sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Answering a Challenge

Started by kstancil13, February 04, 2014, 07:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{{Barry makes his way backstage.  He enters Kristin Fox's empty office and leaves his suitcase and gimmick bag.  He then stops the interview girl, Sammy for directions to Josh Rodgers' locker room.  He shakes his head and removes her hand from his arm}

Barry:"I'm flattered but I'm married."

Sammy:"What she doesn't know what hurt you."

{Barry snickers}

Barry:"SEF is a 24/7 commitment and you ever heard the wrestling cliche, 'Don't Cross the Boss?'  Yeah, see if I was so inclined both bosses would kick my ass.  My wife Kristin for cheating and then Whit would kick my ass for hurting her best friend.  So let's not and tell me where Rodgers is."  {she sticks her tongue out at him and points}  "Thanks."  {He kicks the door in like he did when he was SWAT and finds a little orgy in progress.  Josh is fucking the petite blond from his place from the front while the leggy red head takes her with a strap on.  Barry tilts his head bizzare doing a double take as Claire grinds on Lacey's name rubbing her tits against a poster of Tina.  He shakes his head turning away} "Put your shit away.  You called me out and now I'm here.  There'll be a lot of time for your whores to work your jock when I put your ass in traction."

Danika

Josh ignores him for awhile smirking and reaches over to start thumbing Clair's clit

Josh:"Let's see if I can make you cum as many times as your fucking whore sister, babe."

He pushes an annoyed Lacey and Lyric away from him.  He snatches Claire up by her hair and bends her over making her scream as he jams his cock into her roughly.

kstancil13

{Barry walks over and kicks him in the face.}

Barry:"Ready now, you son of a bitch?"

{When Josh gets up and grabs his jeans, obviously pissed, he slides the sleeves of his long sleeve shirt up a bit ready.  Barry doesn't give him much of a chance past zipping his jeans before he is on him.  He rolls his eyes when Lyric tries to come on to him.  He pie faces her backward and ducks out of the way of a forearm from Josh that hits Lyric.  Barry knows that Josh doesn't care because he's an abuser.  Claire runs off embarrassed and Lacey is concerned for Lyre.  Josh spins around and Barry hits him with a spear.  Techs show up for Lyric to take her out as Barry locks him into Ichi-hiki ōkami his MMA submission}

Danika

Talon sees the two of them fighting and kicks Barry in the face.

Talon:"It ain't a match unless its in the ring asshole."

Talon picks up Josh's metal briefcase and knocks Josh out cold.  He'll deal with that bastard later.  He drags Barry out to the ring by his pretty boy hair.  The fans watch them not really giving a damn.  Talon shakes his head as Barry tries to say something.  Talon spits in Barry's face before kicking him in the stomach.  Barry still not fighting back trying to call him off.  A ref finally climbs into the ring.  Talon shoots Barry into the corner.  He goes for a big boot to the face but Barry drops to the mat and rolls out of the way.

Talon:"You fucked my fiancée and my daughter at the same damn time!  You've been fucking my kid since she was a baby! Fight me you son of a bitch!"

Barry goes to punch Talon in the face but he catches it and nails him with the Rock bottom.  He then picks him up pissed that Josh stole the move he taught him.  He picks Barry up and border tosses him across the ring.  He kicks him in the head and drops down for a Texas Clover Leaf.  The ref dropping down to check and see if Barry's knocked out by raising his arm multiple times.

Danika

The ref signals for the bell when Barry cannot answer the count.  Talon doesn't feel like he has had the satisfaction of his anger.  He drags Barry out of the ring and kicks the ring steps apart.  He sets him up for a tombstone pile driver onto the steps busting him open.

Talon:"You're dead to me, Boudreaux.  Dusty's an adult now and hopefully her ass will come to her senses...."

He touches his nose and shoots a line of snot out on him before turning pissed off to head to the back to deal with his skank of a fiancé.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF