sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 24 {12/10/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 05:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

December 10th, 2007

So here we are for the return show of SEF and were live in Detroit Michigan inside the home of SEF, the Cobo Arena! We open up inside of it to a packed crowd and on the stage loads and loads of pyro shoot off lighting the place up, then we hear "Start A War" by Static X blast over the pa as the cameras roam all over the arena capturing the cheering crowd, we see thousands of signs held high and being waved all over the place, SEF is truly back and the fans have not forgotten how great we are, the best company on the network of MSN.......SHOOT!

Nick Miller: Hello all of you great fans out there and welcome to the hottest show on MSN on Monday Nights, welcome to WARRRRR!

Greg Boone: Yea, whats up people, the greatest show is back on air after a hiatus that will be addressed right here tonight and already in the ring is our lovely CEO and a legend of SEF, a former multiple time champion, she is Whitney Marret and she looks ready to say a few words!

So the view moves to the ring focusing on Whitney who stands in a proper stance, she wears her usual black business suit with high heels to match. The crowd cheering for her and a chant breaks out.........WHITNEY.......WHITNEY........WHITNEY........WHITNEY.........WHITNEY........and they soon die down as she raises her mic and smiles.

Whitney Marret: Thank you all for that warm welcome, it makes me feel better after this down time SEF has suffered due to that cowardly attack which resulted in our production truck being blown up. The truck and the equipment are not cheap and so getting more and getting back on the air wasn't easy, especially with the network giving us grief over that explosion. We are back though and now its time to get to the bottom of this, to find out just who did this, what cowards tried to destroy SEF!?

The crowd cheers hoping she finds out who it was.

Whitney Marret: They can run, but soon enough they will be caught as they cannot hide. Just like I did in this ring over the course of my career I will rise above these cowards and topple them, destroy them much like all my opponents in the past, they will fall to the true woman of wrestling!

The crowd cheers again and starts to chant her name again, but we suddenly hear "Back In Black" by AC/DC hit the pa and out walks Bill McLane, known better as Sly, he wears black jeans and a leather jacket and walks to the ring with a smirk. The crowd give a kinda mixed to dead reaction as they don't know his intentions. Sly heads up into the ring and gets his own mic, then stands in front of Whitney.

Sly: I realize I may not loved or even liked or appreciated, but i am out here to side with you on this one Whitney and I vow to you and everyone....I guarantee that these no good, slimy, pieces of shit will be caught and revealed for the cowards they are. I will.....

The crowd cheers for Sly who pauses to acknowledge it.

Sly: I will personally make it my mission to get to the bottom of this as well. I may not have the years here you have, but I love SEF and no one tries to destroy this company and gets away with it, NO ONE!

Whitney nods and smiles. Sly extends a hand and she shakes his hand, then Sly raises hers and his in the air. "Money, Power, and Respect" by The Lox hits the pa now and Whitney exits the ring, high fives some fans as she heads to the back. Sly watches her go, then raises his mic.

Sly: Tonight and next week anbd in the weeks to come I will interview every wrestler in SEF, everyone on the roster, every part of the staff untill I find out who did this, who tried to destroy SEF and I will find out who dun it!

"Back In Black" hits now as Sly drops his mic and exits the ring, the fans cheer for him as he heads to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, Whitney emotional as she should be and Sly vowing to help get to the bottom of this, he'll be interviewing everyone in SEF!

Greg Boone: He's bound to find out who it is, unless they were outside of SEF.

Nick Miller: True, but as said my Daddy Mack, that isn't a huge possibility as all outsiders are too cowardly for that act.

Greg Boone: True to that, all them naysayers on the outside have no balls!

Nick Miller: Anyways, we got a great show tonight, Tag Titles on the line when Destruction faces The Machines, Harry and Eddie, former team of the Boombastics!

Greg Boone: That's gonna be a bruatl brawl, just like the hardcore match between Ares and Corez.

Nick Miller: Yes, both will be crazy I imagine. We also got Chris Orton fighting Rayn Rocco in a non title match, plus Hal Havoc makes his return and we see the World Title on the line when Black Bob battles Troy Storms.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, the giant gets his hands on the champ and destroys him, I feel we'll be seeing a new champ, no, I guarantee it!

Nick Miller: I wouldn't guarantee anything in this business, Bob is a tough fighter who beat Viper to become champ, so Storms may have a bigger challenge than he expects. Before all that though we got a fifteen man over the top battle royal and its next!

So were ready for the first match, a classic battle royal and we find all fifteen wrestlers in the ring now.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the opening contest of the night and it is a fifteen man over the top rope battle royal. To win you must be the last man in the ring and elimination happens when both of someones feet touch the floor!

Nick sits down and the bell rings now. The battle begins with punches flying, brawls happening all over the ring. Bill Butcher and Rob Rocco go after Thor in a corner while Jay and Mesa fight Price and Crest. Torres and Brooks slug it out in the middle of the ring while Xanthus and Pung Loa fight by the ropes. Haz and Dumar fight in a corner when Corez comes over hammering both with punches. Fate attacks Torres from behind and helps Brooks work him over.

Nick Miller: This battle royal is on and everyone is going after everyone, definitely starting out like a classic.

Xanthus is firing away on Pung, but misses a shot and Pung turns X to the ropes and nails some kicks to his ribs, then a hard kick to his head and he leaps up for a spinning back heel kick, but X ducks and lifts up Pung backdropping him over the top rope dumping him to the floor.

Nick Miller: Our first elimination and Pung Loa is gone courtesy of Xanthus.

Greg Boone: Hell yea, X is the man, wouldn't surprise me if he won this.

Hardcore Haz runs over at X clotheslining him over the ropes, but X lands on the apron and slides in the ring under Haz's legs. X jumps up and hammers Haz with punches. Brooks and Fate have Torres on the ropes now trying to push him out, but he holds on. X drops Haz with a ddt, jumps up and charges over to Thor who is on the ropes teetering and fighting Butcher and Rocco. X leaps up with a dropkick sending Thor out to the floor. Haz charges after X, but Butcher meets him with a clothesline damn near taking Haz's head off.

Nick Miller: Thor is out and Haz just got about knocked out.

X runs over and helps try and push Torres out now. Mesa has Price in a corner and hammers on him while Crest and Jay brawl around the ring. Corez has Dumar up on the ropes and Rocco comes over helping him. Butcher comes charging across the ring now and Rocco motions to Corez and they move just before Butcher collides with Dumar sending him out to the floor.

Nick Miller: There goes former referee Joe Dumar courtesy of that big man, Bill Butcher.

Greg Boone: The guy is a monster, a fucking beast!

Corez runs over grabbing Xanthus' legs and lifts him up trying to push him and Torres out. Brooks and Fate eye each other and suddenly grabs Corez's legs lifting him up and send he and X out to the floor, Torres landing on the apron and pulling himself in the ring.

Nick Miller: Damn, almost a three man elimination, but Torres is still hanging in there.

Greg Boone: Not for long he won't!

X and Corez gets up and start slugging it out up the aisle. Haz is brawling with Butcher now as Mesa trades punches with Rocco. Price pulls himself up and runs over attacking Jay and double teams him with Crest. Brooks and Fate have Torres in the ropes, but he knees Brooks low, then hammers Fate back and chops at his chest in a corner. Brooks recovers and charges behind Torres, but he moves and Fate takes a clothesline into the corner. Torres turns Brooks around and hammers him with punches. Butcher whips Haz into a corner and charges at him, but Haz ducks out and turns Butcher around dropping him with a ddt. He gets up and runs over to where Mesa has Rocco back against the ropes and Haz nails a clothesline to Rocco sending him just about out. Crest leaves Jay to Price and comes over lifting Rocco by his legs helping to send him to the floor.

Nick Miller: And there goes a triad member, still got one left though.

That other one, Butcher, comes charging over as Crest turns and he spears him into the ropes, lifts him up and shoves him over the top dumping Crest out on the floor.

Greg Boone: And there goes Crest thanks to the massive power of Butch!

Butch starts hammering on Haz now, Mesa clubs Butch over the back though and then Price runs over helping out. Jay recovers and decides its best he helps take down Butcher, so all four of those men beat on him against the ropes and trying shoving him out. Torres has Brooks reeling on the ropes when Fate comes out of the corner tackling Torres back a few steps, then nails a couple hard chops to his chest. He steps aside and Brooks comes charging at Torres with a hard clothesline knocking him down. Butcher ends up kicking Price away, headbutts Haz down, then hammers Jay and Mesa with punches getting himself off the ropes. Fate and Brooks pull up Torres and back him against the ropes where Brooks holds him and Fate backs up, then runs to Torres and looks for a clothesline. Torres kicks Brooks low and meets Fate with punches, then backs him into the ropes clotheslining out to the floor. Brooks manages to come behind him and quickly lift him up and over sending him to the floor.

Nick Miller: Fate gets taken out by Torres who is surprised by Brooks and dumped out.

Butcher tosses Jay into a corner, then he headbutts Mesa down and brooks turns, the two big men lock eyes now and step near each other. Haz is up and charges Brooks tackling him into a corner, Price jumps Butcher from behind with a calf kick to his head staggering him. He runs to the ropes and leaps to the top, then turns flying off at Butcher who catches Price and drives forward throwing him over the top rope, Price landing on his feet, but is eliminated.

Greg Boone: Now that is fucking power!

Nick Miller: It sure is!

Jay and Mesa are up and clobber Butch across his back, then try to push him over the ropes. Haz is pounding away on Brooks in the corner, Brooks fights back though. Mesa holds Butch on the ropes while Jay leaps up for a kick, but Butch ducks it and Jay crotches on the top rope. Butch hammers Mesa with punches, then lifts him into a powerslam, no, he runs Mesa into Jay sending both men out to the floor.

Nick Miller: Oh man, we were at five, now its down to three, no final four in this one folks!

Butch runs behind Haz who ends up ducksing out of the way and Brooks gets flattened in the corner. Haz hammers him in the back, drops Butch with a reverse ddt, then he runs to the ropes and comes back with a flipping senton splash. Haz gets up and pulls Brooks up and tries scooping him right over the ropes, but Brooks fights to stay in. Butch gets up clearing his head, comes up behind Haz and rips him up by the legs sending both men over the top rope, Haz falls to the floor and Brooks stays on the apron laying down, rolls in the ring and Butch drops an elbow to his head.

Nick Miller: Oh man, two men left and its the two biggest men in this battle.

Butch now rips up Brooks and whips him to the ropes, charges after him looking for a clothesline over the ropes, but Brooks gets up a boot knocking Butch backwards. Brooks charges now and looks for a clothesline, but Butch just staggers and beats his chest. Brooks runs to the ropes and comes back with another clothesline, but Butch ducks it and runs to the ropes now, Brooks still running and they come back to the middle of the ring with shoulderblocks and just collide with a thud and stare hatred into each others eyes. Butch throws a punch and Brooks responds, they go back and forth until Butch rams a knee up into Brooks midsection, pulls him close locking Brooks in a bearhug. We see Fate sneak down to ringside, so he's not that sneaky, but yea, anyways.

Nick Miller: Hey, what the hell is Fate doing back out here?

Greg Boone: Whatever he wants, he and Jordan did work together as they are former teammates.

Butch keeps squeezing, but Brooks begins fighting him and boxing his head with forearm shots. Butch loosens his grip and Brooks gets free shoving Butch away, but he suddenly whips Brooks to the ropes. Butch follows him for a clothesline, but Fate pushes Brooks away and pulls the top rope down causing Butch to go barreling over to the floor and he is eliminated, the bell now rings.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the battle royal...........Jordan Brooks!

"You Don't Know" hits the pa as Jordan gets to his feet smiling, the crowd booing and Fate is in the ring now, he wears his ring tights and a black t-shirt. Fate raises up Jordan's hand, the two hug and smirk to each other.

Nick Miller: Damn it all to hell, a battle between two big men and Fate has to interefere causing an unclear winner.

Greg Boone: Unclear? Jordan just won and the ref couldn't do anything as anything went, so he won fairly, face facts Nicky!

Nick Miller: Fairly maybe, but it wasn't right! Next up we got-

Nick is cut off by the arena going dark and then we see the SEFTron light up showing images of a big man with long hair destroying opponents in the ring, nailing big boots and powerbombs and all that. As the video plays we hear the voice of Frank E. Dangerously.

"Everyone out there, just sit and watch this monster of a man, watch him destroy opponents right and left because once he gets here....once Stanley Ryan Tiger arrives in SEF that is exactly what he will is destroy every single fucking son of a bitch in his path! He has no remorse for any action he takes, he has no care for anyone he hurts, and he doesn't like anyone alive.....he is a destructive powerhouse who will do whatever the hell he wants and he is coming to SEF.....next week Stanley Ryan Tiger will debut and I guarantee you all he will make an impact at the hands of the poor chump who has to face him....he's comming to destroy....GET READY!"

As he stops talking the video ends off with a close up shot of the big mans face, he snarls like a beast, then the tron fades to black and the lights come back on. The crowd is pretty restless, some anticipation and cheering, but some booing as well.

Nick Miller: Wow, a new arrival SEF and we only have to wait one week.

Greg Boone: Yea and that man looks like as much a monster as Frankie described him to be.

Nick Miller: That he does, now if he can live up to the words, I bet he can! Next though we got a hardcore bout, Ares and Corez!

Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air, then turns his fists around flipping the crowd off enticing them to boo him.

Nick Roland: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a hardcore match! Now coming out, he weighs 250 pounds, he hails from Albuquerqe New Mexico, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans try to leap the guard rail as Ares swaggers down the aisle and jeers them, flips them off, and makes rude gestures. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flipping off the crowd. he hops down discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. We hear "Floods" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage doing a crucifix pose as the white ights flicker. He just heads down the ring staring at the ring through the hair hanging in his face.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 225 pounds, Corez!

The crowd responds with cheering and booing as Corez gets to ringside and he soon rolls in the ring, gets up and does the crucifix pose again. Ares charges across the ring at him nailing Corez with a clothesline sending back into the ropes and over them to the floor. He stumbles back sitting down in the aisle as Ares is rolling out to the floor now and runs at him kicking Corez in his head. he rips him up and runs him sliding Corez in the ring, then looks under the ring and grabs a cooler and a singapore cane sliding both in the ring. Ares then grabs a ballbat and slides in the ring.

Nick Miller: Man, Ares starting this match off fast and Corez not having a chance to do much of anything.

Ares brings the bat crashing down into Corez's ribs, then kneels down choking him with it. Ares soon tosses the bat away and rips up Corez whipping into a corner, charges behind him and clotheslines him as he hits. He nails some chops to Corez's chest, some punches, then snapmares him down to the mat and kicks Corez in the back. Ares runs to the ropes and comes off with an elbow drop, but Corez rolls away and rolls right out to the floor staggering to the railing where he leans. Ares gets up and opens the cooler, gets a beer and cracks it, tosses down a few swigs getting half on himself, then he rushes to the ropes sliding out to the floor going after Corez who runs around the ring now. Corez goes almost full circle when he slides into the ring, jumps up and turns dropping a knee to Ares head as he slides in. Corez places his knee on the back of Ares neck, then pulls up on his head in some sort of hold.

Nick Miller: My god, what a hold by Corez, but probably effective.

Greg Boone: No doubt it is, take out a mans neck and you take out the man!

Corez pounds on Ares head, rises up, then drops his knee into the back of Ares. He clubs away at Ares neck now, then raises up with Ares in a headlock and runs a few steps dropping him with a bulldog. Corez gets up and grabs a beer from the cooler, pulls Ares up on his knees and smashes it in his face. He then rolls from the ring and grabs a table from under the ring and slides it in. He grabs a ball of razor wire and mirror, about three square feet in size, then he slides in the ring with them. Corez keeps the mirror in his hand and pulls up Ares, shows him his own reflection, then looks to bash him with it, but Ares grabs the mirror, kicks Corez in the gut and flips it shattering the mirror over Corez's head dropping him. Corez bleed now and Ares grabs the razor wire and just starts wrapping it all around Corez's head tangling it up, so it can't be undone, least not without a lot of blood loss.

Nick Miller: My god this match is turning bloody!

Ares grabs another beer, cracks it and takes a swig, pours some on Corez, then lifts him up and tries for the Ares Atom Bomb tearing his shoulder up, but Corez shoves him to the ropes and charges for a clothesline. Ares turns and catches him dropping Corez throat first on the top rope digging that wire into his throat. Corez falls back holding his neck and tries tearing the wire off, but has no luck. Ares grabs the singapore cane and starts laying in shots to Corez's ribs like crazy, one after the other until Corez is coughing up blood aside from all the blood pouring out his head and neck. Ares drops the cane and grabs the table setting it up, then he grabs a beer, cracks it and downs it, then smashes the can over Corez's head.

Nick Miller: Ares is destroying Corez!

Greg Boone: I know, I like both men, but Ares is displaying something here, the guy is just straight up kicking ass!

Ares lifts up Corez and looks for an irish whip, but Corez stops and charges back at Ares tackling him to the mat and unloads with punches on him, the wire still wrapped around his head and neck. Corez kneels up and stretches his arms in the crucifix pose, then he gets up and grabs the singapore cane. He swings it, but Ares rols away and grabs the ropes getting up. Corez rushes him for a clothesline with the cane, but Ares ducks and catches Corez lifting him up and charges towards the table slamming him through with a spinebuster.

Nick Miller: Oh my, Ares sending Corez through that table, this may be over.

Ares pulls up Corez now and flips him off, kicks him in the gut and grabs him nailing the Ares Atom Bomb, then hooks his leg and pins, 1......................2.....................3! The ref calls for the bell now and it rings.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall..........Ares!

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" hits the pa and the crowd is booing as Ares stands up flipping them off. Corez lays covered in wire and blood. Ares bleed from his shoulder and he grabs a few beers rolling out of the ring and heads up the aisle drinking them.

Nick Miller: Thank god that's over for Corez's sake, he lost a lot of blood.

Greg Boone: And Ares just showed us all that he still as what it takes to make it to the top, seems a lil more focused actually.

Nick Miller: That he does, the former DOGG Champ is better than ever. Coming up we'll see which team is better as Destruction defends the Tag Titles against......wait, we got Bill Butcher in the back.

So were backstage and we find Big Bill Butcher going nuts, kicking over equipment and punching the wall. Pung Loa walks by him and Bill grabs him shoving Pung against the wall, headbutts him, then tosses him like a ragdoll to the floor and kicks at him. Bill grabs a trash can slamming it down on Pung, then we see Westside Wanksta come walking up with a mic.

Wanksta: Yo dawg, whass the dealy here, why ya jump dis Jap?

Bill just looks at Wanksta backing him up.

BBB: Look you lil jackoff poser, what I do is my business and if I want to beat some nameless, worthless punk I will, now get lost bitch!

Wanksta: Yo cracka, ya best watch yo ass before I bus-

BBB: SCRAM!!!!!

Wanksta about shits himself and runs away like women run from penguins....fast as Flash! Bill starts to walk off and his cousins Rayne and Rob come from behind walking next to Bill and the three talk as we cut back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Damn, Bill pissed over losing the battle royal it looks like.

Greg Boone: Well yea, who wouldn't be mad when it was down to you and one other man?

Nick Miller: Yea, especially since the other guy had help winning! But anyways, we got the Tag Titles on the line, Destruction and the former Boombastics......they are The Machines!

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall and its is for the SEF World Tag Team Chasmpionship!

"Iron Man" hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks.

Nick Roland: Making their way to the ring now, they weigh in together at 635 pounds, they are the SEF World Tag Team Champions, Thrash and Slash......Destruction!

Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. They rip their masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy. They then strip off their leather chaps and vests tossing them out with their masks. We hear the sound of "Pedal To The Medal" by Kazzar hit the pa and then out step Harry and Eddie looking better than ever, bigger and badder. The crowd cheers for them and the two men walk down the aisle full of intensity.

Nick Roland: Making their way to the ring at this time, they win together at 495 pounds, they are Harry and Eddie..........The Machines!

A big pop for the announcement and we see the men speed up sliding into the ring and they pop up, both leap into the air delivering a spin kick, then turn to each other doing a high five and get ready to fight. Thrash and Slash charge across the ring now, but Harry and Eddie, then turn hammering the mosters with punches rocking them into the ropes. Harry whips Slash across the ring and follows up clotheslining him out to the floor. Eddie is brawling with Thrash now and Harry runs over helping him punch Thrash back against the ropes, then they both whip him across the ring. Thrash comes back and The Machines catch him, rip up Thrash and BAM....double front slam, Eddie drops down for a pin, 1...............2..kickout! Harry is in a corner now as Slash is in one and this match is on.

Nick Miller: Damn, Destruction with the early charge, but Harry and Eddie are really different. I knew they were, but to hang in with Destruction, this is gonna be a good match!

Greg Boone: Destruction will destroy them like they have before, their just taken off guard a lil, it'll change in a second!

Nick Miller: I don't think so, but we'll see I guess!

Eddie has Thrash in a rear chinlock, ripping away on him, but then he leaps up running to the ropes and comes back diving at Thrash with a clothesline. Eddie moves into an armbar japanese style arching back really putting the pressure on Thrash.

Nick Miller: Not only have these guys gotten bigger, but they truly are better, they've honed their in ring skills, some fine wrestling by Eddie.

Eddie keeps the hold locked in, Thrash in pain, but Eddie moves out of it, keeps a hold of his arm dragging Thrash to his corner and makes the tag. Harry comes in off the top rope with an elbow drop to Thrash's chest, then he applies a japanese armbar on him. Eddie is out on the apron now, Thrash still fighting the pain and the big men wrenches and pulls all he can. Harry gets up and stomps Thrash in the head, then pulls up Thrash whipping him to the ropes with all his power. Thrash comes back, Harry ducks a clothesline and they both run the ropes and upon meeting again Harry executes a spinning kick taking Thrash down. Harry moves in applying a regular armbar now, Thrash gets up on his feet backing Harry into a corner, they break cleanly, no, Thrash shoves the ref and buries a shoulder to Harry's gut. He pulls Harry out and headbutts him, then goes to his corner making the tag and whips Harry to the ropes. Slash comes in catching Harry with a powerslam and he pins, 1.............2.....kickout!

Greg Boone: Told ya Destruction would come back to destroy.

Nick Miller: Near fall for them, but their far from destroying The Machines!

Slash sits up Harry in a rear chinlock, but lets go of his head grabbing Harry's arms stretching them back while burying a knee to his back. Harry tries breaking the hold pumping himself up, Eddie stomping his foot to get behind him and the crowd rallying behind Harry as well. Slash lets Harry go and backs to the ropes, then charges forward delivering a hard kick to the back of Harry's head. he rips up Harry from behind and lifts him up in a reverse suplex, then drops him on his face. Slash gets up and takes Thrash who comes in and drops an elbow to Harry's back, then turns him over and pins, 1...............2.........kickout! Thrash gets up pulling Harry up and sends him to the ropes, Harry coming back and he ducks a clothesline, runs to Slash shoulderblocking him to the floor. Harry turns and charges Thrash for a shoulderblock and the big man stays where he is. Harry runs back to the ropes and baseball slides between Thrash's legs, gets up and Thrash turns, harry leaps up for a spinning kick, but Thrash catches him and rips up Harry, then slams him down to the mat hard.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Harry coming back strong, but Thrash with that raw powerputting him back down.

Greg Boone: Destruction is too powerful for anyone.

Thrash rips up Harry sending him to the ropes and charges for a clothesline, but Harry ducks and runs to the other side bouncing off and the two men charge each other, Harry ducking another clothesline and Thrash runs right into the ref putting him down. He turns and Harry hits him ith a hard spear taking Thrash and himself through the ropes to the floor.

Nick Miller: Damn, what a hit by Harry, but what a hit by Thrash on the ref.

Slash comes around the ring now after Harry, but Eddie comes into the ring and running across it leaping through the ropes with a suicide dive connecting on Slash taking them both down. Harry has Thrash sitting up against the rail and hammers him with punches, then he turns going under the ring and grabs a small pane of glass, turns back to Thrash and shatters it over his head.

Greg Boone: Goddamn it, that's unfair, disqualify those cheaters!

Nick Miller: True it is illegal, but the ref is out.

Thrash is bleeding, blood pouring from his head. Eddie has Slash up and Harry comes over, the two men punch him back into the timekeepers table, the staff scurrying away as Slash ends up laying on the table. Eddie grabs a chair and slams it over Slash's head, then he and Harry pull Slash over to the commentators table lifting him up on it. Eddie and Harry climb up as well lifting Slash to his feet, then Eddie nails a sweep behind Slash at the same Harry nails a spinning heel kick to him and Slash falls down on the table.

Nick Miller: TOTAL ANNIHILATION!

Eddie gets in the ring now and climbs up to the top rope, Harry watches him and Eddie raises his arms in the air, then leaps off with a frog splash to Slash smashing him through the table.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Harry runs around the ring to Thrash tackling into the guard rail, then grabs him and using his full power whips Thrash to the ring steps and they go flying as Thrash lays over the bottom steps now, blood still pouring from his head.

Greg Boone: This is bullshit, Harry and Eddie had to cheat to put down Destruction, this match had best not be continuing!

Nick Miller: I doubt it, the ref is just now coming too and can barely sit up.

Eddie leans on the ring holding his ribs now, Harry has a chair and slams it over the back of Thrash's back, tosses the chair away and gets up on the steps pulling Thrash up betwen his legs, then lifts him up vertically, Eddie is on the apron and leaps off pushing down on Thrash's legs as Harry sits down delivering a spiked piledriver.

Nick Miller: Good god, The Machines are taking a page out of Destructions book on Destruction, the monsters are being destroyed!

Greg Boone: Only because Harry and Eddie cheated...THEY CHEATED!

Nick Miller: Like Destruction has never done that!?

The ref is on his feet and sees this throwing his arms up in the air yelling this match is thrown out, a no contest. Harry and Eddie look at Thrash and all the blood, they look at Slash on the smashed table, then they grab the Tag Titles and lift them yelling their the real champs before throwing a title down on each member of Destruction. The crowd is cheering them on and The Machines soon leave heading up the aisle to the back.

Nick Miller: My god what a brutal beating The Machines just gave to Destructiona nd you gotta believe this is not over, Harry and Eddie deserve another shot at the titles, this war will only get worse!

Greg Boone: They deserve to be fired for cheating as its the ONLY ay they could put down Destruction!

Slash is up and helps Thrash to the back now.

Nick Miller: Thrash and Slash have done the same, they simply got a taste of their own medicine by a team who finally is capable of doing what Destruction does, destroying their opposition. We still got a show to get through and next we got some diva action, a triple threat!

"Open Eyes" hits the pa and Sammy comes out on stage jumping around kind a hyper and blows kisses to the crowd gaining herself some cheers.

Nick Roland: The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall. Now making her way to the ring, from West Palm Beach Florida, she weighs 130 pounds..............Sammy!

She runs down the ramp and slaps some of the fans hands, then slides into the ring and jumps up on the ropes bouncing around a lot causing her skirt to fly up and show off her panties which cause a lot of cheers from the male fans. The SEFTron lights up with MILF in big, pink lettes, then images of a sexy blonde comes on, shows her dancing, swiveling her hips, but also kicking some ass in the ring. "Don't Cha" by The Pussycat Dolls plays as well and we soon Staci come walking seductiv and arrogantly posing as if she is the best thing there is, the crowd kinda booing her, though the men love her.

Nick Roland: Now making her way out hailing from Los Angelos California, she weighs 125 pounds..........Staci Sparx!

Staci walks down the ramp holding her head high and ignoring the crowd who mostly boos her. She gets down to the ring steps and walks up, slowly bends over the middle rope and smirks, then she steps into the ring raising her hands up. Staci runs them down her body in a sexy manner as she swivels her hips. We hear "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Stacy comes walking with some sexy steps, she twists around showing off how limber she is and goes down on her knees, then looks up with a smirk.

Nick Roland: Now making her way to the ring, from Los Angelos California, she weighs 130 pounds, she is the Queen of Bitches........Stacy!

Stacy is on her feet now and continues her sexy, limber walk down the aisle until she gets to the ring where she grabs the middle rope pulling herself up as she springs her legs up into splits on the apron, then slides into the ring and kneels up. Stacy looks up with a smirk, then pushes up to her feet and spreads her arms out wide. Sammy charges across the ring leaping up at Stacy bringing her down ina thesz press and starts laying punches on her. Staci Sparx comes behind Sammy with a hard kick to her back, then rips her up by the hair and slams her backfirst to the canvas. Staci kicks Sammy in the ribs and Stacy gets up helping her.

Nick Miller: Staci and well...Stacy are double teaming Sammy early on, could be a hell of a fight for Sammy.

Staci picks up Sammy holding her arms behind her back allowing Stacy to nail some chops to her chest. Staci lets her go and Stacy whips Sammy to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Sammy ducks it and runs at Staci tackling her against the ropes. Sammy backs up and kicks Staci in the stomach knocking her through the ropes to the floor. Stacy comes from behind for a bulldog it seems, but kicks the ropes spinning around planting Sammy on her face, then turns her over and pins, 1..................2...........kickout! Stacy sits up Sammy applying a sleeper on her. We see Staci on her feet on the floor and she gets a lead pipe from under the ring sliding it in a corner.

Nick Miller: What the hell is she doing?

Staci goes around the ring and goes up the steps getting back in. Sammy is fighting up on her feet from the sleeper, but Staci kicks her in the stomach, then Stacy slams Sammy down on her back. The two women eyes each other and Staci grabs the ref suddenlky and pulls him away, puts a hand behind him and points to the lead pipe, then rubs on the ref. Stacy turns and sees the pipe, picks it up and turns back to use it, but Sammy is on her feet and she delivers a chick kick to Stacy sending her against the ropes. Sammy grabs the pipe and uses it to clothesline Stacy out to the floor, then tosses the pipe out as well.

Greg Boone: What, that was no fair, Sammy used the pipe.

Nick Miller: Staci brought it in and the other Stacy tried to use it.

Staci now runs over and clotheslines Sammy, then she pulls her up and lifts her up for the MILFBOMB, but Sammy punches her in the head while in the air, then snaps back taking Staci down with a hurricanrana. Sammy is up and pulls Staci to her feet, sets her up and lifts her up and over and nails her Sammy Slam, but in comes Stacy who delivers a dropkick to Sammy's head, then rips her up and nails a hard ddt. Staci is on her back now and Stacy goes up top, then flies off with her 450 Splash on Staci and pins, 1....................2.....................3! The ref calls for the end and the bell rings.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Stacy!

"Sweet Dreams" hits the pa, the crowd booing as Stacy stands up striking a somewhat erotic pose, then she rolls to the floor now and backs up the aisle smirking at the two women laying in the ring.

Nick Miller: A good match it was despite the double teaming and cheating, Stacy pulled out a good win and what a move off the top.

Greg Boone: Yea it was, future of our womens division right there, plus she's so damn hot!

Nick Miller: Well yes she is, all three are. Now then we got Chris Orton in action and he faces the Underground Champ in a non title match, its next!

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, the follow-

Nick is cut off by the sound of "I Stand Alone" hitting the pa which brings the crowd to cheers, but no Orton. Instead the SEFTron lights up and we see his face appear, this causes a cheer, but he has no smile, just a stern look on his face.

Chris Orton: Sorry to interrupt, but this does concern this next match as I am not even here right now, I won't be for the next few weeks as in a recent match I had my triceps was slightly torn, not bad, but enough to put me out at least until say January of next year.

The crowd boos at this.

Chris Orton: I know, I realize its bad not just for me to miss action, but for all my fans, all of you out there to miss me. I however will be back and I will make up for this time away, Chris Orton will be better than ever before, I guarantee it!

The crowd cheers now as Orton smiles, then the tron fades and the crowd chants his name.......ORTON......ORTON.......ORTON........ORTON.......but then we hear "Perfect Strangers" hit the pa and out marches Rayne Rocco in his ring gear with his title over his shoulder. He storms down the aisle flanked by his Triad partners and cousins Rob Rocco and Big Bill Butcher! The crowd boos them as they all three just head to the ring and roll in, Rayne getting a mic and motioning to cut the music, then he raises it up as his cousins enter the ring.

Rayne Rocco: Now hold on a fucking second here....Orton...the biggest piece of shit around...he decides he can't make tonights match because of some so called injury, he hurt his poor lil arm. The truth is he fears The REAL Franchise, for he-

The crowd cuts him off with booing and they chant FUCK YOU.....FUCK YOU....FUCK YOU....FUCK YOU....then they die down and Rayne looks pissed.

Rayne Rocco: No, fuck you! Orton is afraid of getting in this ring for he knows that I would destroy him, I can destroy anyone I face, no man compares to the talent I have, so they all fear stepping in the ring with me!

More booing now and Rayne smirks a lil, then looks to speak again when "I Don't Want To Stop" blasts over the pa and out runs Thor straight to the ring and he slides in, popping and BAM....Gore tor Rob. Thor is up and Rayne is out of the ring, Bill and Thor now trade heavy punches. Rayne pulls Rob out and Thor rocks Bill to the ropes, backs up and charges clotheslining him to the floor. Rayne yells to get away and Bill backs up the ramp, Rayne and Rob up on stage now and Thor stares them down from the ring, then motions to a title around his waist and points at Rayne saying, "I want my rematch"! The crowd is cheering loud and the Triad just heads to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, Thor hit that ring like a damn bullet and left an impact like one, cutting down Rob and sending the big guy Bill over the ropes, now he just needs to get his hands on Rayne.

Greg Boone: What do you mean, Thor has no right doing what he did, he better not try and put his hands on Rayne or he'll get his ass kicked again!

Nick Miller: Last time they faced each other it took three men to beat Thor, I'd say Thor has the right to do what he did and to want his rematch! Sucks Orton is out too, but we do have a match, one more before the main event, the return of Hal Havoc!

The opening of "Black Diamond" by Kiss is heard over the pa, the slow, quiet riff flows through the arena, then after thirty seconds it gets louder and a heavy riff starts pouring from the pa kicking the song up. Its then when we see Hal come out on stage making hand gestures to his ears, then shaking his head intensely and does some poses showing off his huge arms.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing at this time, from Hollywood California, he weighs 285 pounds, he is "Hollywood" Hal Havoc!

Hal is making his way down the ramp pointing at the fans and smiling, he high fives many of them. He gets to the steel steps soon and walks up them steps into the ring and does some more poses flexing his muscles a lot, the crowd cheering loud for him. A white flickers at the entrance as "Rise" comes over the pa and out walks Joe in his ring pants and an SEF Rules shirt to some cheers.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, he hails from Detroit Michigan and weighs 240 pounds............Joe Dumar!

Joe is high fiving fans as he heads down the aisle, then once at the ring he rolls in and stands up cracking his neck a bit and stretches his arms out in a crucifix. The bell rings and both men move to the middle of the ring now, they nod in respect and move into a lockup, Joe struggles and Hal shoves him backwards slamming Joe into a corner hard. Hal flexes his muscles a bit, then Joe moves in for another lockup, this time with a charging advantage, so he moves Hal back some, but Hal powers up and shoves Joe harder this time sending him to his back. Joe rolls through kneeling up and looks up at Hal who again flexes his muscles, the crowd cheering.

Nick Miller: Man, Joe cannot match power with Hal, he's gonna have to stay away from him and get him to the mat.

Joe gets up and moves into do another lockup, but as Hal readies himself Joe ducks down and tackles hal into a corner, buries a shoulder to his gut, then stands back and turns slamming an elbow forward to Hal's jaw. Joe grabs Hal in a side headlock and runs out with him nailing a bulldog. He gets up lifting Hal into a bent position, then executes a cradle piledriver and pins, 1....................2...........kickout! Joe looks up surprised and gets to his feet.

Greg Boone: That was pretty close, how the hell did Hal kick outta that move?

Nick Miller: Its still early in the match.

Joe pulls Hal up looking for a ddt and hits it, then he sits Hal up and applies a sleeper, but Hal quickly fights to his knees, then he lifts up Joe in a high angle back suplex, but holds him on his shoulder for a few seconds before dropping him to the mat. Hal slowly gets up now.

Nick Miller: There it is, the set up for his finisher!

Hal is up and runs to the ropes, comes back and leaps up for the leg drop, but Joe rolls outta the way, gets up and runs to the ropes coming back with a low dropkick to Hal's face. He goes for the cover now, 1.................2.......kickout! Joe picks up Hal and tries lifting him to his shoulders, barely gets him up, but Hal nails a couple elbows to his head and gets back on his feet. Joe throws a punch and Hal shakes it off, so Joe throws another and it has no effect. Hall pumps up and blocks a third punch, then hammers Joe a couple times, whips him to the ropes and nails a big boot.

Nick Miller: Joe with the control for a while, but Hal rallying back now.

Hal drops an elbow to Joe's chest, then gets up ripping Hal up and into another high angle back suplex holding him up for a few seconds, then he drops him, gets up and runs to the ropes, comes back and leaps up nailing the big leg drop.

Nick Miller: There it is, what he calls the Hollywood Ending!

Hal covers Joe now hooking his leg, 1...........................2..............................3! The ref calls for the bell and it rings.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall...........Hal Havoc!

"Black Diamond" hits the pa and Hal jumps up getting cheered. He does some poses flexing his muscles as Joe just rolls out of the ring.

Greg Boone: What can I say........ah, never mind, probably better not.

Nick Miller: Um, ok. Well, the match was a good one, Joe tried, but this was Hal's big return and he is a powerhouse, hard to beat power. We got the main event next, but before that we for someone standing by apparently, not sure who it is, but I know he's someone returning to SEF.

We open up backstage to a man of average height, he wears shiny leather pants and a matching vest, long blonde hair flows down his shoulders and he stares to the camera with a smirk.

???: Its about damn time we got to the greatest moment of this WAR, the highlight of the show, its time for my spotlight as I am the true icon of this company, the biggest name of all time! Those who know, fine, those who don't, oh well, I am not letting you know I am until next week in that ring and I will only do it if Daddy Mack is out there himself cause I got a few words to say to his ass, he and I have bad history and so he better be there next week, I challenge him....I challenge you Mack, meet me next week out in the ring and you with everyone will find out who I am, but you Mack, you will neeeeeeever forget who in the hell I am....agaaaiin!

His smirk is gone and he looks mad, his eyes intense and then we fade away back to the ringside area.

Nick Miller: Interesting, whoever this guy is he sure doesn't like Daddy Mack, but he wants him here next week to reveal himself to Mack.

Greg Boone: Yea, this is gonna be good!

Nick Miller: Well it'll be interesting. We got something good tonight still coming up, the main event, Troy Storms challenging Black Bob for the World Title!

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the main event of the night and it is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship, the match is scheduled for one fall.

We hear "Drag The Waters" hit and Troy comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd for a few seconds, then makes his way down the ramp.

Nick Roland: Introducing first, making his way to the ring from Denver Colorado, he weighs 350 pounds, Troy Storms!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps over the top rope. Troy then moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. "Black Bob" comes over the pa and we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. Bob unstraps his title looking at it with pride in his eyes, then he hands it to the ref who hold sit up signaling what this match is for, then he hands it to the timekeeper and the bell rings. Storms stands in the middle of the ring smirking, Bob steps near him looking up, his eyes turning to those of a fearless fighter.

Nick Miller: Storms clearly with the size advantage, but Bob is one tough sumbitch, he fears no one, plus he beat Viper to win that World Title!

Greg Boone: After months of getting beat by Viper he finally got lucky, but Bob's run is done tonight!

Storms motions for Bob to take his best shot and so he rears back with a balled up fist, but then Bob suddenly backs up and leaps feetfirst with a dropkick to Storms left knee bringing the big man down on that knee. Bob is up and runs to the ropes behind Storms and bounces off dropkicking the big man in his back sending Storms down, but on his hands. Bob is up and runs to the side ropes leaping to the middle rope and flies around nailing a senton bomb on Storms back pushing him right down on the mat. Bob is up on Storms back clubbing him in the back of the head, then he latches on with a sleeper wrenching away at the big men like a pitbull on acid!

Nick Miller: Man, Storms shoulda never gave Bob an opening cause he's paying for it now.

Greg Boone: Storms will shrug it off soon, Bob can't win.

Bob continues ith his neck wrenching sleeper, Storms trying to fight up, but his face turning red and the fight wearing out of it him quick. It almost looks like a choke and the ref warns Bob to keep it clean. Storms fights up to his knees, Bob getting his legs around him in a body scissors and still wrenches at Storms neck. Storms manages to fight up on his feet and back up to a corner, but Bob swings his legs back on to the top rope. Storms slams into the corner and Bob now pushes forward grabbing Storms by his head and brings him down in a bulldog, then turns him over and pins, 1...................2.....kickout!

Nick Miller: Bob with a near fall, he's really taken it to Storms so far.

Bob is on his feet and runs to the ropes coming back with a dropkick to Storms head, then applies an armbar on him wrenching away. Storms fights up on his knees and looks to get to his feet when Bob leaps up with his legs around Storms neck in a triangle choke bringing him back down. Storms starts flailing his arms and tries getting out of the hold. He rolls around, thrashing his body wildly going on his back and to his stomach, but Bob continues to hold on tight like that pitbull on acid.

Greg Boone: No fair, Bob is using an illegal choke again, c'mon ref!

Nick Miller: Actually it is still a legal hold, just very effective for taking a big man down.

Storms manages to push himself up to his knees, Bob is about upside down, but holds on tight and then Storms fights up on his feet ripping Bob into a powerbomb position. Bob releases the pressure, but hammers Storms with punches, then snaps back with a hurricanrana bringing Storms down across the middle rope. Bob is up and runs the ropes, comes back leaping into the air to sit right across Storms back, but the big man moves and Bob slides right out to the floor falling on the guard rail. Storms rolls out on his feet and Nick Torres is coming out on stage now kinda unnoticed by all, but a few fans up that way. Storms has Bob and on his shoulder, then he spots Torres coming down the aisle and stares in confusion. He snaps out of it and looks to run Bob headfirst to the ringpost, but Bob drops down sending Storms into it.

Nick Miller: Torres coming out here for some reason and Storms getting distracted by him, Bob looks back in control now.

Greg Boone: Now that is not fair, Torres has no business out here!

Bob pushes Storms in the ring and climbs up on the apron, then he eyes Torres, but climbs to the top rope now and leaps off with a frog splash hitting and pins, 1..................2.............kickout! Bob gets up runs to the ropes coming back and drops an elbow, but no one home. Storms is on his knees and he kinda holds a hand to his left knee, Bob is up and runs at him nailing punches, kicks at his knee and Storms shoves him backwards, then clutches at his knee. The ref leans towards him to ask about his knee and Bob leans into the ropes now, but Torres brings his IC Title he had on his shoulder up and into the back of Bob.

Nick Miller: What the hell?

Bob staggers forward and Storms sprints up just fine and BAM...big boot floors Bob to the mat. Storms smirks now as the crowd boos and Torres pats the title on his chest as well as the International Title around his waist, gold hogging sumbitch that he is...heh. Storms has Bob up and now rips him up high and drops him with the Westside Bomb, then drops down to his knees and bends down hooking his leg, 1............................2................Bob grabs the bottom rope with his hand............3.........the ref sees Bob's hand and signals no to the timekeeper yelling about Bob's hand. Storms is up and irate over this, yells at the ref backing him into a corner while Torres gets in the ring and waits for Bob to get up, then bashes him in the head with the title laying him out. The ref manages to see, but Storms doesn'tlet him call it, instead he knees the ref in the gut and rips him up nailing the Westside Bomb on him.

Nick Miller: Damn it, Storms can't win, so he has to take the ref out, this is uncalled for.

Greg Boone: Are you kidding, Storms had the match won until Bob cheated by grabbing the ropes.

Nick Miller: That's not cheating!

Torres has a mic now and his title on his shoulder, the other still around his waist and Storms is still pissed, the crowd booing. Torres raises the mic up now.

Nick Torres: Hey there....ya know ya should have expected this as a few months back before them assholes tried to kill SEF you all saw the reunion of the greatest tag team of all time...The Westsiders!

The crowd boos.

Nick Torres: We told ya we were back together...the bad boys in black are back, but once again...none of you...NO ONE knows why were back, heh!

The crowd booing more and Torres smirking hands the mic to Storms who raises it up.

Troy Storms: Very true indeed, no one does know why were back, but at Apocalypse we just may have an answer if your precious World Champ here can answer our challenge. Were thinking of a six man tag team match and I know, only two of us, so why not a regulat tag match? Its simple see, we got a third man just itching to get in SEF, to get noticed, so what better night than Apocalypse to do it, so Bob, you find two partners and we'll meet ya that night and if ya got the balls, put your title on the line, so whoever pins you win it unless of course ya truly ain't got no balls!

The crowd booing at that statement and Storms just drops the mic, "Cowboys From Hell" hits and the Westsiders raises their hands doing the westside sign. They soon exit the ring with cocky smiles and head up stage to the back as the music switches to "Start A War".

Nick Miller: Now a very good way to end a match like that, but an impact definitely left by the reunitied Westsiders.

Greg Boone: You damn right it was an impact and if Bob does have the balls we'll see an even bigger impact by the Westsiders at Apocalypse.

Nick Miller: An interesting challenge that was and I wonder who their third man is? Maybe we'll find out next week, that and if Bob accepts the challenge, so we'll see ya then folks, we'll be live in Evansville Indiana from Roberts Stadium, same time and network, so don't miss it...goodnight!

The music keeps playing as the camera pans up around the crowd and some pyro shoots off from the stage, then the show ends and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF