sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Why did you do it?

Started by JordanCut, February 19, 2014, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut walks in Golden Goddess locker room while she cover her boobs just finish getting undress, so Jordan Cut started speaking.

Why did you do it? I'm not mad just wondering if this is end of "Golden Cutters" tell me now then we can forget about this tag team match on War. I'm not going to waste my time again not knowing you going to walk away from me, so you want be team with me or what?

Jordan Cut folds his arms waiting to see what Golden Goddess will say.

Daddy Mack

Actually, Taylor was just dressing, but sits back letting her fine, firm tits perk up as she leans back on her sofa with a sarcastic grin while Daddy Mack emerges from a bathroom in back of the dressing room breaking the silence with a flush. Jordan eying Mack who walks out wearing only his ring tights and scoots on down next to Taylor getting a similar smirk about him flashing them baby blues like he don't know what's going on, but knowing we all know he knows.

Taylor Andrews decided it be time to stand on the side of The Mack, so yes, the Golden Cutters will cut no more, but the Golden Gal will shine with The Showtime cause my partner is technically on a leave of absence. Why we were given our rematch when he isn't even here, or supposed to be per his request is beyond me!?! I guess its cause they know Mack can carry it all on his back, then again, they know now what we already knew, The Showtime grows stronger cause Taylor Andrews and The Mack will be teaming up on WAR to face the Mid West Warriors. And them boys need only focus their attention on the two of us or else them straps be changing hands for a third week in a row!!!

Mack leaning back putting an arm around Taylor who still sits topless with her ring shorts on telling Jordan with a smart ass smirk.

You can leave now, we got a match to get ready for.

Jordan nodding ok and backing out of the view where The Showtime sits, the newest member looking hot as ever with nipples erect while Mack kicks back eyeballing them creamy breasts, but flashing them eyes this way.

Listen up boys, you wanna talk about wolves, well last time I checked, wolves hunt when their hungry and its what The Mack has been doing since he returned to SEF a year and a half ago. I have been the hungriest son of a bitch in this world, hungry for competition, so if you think your up to the hunt, then let's see what ya got!?! Hell, I like your style cause it reminds of my own, and win or lose, maybe things can pick up for all four of us and we really take this business by the throat and squeeze everything out of it we can!?! That is if your willing to truly hunt with the best in this business, with the greatest wrestler walking this goddamn green earth, although its beginning to look a little grey in spots!? But in that ring we give it all out for those grey gooses watching us do what we do better than anyone else. And well, because we can do it, why do anything else, why offer your half ass attempt at something when you can go do what you do best, so its easy for The Mack to walk out there and do it, but if you bring your best, then my friends, the real hunt begins!?! It only took me a year and a half to create competition in SEF as opposed to Viper's what, two years, two and a half during his ruse of my name, burying me even further. yet here I am still coming back from everything and ain't no potshots from any hasbeen wrestlers gonna do shit to my name I ain't down myself. So if it means teaming up with a few kids and creating something ultimately leaving all speechless with only two words to describe it, them being, The Showtime, well so be it. Or if it means giving the world yet another one week wonder tag team, well, so be it. Mack don't sweat them small details, he only cares about taking care of himself, so he can take care of business. Call him what you like, he been called it all before and even had chapters written just for his prick waving ass he'll bare in a heartbeat to tell ya all to kiss his.

Mack leaping up yanking his tights down to let his cock hag out, then turns bending over to show us his clean crack and puckered asshole. Focus on Taylor's milky white, perky breasts...oh fuck, Mack is jumping in front of Taylor, then she shoves him and The Mack pulls up the tights hopping down next to her, the two laughing over the immature flip out like who cares what anyone thinks!?!

Taylor Andrews

You ain't DOWN yourself?

Taylor with a goofy confused look smirking sarcastically at The Mack who shrugs doing the same right back with them baby blues letting us all know he could care less about his shortcomings cause he more than make up for it with the whole message he got to say.

No, I ain't down myself, I done myself well for being the most mis used piece of shit on this planet and if I ever had a comfort zone it is a wrestling ring where anyone who is anyone can find me for a match that will probably make them whine and cry foul politicking to get me out of the spotlight!?!

Taylor laughing with Mack who half believes it cause some of these kids actually think shit like that, go figure!?! Then again, Matt and Simon seem to not do that, just two kids hungry for success and well they got the right attitude, like Mack, they ain't close to Mack, or Taylor for that matter.

That's too funny, kinda sad really, but I guess when in doubt, do like Mack and say fuck it all, fuck caring what these dopes think and let's go get some gold. Tonight its The Showtime indeed cause Jordan Cut was given a chance to tag with this ass and tap it, but he failed to deliver and now I got a real man who can be the best tag team partner on the planet. And since we trained together, I learned most of what I know from Mack. I learned a lot in that ring busting my fine ass for all you cocks and cunts watching in awe as I do what no one else has the balls or biceps to do!!!

Taylor flaunting her tits like a perky school girl batting her eyelashes innocently, but we all know she is far from that. Mack giving 'em a squeeze and Taylor buries her breasts in his face shoving Mack back. Taylor moving back and relaxing a bit, but that hunger remains behind them bright eyes wanting the Golden Goddess to shine brighter.

Keep trying to blow me off as just some slut all ya like Matty Ward, but yo just jealous cause I won't fuck you. Instead, The Showtime is taking the Tag Team Titles off your and Simon Lee, like it or not. You can make light of it all you like, but it only shows your have no clue what your getting into. This is not some indy circuit fed where you can roll over anyone you like, this is the big leagues sweetheart and in SEF there is no one bigger than The Showtime, now that the Golden Goddess has aligned with Mack. But don't be thinking we have ousted Brady for he has a home with The Showtime if he decides to come back and get on board with the best in the business. And like that or not, but we are the best and that in turn is what is best for business, boys. I don't really have no time for those who can't get names right and take the real T & A for something she isn't, so scoff at my antics outside the ring, try to degrade me all you want, but when its you tapping out to the Golden Gal, I'll be laughing as I raise my Tag Team Title belt in the air for you to watch sail away in your dreams!!! Maybe Mack will give you boys some more time and who knows, maybe you'll see the opening he already gave ya and understand why you need to be part of The Showtime, win or lose those Tag Titles!?!

Taylor shrugging and looking at Mack who is eyeing them fine, firm breasts looking lustfully to the Golden Gal's eyes. The two embrace in a kiss and and Taylor sliding her shorts off as she gets under Mack who flips his tights down to start fucking her and moans ensue from the two on the sofa slapping skin. A good looking warm up for WAR and that is the last thing we see before the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF