he starts to speak.

Tom Walker Matt would you like to comment on the comments that midnight said about the girl that you were talking to was not her niece Alexandra Callaway?

][Matt Ward][ Tom let me put it to you this way, Midnight has a seeing problem if she can not reconigize her sexy and attractive niece. Time is ticking Midnight till I become your fucking nightmare come to life. Alexandra may be related to Midnight by blood, I know they say blood thinker then water, but Midnight needs to realize that Love is stronger then blood because it is an emotion, when the time comes the truth will come and it will set the person free from the clutches of manipulation.

As I crack my neck as Tom looks at me as he starts to ask Jacob a question

Tom Walker Jacob what are your thoughts leading into this match knowing that Midnight and Alexandra are family?

][Jacob Daniels][ Let get this straight, it does not matter to me that they are family, I am coming out to the ring and kick some fucking ass and raise some fucking attention in this fucking building because this place needs it. We are ready to rumble, I know matt more then ready to let out the rage tonight.

Jacob looks at me as I start to sing nightmare again as Tom looks at me confused

][Matt Ward][ Can't wake up and sweat 'Cause it ain't over yet Still dancing with your demons Victim of your own creation Beyond the will to fight Where all that's wrong is right Where hate don't need a reason Loathing self-assassination You've been lied to Just to rape you of your site And now they have the nerve To tell you how to feel So sedated as they Medicate your brain And while you slowly Go insane they tell ya "Given with the best intentions help you with your complications" You should have known The price of evil And it hurts to know That you belong here, yeah No one to call Everybody to fear Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare.

Tom Walker Matt why are you singing this song right now? Are you having some out of body experience?

I look at Tom as I tilt my head as I tilt straight as I start to speak about the questions he gave me, first addressing the out of body experience.

][Matt Ward][ What the fuck do I look like the exorcist? No you dumb fuck I was not having an out of body experience. As for the song, it just a message to some one that I am waiting for them for this match because I am their fucking personal nightmare come to life, do you understand me now Midnight? Tick tock your dreams are about to strike the clock as it comes up midnight on your career in SEF, because I am going to end you.

Tom looks at me as Jacob starts to sadistically smirk as he starts to speak

][Jacob Daniels][ MATT’S GOING TO KILL YOU, MATT’S GOING TO KILL YOU, MATT’S GOING TO KILL YOU.

Jacob and I sadistically laugh as we walk away from Tom Walker as we head back to our locker room as Jacob and I get a text message from some one as we begin to Laugh louder as the cameras fade to black quickly.
[/font]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF