sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taking Out The Trash *MW Anarchy*

Started by MattWard, February 28, 2014, 11:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

SEW Anarchy General Manager Carlos Mitchell booking Jordan Cut against myself in a street fight. Oh boy now it time to get my hands on the man that cost the mid west warriors a victory in our first tag team title defense. Now i am happy that i can get my hands on this schmuck in the ring. Now the camera's are rolling as i am wearing my world tag team championship belt as i start to speak.

Jordan Cut, it looks like you took your ball and went home because you are broken hearted that Taylor Andrews saw right through your shit. Now you went screw Simon and Myself out to have a clean victory when we had Taylor and Mack in our hands to defeat them in our first defense. But now i am going to do SEW a favor and send your ass to the unemployment Line.

Then Heather walks passed me as she goes to work out before her contenders match as i start to speak.

You see Jordan Cut, you really must loved Taylor's blowjobs if you are at home stroking your own ego that why you are embarrassed to come back to work. Well stay home no one wants you around here anyway.

Camera's fade as i start to head into the Mid-West Warriors locker room

Daddy Mack

The Mid West Warriors NEVER had Daddy Mack in their hands to defeat him and Taylor Andrews, so Matt Ward, you better recognize what REALLY happens in SEF and worry about Jordan Cut. The boy may not be the best, but he will drop you on your ass, or rather your face if you worry about the past too much, especially when you think something happened that even I with memory loss can see didn't happen. The Showtime was screwed as well and we deserve a rematch for those Tag Team Titles anytime your ready to defend them, but that you should already know!?! So what do you say, or do you gotta talk to Simon Lee first!? If so, do it, otherwise, we'll come a knocking and you'll never see it, so be happy I'm coming at you like a man laying out the challenge to a Tag Team Title match to see who would win a clean match since its what YOU want. Fact is, The Showtime owns the victory over the Tag Team Champions last time we met and why we aren't in a title match already is an injustice that norm needs to right since he seems to care about justice so much!?! But you and Simon can right it yourselves and be fighting Tag Team Champions and prove you can beat The Showtime, two on two. Hell, we'll go for any stip to make sure it stays two on two or we do it standard rules and hope no one interferes, but regardless, in the end, don't be too let down when Mack schools you!?!

Mack scooting off a metal box backstage to disappear down the hall before we can catch up, so the scene fades back to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF