sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 3/12/2014

Started by Liz, March 06, 2014, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Liz

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on March 12th, 2014
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEW Owner
Whitney Marret
The Owner handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

SEW WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEW OFFICE

Talent Director/Executive Producer
A Native Americano
The Director works with all Talent helping them to fit in where they need to be while the Producer's job is to compile every talent's promotional material for SEW into one show based off the booked card.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina

Theme Music

Opening Match: Singles Match
Marcus "Money Man" Dollars v. Brady Henderson w/Kira Darland
Winner goes to Wrestle X to compete against Carlos Mitchell for SEF Stock, SEF Presidency, & GM of SEW
Referee: Tom Walker

Match #2: Hardcore Bra & Panties Match
Maegan Fox w/Daddy Mack v. Heather Jackson w/Larissa
Winner Wrestles Women's Champion @ Wrestle X
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match #3: Singles Match
Jax O'Bannon v. Jordan Cut

Main Event: 8 Person Tag Team Match
The Showtime's Mack w/Maegan Fox & Taylor + Mid West Warriors' Simon Lee & Matt w/Larissa
v.
Phoenix Winterborn + Damage Inc's Talon & Jax + A Native Americano w/Whitney Marret & Ric Flair

Referee: Smokey McWeed

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

WELCOME TO WAR!!!

A rowdy crowd in the Charlotte Coliseum WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING loud in Flair country.

Hello everyone, Nick Miller here with Shady Smack and we got a good show for ya all to see with a lot of people pouring out support for SEF in this stand up for SEF campaign which actually started from Mack on Twitter. Ironic that the biggest antagonist of all time is the first to stand up for those who deserve it, but that's what makes Mack so great and why The Showtime has four united wrestlers ready to tear this house down. A Native Americano tried, he poured himself into this match and I am pulling for him, as much as I know he is fighting a no win battle, he deserves more than he is getting from his partners. It was great to see Phoenix show up for the fight, but I was hoping to see him finally stand up and ride side by side with the Director, actually follow his lead as he needed to win, to even make a stand in this main event. The O'Bannon's dropped the ball, even Jax who has shown some promise to be a player in SEF. Maybe he should stick with XFW as he could learn a lot over there!?! He ain't cutting it in SEW, although he may have Jordan's number tonight, neither one can handle the flagship fed of SEF. We got Maegan Fox and Heather Jackson battling again and Heather with a title shot for the Women's X Diva Title from her win previously and its been booked for the next Anarchy on March 21st. This time, on WAR, they battle for a shot at the gold on the grandest stage in this business, at the biggest show of the year, at Wrestle X. No telling what Mack may do in that match, after his makeout session with Taylor when she was the referee between these two divas, but it could be interesting!?! We got more action coming your way on WAR and up first is a fight for the spot at Wrestle X where Brady Henderson or Marcus Dollars will battle over SEF stock and more power in this company. Brady fights for Kira Darland, the WAR GM, and faces a unknown to SEF in Marcus Dollars, so this could be interesting as well considering we have yet to see what the self proclaimed money man can bring.

Opening Match: Singles Match
Marcus "Money Man" Dollars v. Brady Henderson w/Kira Darland
Winner goes to Wrestle X to compete against Carlos Mitchell for SEF Stock, SEF Presidency, & GM of SEW

Brady feeling out Marcus when "Heroes" plays over the pa bringing Daddy Mack out in his gear with the SEF Title around his waist. Marcus distracted and Brady taking advantage with a couple kids to the midsection followed by punches rocking the money man to a corner. Mack heading around the ring when Taylor Andrews comes out in her ring gear with the Women's Title around her waist. Brady nailing European uppercut to Marcus and backs off flashing the wolfpac sign to Mack who hops to the apron touching fingers with Brady. Mack looking to enter the ring brings the ref over and Marcus into a charge, but Brady ducks a clothesline to look for the Vampire Black Out. Marcus pulling out of it and sends Brady down, but Taylor enters the ring catching his attention and the money man looking for a punch to the Golden Gal. Taylor ducking around to nail a roundhouse kick to the side of the money man's head, then catches him with a superkick into the Vampire Black Out from Brady. Mack hopping to the floor as Taylor rolls to the floor and skips around to the SEF Champion as Brady makes the pin to win the match.

Winner: Brady Henderson

"Monster" plays over the pa for Brady who stands up getting his arm raised, then The Showtime member pulls away shooting his arms up arrogantly. Mack and Taylor coming in the ring and touch fingers in the wolfpac sign with Brady, then stand in the ring raising arms high while Nick Miller says.

More of the same from The Showtime, but I can't say Marcus Dollars didn't have that coming cause its not like he offered much to SEF.

Mack joining Nick at the announce table while Taylor and Brady head to the back.

Well back again Mack, at least I get to converse with ya out here and make something interesting since the match was a bit of a screwjob on that money man.

Mack shrugging and smacks Shady in the back of his head, then laughs.

Money man, didn't Ricky, or was it Mikey that had that gimmick!?! Anyways, yea, well, fuck it, no one wants that cat crawling outta his dark corner to try and put Kira out of this huge match for ultimate power in the SEF universe and sometimes Mack give sya what ya want when he ain't doing what he wants!?!

Nick says.

I can see your point, but what about what's next as the girl who can't get enough of you is in action for a shot at the Women's X Diva Title at Wrestle X!?!

Mack shrugs.

Its Hardcore Bra and Panties, so I figure I may as well have a seat here to watch the action between two women in their underwear wrestle what could be a good match, so an extra hard on for me cause my hot chicks need to wrestle, not just fuck.

Nick looking to the ring ready for the match after arching a brow at Mack while Shady looks down in Mack's lap to get a backhand sending the midget to the floor.

Match #2: Hardcore Bra & Panties Match
Maegan Fox w/Daddy Mack v. Heather Jackson w/Larissa
Winner Wrestles Women's Champion @ Wrestle X
Referee: Doug Melvin

Maegan in a red lace bra and matching thong while Heather sports black bikini bottoms with a matching top held together by strings. Maegan shoving Heather who responds with an arm drag to the Fox. Heather with another arm drag when Maegan gets up and holds on to her arm wrenching the Fox's right arm back against the Jackson's knee. Maegan trying to get free but Heather standing to drop down slamming her knee to Magan's arm and let's her go with the Fox rolling to the ropes. Heather into a baseball slide dropkick sending Maegan from the ring as Mack watches on from the announce table next to Nick Miller who says.

Heather in control of this match so with some good ground work. You nee teaching Maegan anything Mack?

Mack shrugging.

Girl don't really act like she wants to be trained cause all ya gotta do is study me and see how to apply yourelf. She wants one on one, she needs to come get it, she needs to come to me, cause I can get a two cent whore anywhere. Thing is, I see more than two cents in her, but I gotta let her come to me or she'll never learn these ropes, least not from me!?!

Heather smashes Maegan's face into the announce table and Mack ounces up and around doing a crotch chop at Heather who looks on confused. Mack rubbing his SEF Title winking at Heather, then dances around her acting a bit sophomoric with a smart ass grin across his face. Maegan driving Heather into the ring whips her by the hair into the side of the announce table. The Fox with a knee to Heather's head and yanks her up to slide Heather in the ring, then Maegan climbs to the top rope leaping off for a shooting star press. Heather rolling out of the way letting Maegan hit the mat and bounce up to fall back in the corner holding her midsection in pain. Mack rolling in the ring to get up in Heather's way with more crotch chops, then Taylor Andrews comes running down to slide in the ring getting in Mack's face. Heather running into Maegan for a dropkick, but the Fox dives out of the way and looks to purposely bump into Taylor with a shoulder, but plays it off as an accident. Taylor shoving Maegan who gets rolled up by Heather in the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Maegan gets up to run in for a clothesline on Heather who ducks and the Fox catching Taylor from behind with a clothesline as Mack was distracting her with a few words. Mack ducking out of the way points to Heather allowing Maegan to duck a roundhouse kick. Maegan going for a german suplex, but gets elbows to the jaw staggering the Fox back. Taylor up and looks for a roundhouse kick on Maegan, but she ducks and Heather turns into the kick. Maegan with a german suplex to Taylor flipping her over on her stomach, then pulls Heather up for the Awakening and makes the pin to win the match.

Winner: Maegan Fox

"Stupid Girls" plays over the pa and Maegan jumps up into the arms of Mack who shrugs letting her hang on him as usual. Taylor up to her feet and comes over to Mack who holds her back telling her with a look of seriousness in them baby blues, then orders Maegan out of the ring to get him a microphone. The Fox goes and seems to twist her ankle when she hops to the floor and limps a little, but gets a mic and hands it in to Mack while remaining outside to lean on the ring watching. Mack lifting the mic to stare Taylor in her eyes that match her golden hair and says with a bit of a smile.

If you don't like what I did, then you should have never followed my lead into The Showtime cause what I did was give you what you wanted, and well, Heather has her chance to go to Wrestle X by beating you, so get your head in the game honey. I got no love for Heather anyways, hell, I invited her to come down with her boys, her and that Larissa, to come show us what they can do on my time, to see if they can ride on my dime, but they had better things to do I guess. Well so do I cause love me or hate me, no one does hardcore quite like Mack, and not even any of my cheap imitations can hold a candle to the real deal before you right now. C'mon boys and girls, let's see if ya can hang at the top or if ya just want a cheap pop!?! I'm gonna go take this girl to the back and mend her wounds and I'll see you later for The Showtime's big debut with a clean win in Flair country, irony, woooooooooooooo!!!

Mack dropping the mic and steps out of the ring hopping down to swoop up Maegan in his arms as "Rock N Roll Jesus" plays and he carries her to the back since she did hurt her ankle. Wonder what this means for Wrestle X? Maybe Nick Miller will tell us since he says.

Well I guess Mack is gone and I got, well no one really, I think Shady is still out of it from the backhand by Mack!?! Oh well, not like I need anyone else cause I'm like Mack out here calling matches, I can do it with Smokey's old mop! Anyways, Mack kinda putting the screws to Heather, although mainly just being a little prick with childish antics, but Taylor coming out wondering what he is doing and she gets into the action when Maegan knocked into her. Taylor ends up costing Heather with a kick to the head, then Maegan capitalizes and earns her way on to the Wrestle X card. Mack with a few words to Taylor emphasizing that he looks out for The Showtime and whoever the else he wants.

Backstage we go to find Mack carrying Maegan into the medical room to checked on by a local EMT.

Where's it hurt?

Maegan pointing to her right ankle.

Feels like a sprain, not able to put much weight on it though, hope its not fractured!?

She looks distant and Mack rubbing her shoulders saying.

You heal up and prepare for the biggest show of the year and come hell or highwater, come Wrestle X, or close to it, we see you grab some gold!?!

Mack grinning big and nods to the EMT.

Take care of her doc.

Mack looking back to Maegan.

You got to make a decision though, give back to Mack and get more help in your quest for glory, or give up my help and go it alone cause its getting old already and The Showtime comes first. Hell, you work with Mack and you could be riding with The Showtime in no time at all sweetheart, so think about this and let's see what you go to offer, or you just another tease who let's me do all the work!?!

Mack swaggering out of the room not letting Maegan get a word out and just sit back to let the EMT take an x-ray of her ankle as we go back to ringside.

Match #3: Singles Match
Jax O'Bannon v. Jordan Cut

Jordan catching Jax with a flurry of punches rocking the O'Bannon to a corner and gets counted off by the ref who forces the cool cutter back. Jax coming out of the corner not done and Jordan with a kick to is midsection and nails a European uppercut. Jordan looking for a Rock Bottom, but elbows to the head by Jax who brings the cool cutter down in an armbreaker, then turns looking for a koji clutch. The cool cutter scurrying back to the ropes getting his feet on them and Jax breaking on a four count to roll away and get on his feet. Jordan pushing himself up to get bombarded with kicks to the midsection from Jax who whips the cool cutter across the ring and looks for a clothesline. The cool cutter ducking and goes for The Cutter, but gets shoved to the ropes and speared to the mat going for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jax getting up with Jordan in position for the Jax Cutter, but the cool cutter twists around into a swinging neckbreaker, then "Justice" plays over the pa. Here comes A Native Americano strapped up in his swat gear roaring out on the stage and charges down to the ring. The Director sliding in to pop into Justice on Jax and rolls out dragging the O'Bannon to the floor. The ref calling it as it is while A Native Americano swings up Jax tossing him into the guard rail.

Winner by DQ: Jax O'Bannon

Jordan in the ring not wanting anything to do with the Director who slams Jax into the guard rail, bouncing off each side up the ramp before shoving up to the stage and cutting him down with Justice again. The Director pulling Jax up dragging him near the edge of the stage and rips the O'Bannon up into a powerbomb sending him off through a couple tables with some equipment on them. A Native Americano just walks backstage as "Justice" plays and Nick Miller says.

Not a bad match, but A Native Americano with business to take care of as it seems he don't want Jax on his team!?! Wonder if Talon is seeing this and what he may do as a result, or if the Director...I got word their having words backstage.

And in the back the only words are yells that are hard to make out as Talon attacks A Native Americano with wild punches. The Director shoving him off and gets a kick to the O'Bannon's midsection, then knocks him in the head with his own and slams Talon's head into a wall with a loud smack. A Native Americano rips Talon up on his shoulders dropping him in a death valley driver on the floor, then drags up the O'Bannon into a firemans carry. The Director carrying him out back to a truck trailer near the garage entrance and sets him down in front of it, then backs up and charges in with Justice pushing Talon up to smash him against the trailer. Talon crumpling to the ground out of it as A Native Americano heads over to grab a dumpster and wheels it next to the trailer, then finds a ladder inside standing it up next to the trailer. The Director pulling Talon up in a firemans carry again and climbs the ladder with incredible strength and balance to flip the O'Bannon on top of the trailer. A Native Americano climbing up and pulling Talon up to stand near the edge of the trailer looking down in the open dumpster full of cardboard. A painful drop for Talon who gets ripped up in a powerbomb to be sent off crashing into the dumpster, then the Director climbs down the ladder to walk inside yelling to someone, anyone.

Someone empty the trash cause its overflowing with shit.

A Native Americano heading back inside as we cut to ringside where Nick Miller says.

Well, the O'Bannon's are done for the night and that means Talon is gone as he said this was his last night, so good riddance and let's see what A Native Americano can do with his former prospect Phoenix Winterborn as they battle all four members of The Showtime!?!

Main Event: 8 Person Tag Team Match
The Showtime's Mack w/Maegan Fox & Taylor + Simon Lee Nash & Matt Ward w/Larissa v. Phoenix Winterborn + Damage Inc's Talon & Jax + A Native Americano w/Whitney Marret & Ric Flair

A Native Americano last to get in the ring, well, minus Damage Inc and the Director telling the ref they ain't showing, then order Phoenix to get in the corner. The Director starting the match against Matt Ward who tries a lock up with his big boss. A Native Americano getting caught in a side headlock and shoves Matt to the ropes standing his ground as double Tag Champs springs back colliding shoulders with the Director. Matt staggering back and ducks a punch to respond with an arm drag and a knee drop to his head. Ward pulling the Director up in a facelock backing up to let Simon tag in and nail a kick to ANA's midsection. Simon with clubs to the boss' back grabbing him for a german suplex snapping back into a bridge for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! ANA flipping over to his feet and springs up in a roar as Simon stands up moving into action. The son of Nash into a dropkick, but ANA dodging him to swat his legs away and springs off the ropes leaping up for a superman punch. Simon ducking and whipping around into a spinning kick, but the Director ducking to shove the son of Nash to the ropes. ANA into a clothesline slamming Simon out of the ring and Matt runs in to take the Director out, but gets a backdrop over to land on Simon. Taylor Andrews flying in with a running dropkick to Phoenix knocking him off the apron, then flips up to a duck a clothesline from ANA and nails a roundhouse kick to his head. Simon sliding in to lift ANA up into the F-5 and goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The son of Nash sitting up shocked and gets up tagging in Taylor who comes in off the top rope for a flying elbow drop. ANA rolling out of the way to stand up in his corner looking to charge out, but gets tagged by Phoenix and ignores it to nail Justice on the Golden Gal. Phoenix coming in and ANA up in his face snarling, then shoves him and grabs his head pointing across the ring.

STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!

Taylor crawling to her corner where Mack tags in to meet Phoenix with a cocky demeanor as usual. The American Tradition moving in for punches, but Mack ducks and nails chops to the chest driving this hot crowd nuts echoing wooo's through the Charlotte Coliseum. Mack into an irish whip, but gets reversed and springs back into a cross body block taking Phoenix down and rolls up to leap into a stomp across the American Tradition's forehead. Mack spins off arrogantly and struts for the crowd winking at Flair, then does a crotch chop to him garnering a lil heat. Phoenix getting to his feet and Mack slapping him up with a hard smack to the face and ducks under a punch to spring off the ropes into a flying roundhouse kick and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack popping up to stomps across Phoenix's forehead again, then drops into a headscissors squeezing tight to take the gas out of the American Tradition. Phoenix trying to fight up and gets on his knees to roll Mack up for the pin,

ONE

Mack swings Phoenix down to the mat and rolls away to his feet. The American Tradition rising and Mack into a spinning wheel kick knocking him down, then The Showsteala heading to the top rope leaping off into a senton bomb, but lands on Phoenix's knees. Mack springing off holding his back as Phoenix gets up to yank Mack up into a whip to the ropes catching him with the Reign of Fire and the FireStorm, no, Mack countering into a quick, but hard snapping ddt planting the American Tradition facefirst to the mat. Mack rolling up to spring off the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick to Phoenix's head, then pulls him up for a whip to The Showtime's corner, but gets reversed to the opposite corner. ANA with a hard elbow meeting Mack who spins around to caught by Phoenix for the FireStorm, but again its a no. Mack dropping out to yank Phoenix facefirst into the turnbuckles, but ANA tags in and runs across the ring sending Simon to the floor and punches Taylor down, then runs at Mack with a boot to the skull. Matt run in to get hit with Justice by ANA who yanks Mack up for a powerbomb, but gets a hurricanrana into the pin,

ONE

TWO

Phoenix with a kick to the back of Mack's head sends him to his stomach. Simon comes in to hit Phoenix with a clothesline and both pop up with the son of Nash turning Phoenix around. Taylor in to hit a superkick on Phoenix with Simon delivering a german suplex that sends the American Tradition rolling out of the ring. ANA hits Taylor with Justice and gets up to take a flurry of punches from Simon who gets the Director up for the F-5. The Director escaping behind Simon to shove the son of Nash to the ropes and then catches him with Justice. ANA getting up in a roar to look for Mack who kips up to his feet into Da Shows Ova smacking his boss on the chin and falls over him into the pin winning the match.

Winners: The Showtime

"Heroes" plays over the pa as Mack whips out up to his feet shouting.

THAT'S HOW ITS DONE BOYS AND GIRLS, SO FOLLOW THAT!!!

And nothing cheap about the pop Mack gets, nor is the heat to follow is arrogantness. ANA rolling to the edge of the ring where Whitney comes to his side and Flair is there too checking on the big man, then helps Phoenix up. Mack slapping his teammates awake telling them to get going and let's keep the party alive. Taylor, Matt, and Simon gather around Mack following him up the ramp with Larissa in tow too and The Showtime poses up on the stage with all their gold held high and Mack front and center displaying why he is the spotlight of SEF. ANA getting a microphone and rolls in the ring, holds the ropes for his old lady and Flair to enter, then calls Phoenix in to hear him out as The Showtime exits this scene.

You want to be a real renegade and ride to the top? You conflicted about what you did? Then listen up kid cause I am sick and tired of having to tell you that I do not want the glory. I want members who want to wrestle to glory and stand up for SEF, stand up for justice and show up to these shows every night ready to wrestle better than anyone else. You want to discredit our rankings and lay claim to be the best in SEF, then prove it because you haven't done that yet. You are a TWO time SEW Champion after having beaten Taylor Andrews once to win it. You did beat her in a title defense before ya lost the belt to her, but the person you beat to become SEW Champion for the first time was Jordan Cut. A year ago, four nights before Wrestle X you beat Jake Voss to win the SEF World Heavyweight Title, so keep up with the action cause its a step in being the best wrestler in SEF. You need to forget about trying to tell the world who you are and show them, compete with the best and sorry to anyone who doesn't like it, but the best is Daddy Mack, so target him or go broke. Go after the hater's who can't stop foaming at the mouth over SEF over their own shortcomings that prevented them from becoming a star. I don't care who you call a friend for if your friends are your friends, they have your back and they would be here in SEF right now instead of bitching out.  We don't hate any of our hater's, just give them what they give us and that is what you need to do, step up and be the voice, be the face of SEF, and stand up for the goddamn injustice. If your friend is a true friend, he will see the light by seeing his friend stand up for what is right and deep down you know its right, everyone knows, but until you fall in line as you put it, until you ride or die, you aren't doing shit. You may as well kiss that belt goodbye that you hold now, hell, maybe I should the dirty work myself and continue to stand up for SEF, as the SEW Champion cause its about time we see someone who takes charge, well, besides Mack!?! Follow your leader into battle and stand on the front lines while I have your back and continue doing what I do best, directing. I am sick of giving chance after chance to so many people while a guy like Mack who has never had a chance continues to make himself number one. As much as people learn from him, until he is gone, no one can better, so take what you can and fight him, use everything to your advantage that I have given you Phoenix. I want you to take every set up and move to the top, give Mack a run for his money, and maybe even beat him for that SEF strap you only held once, the sky is the limit, literally. You need everything you can get against the best, so take it and let's ride together cause I guarantee we have better odds to survive, at least you will for I know how to survive without a large posse. The Renegades of Peace is about helping everyone who follows our brand of justice, and if I am still not fucking clear enough for your queer ass, then why don't you try dropping me a line, shoot the shit with me and let's figure out where your going, what your doing, how you fit in best. I'm busting my ass to help you as I help everyone who wants to be here, so chew on all that for a while cause tonight, this WAR is over for you, go stew your brain, figure it out, and come back ready for more, challenge me again. Or like I say, drop me a line backstage, call me up to shoot the shit, I try to be available for everyone who needs me.

ANA finally done and drops the mic motioning Phoenix out as Nick Miller says.

What a shoot by the Director of SEF and Phoenix walking to the back with a lot on his mind after this crazy brawl and pumped up speech. The Showtime having their way and displaying why they are so great, why they all are champions. A Native Americano making sure the O'Bannon's didn't make it to the main event and put his team at a handicap, but really made an impression despite the odds. Will Phoenix listen to what he had to say though, will anyone listen, or will The Showtime be the ones to come back and lay waste to the rest of the roster? We'll find out next week on WAR, but two nights prior we go up north to New York City for XFW LIVE TV for a fight night indeed. Until then have a goodnight.

Dark Tag Team Main Event Match
Daddy Mack & Simon Lee Nash v. A Native Americano & Ric Flair

Winners:
Ric Flair & ANA via Figure Four Leg Lock when Flair locks it on Simon to make him tap @ 23 Minutes 48 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF