sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wasting Time

Started by CAW, June 06, 2011, 09:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

Sitting on the back of a park bench somewhere along the Detroit river is Hardcore Haz drinking a Natural Ice and sporting kinda grungy jeans, sneakers, and an old Sandman Fan shirt of his. Several empties lay on the grass around him and a thirty pack with more full cans sit on the bench at his feet while Haz just pours down the rest of the one in his hand. Some drizzles out the corners of his mouth and he wipes it away with the back of his left hand, grabs a new beer and cracks it open. He takes a smaller drink, then sneers and says.

So what the fuck is this shit we got going on for WAR? A fatal fucking five way match and not one of the four challengers have are named Joe Dumar and none of them even have a title for me to try and take. What a crock this is!

He slams down a drink of beer, then says.

I go from whooping Joe’s ass earlier this year to fighting four bitches, four fucking losers in a filler match, goddamn it!

Haz stands up guzzling down the beer, then turns whipping the empty through the air. Haz grabs four empties from by the bench and stands them on the back of the bench, then pulls a Singapore cane from behind the bench and points to each empty can before saying.

One week away, seven more nights to go before the four of you crocks, Midnight, Tina, Jason Price, and The Rockstar, before you all get caned to hell!

And so now Haz swings slamming the cane across the top of the bench knocking all four cans back to the ground. Haz grabs a fresh beer now and cracks it open, then tosses it back draining that one and slams the can to his head. A little blood trickles out of a cut and grabs another beer saying.

First of all, Rockstar is it, you fucking serious!? A Rockstar you want to be, you think you are, probably ok the name cause of your love for rocking chocolate stars, fucking flamer!

He laughs and takes a drink of his beer, then sneers saying.

Midnight, Tina, oh wow, two little girls who tried stepping up last year like several other failures being used to fill the return show. All five of us are though, but I’ll be the guy swinging this cane at each and every one of your fucking heads. Midnight, Tina, I’d just as soon fuck you too as I would cave your pretty little heads in, so don’t go thinking old Haz is gonna take it easy on ya or show mercy for any reason. You could claw at my cock and I’ll just slap ya in the face with it, then keep caning your ass!

He guzzles down more beer, then says.

And now Jason Price, the Priceless one huh, what a fucking crock!?!

Haz slams down the rest of that beer and tosses it down, then grabs a new one, realizes it’s the last one and uses the cane to send the empty pack flying off the bench., haz steps up on it and turns sitting on the back of it, then cracks the beer saying.

You like to make people tap, ya think your little submission style is gonna take you to the top over me, ya think I’ll tap? Jason, your staring at a man who ain’t about to satisfy you that easily, so lock me in more holds than I can count shich may not be many, but you’ll find its gonna take more than you got to put down Hardcore Haz!

And he guzzles down some of the beer, then says.

I didn’t come back to SEF for either one of you miserable sacks of shit. I came back because Joe Dumar and I have unfinished business, because I want gold, and mostly I want the gold he wears. Win or lose tonight, Joe, buddy boy, ya better realize that Nick Torres is far from your biggest worry come next Monday Night on WAR!

Haz sneering slams down the beer, then crushes it to his head and tosses the can up. He swings the cane and slams the empty through the air. Haz leaps over the bench and swaggers away leaving the park, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF