sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carlos Mitchell & Kristin Fox Check Into The Hardcore Hotel

Started by Showsteala, February 04, 2014, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Mack just standing there with Kristin still sucking his cock and those aren't tears, but rather Mack's cum shooting down her face which she takes with a smile. Kristin slurping up the rest and looks ready for more, but Mack saying.

After the show honey, I'll swing by your office and give ya a treat that makes them all bow at our feet!!!

Mack looking out of the ring at this new kid showing up that didn't even mention his name, but does it really matter!?!

Well there ya go kid, Talon is is it, don't matter!?! Don't think your being some hero though cause I just take all the pretty girls when they throw themselves at me, its part of the territory that is being Daddy Mack. You want to work in XFW, show up and we'll book ya, or put in a fucking form like everyone else does if ya can't do it the old school way. I don't care where ya come from, you here to wrestle, let's do it before I fuck this hottie right here, right now!?!

Kristin with her face cleaned up and moving in next to Mack hugging his body a bit sexually. She kisses his chest as The Mack shrugging sarcastically just looks smug and sarcastic with the hunger for more, more, more behind them baby blues letting us know he down to fight a jobber or fuck his boss!?!

Simon Lee Nash

Carlos Mitchell helps up Kristin Fox and grabs a towel to wipe off the Mack cum from her face.

Carlos: Alright i will say to everybody. Tonight you got to see why Anarchy is quickly become the fast rising show in the SEW. Cause of great match making and we are not scared of pushing it to the limits. Like i said we got two title fights still to come here tonight. and three matches coming here in two weeks.

Carlos: But it's a team effort. Yes Kristin does her work behind the sences but i will say this. At least i know my place unlike some other GM on another show. She knows who she is.

crowd yells out ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Carlos: I will say this. I am not scared of pushing it to the limits. Now you can save your crap and all that stuff in the ring. you wanted it. you got it. the real winners are these fans

cheap pop

Carlos: As much as i don't see eye to eye with my owner. I respect her. We have a good working relationship. We are both bound for greatness. We are seven shows in and we are getting bigger and better each and every time out. We got shows going all over the country and canada this up coming year. You can check it out. At SEW.com/Anarchy to see when we are coming to a city near you.

Carlos: I got nothing else to say so Carlos Mitchell and Kristin Fox are checking out of the Hardcore hotel. Thanks for the time Mack and i will see you in two weeks.

Carlos drops the mic and grabs the arm of Kristin Fox. He opens the ropes for her as a true gentlemen does. Then goes up the ramp and they both disappear behind the curtain.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF