sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Doing a lil bitching of my own, to Carlos Mitchell!!!

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 25, 2014, 03:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The door to the GM's office swings open, the Anarchy General Manager sitting at his desk on his cellphone looking up from being kicked back in his chair. Taylor Andrews storms in wearing tight tan cargo pants and a tight pink baby tee with DIVA across the front. Her heels clicking on the floor as she approaches the desk pushing her hands down to stare at Carlos who shuts his phone down to lean in close to the Golden Gal ready to listen. Taylor with her loose blonde hair falling forward while snarling a bit, but still hot and smiles with those bright eyes.

You forgot the SEW Heavyweight Champion on your Anarchy card because the Golden Goddess wants action and I demand a spot. You want ratings, a kick ass show, then book me, now. The card is subject to change after all, so book me against anyone, Talon O'Bannon, Drew Stevenson, Simon Lee Nash, hell, I'll take 'em all on. Make it a tag match if ya want, Simon and I can work together, although I don't know about Talon and Drew, but I also don't care!?! I care to be in the ring wrestling and whether you book me or I have to interject myself wherever I feel like doing so on Anarchy, I will do it.

Taylor smirking lusciously and backs up to cross her arms over her chest waiting for an answer she better like or hellcat will be a mild way of describing the Golden Gal's actions.

Simon Lee Nash

Carlos Listens to everything that Taylor had to say.

Carlos: Hmmmmmmm

Carlos: So you want a match and you are not happy that you are not on the card. Well first of all, i will give you credit for your passion and the love of the business. However, For this week i won't need you. Here is the thing ms. Andrews. It doesn't matter to me that you are the greatest star here in the SEW or the fact that you are the SEW World heavyweight champion. I will not be pushed around by some one who is going to pull some Insubordination bullshit on me.

Carlos: Now if you want to be so damn close to the show then I can have you as the sepecial guest ref for the number one contenders match for the X diva's title or you can be a guest announcer. I know Nick Young would love to have you there.

Carlos: I am very grateful that you help me get the stock in the company and trust me i know. But i have already chatted with the management and they was cool with this card. Now if you really want a fight i can do two things. I can talk to whitney or Kira and have you booked for the next war. Or you can chill and wait for the next Anarchy card.

Carlos: And plus besides when it comes to you. You already have a huge match coming up on WAR with Phoenix Winterborn for the SEW world heavyweight champion. I thought i was doing you a favor by giving you the night off on Anarchy.

Carlos: Now i can see you are a fighting champion. But trust me on this one. It will be best for business that you sit one of these shows out. I rather protect you from injury. As you haven't seen lately the roster is getting pretty thin. IF you haven't notice Simon is not even in the card either. But he is not knocking the door down like you did.

Carlos: I mean just take it easy. Enjoy Orlando it's a beautiful city. Go to Disney for all i care. Right now my mind is made up and you are out of in ring action for this show.

Taylor Andrews

Taylor just stands there smirking at Carlos showing him disney is the furthest thing from her mind. The Golden Gal wants action and if she doesn't get it, she won't do her best job when she does have a match.

You still want name me referee of the number one contenders match? Cause I will take what I get and make sure that on Friday Night Anarchy, the Golden Goddess shows up the roster which you yourself said is getting thin and I will do it by making sure the most deserving diva faces me for my title. Since the roster is thin as it is, then book someone who is willing to work instead of half rate assholes who think their too good for SEF when they have yet to show what they can offer!?! Hell, I'll send that skank Sam to the back be ring announcer too, but I'd rather be the guest referee. Question, who the hell is Nick Young!? Only one at ringside named Nick is Nicky Miller.

Taylor smirks a bit sarcastic on that last line.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF