sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 50 {2/2/09}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 08:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

February 2nd, 2009

Time for WAR again and SEF is in Wheeling West Virginia this week inside the packed Wheeling Civic Center. The show opens with the usual pyro pumping up the crowd and then "War Zone" by Rob Zombie comes over the pa, the crowd is hot and loving it.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome back to another week of WAR. Tonight a killer main event for ya. The rising star Chris Orton goes up against the dominant badass Viper.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, it'll be a classic beating given out by Viper, Orton is finished.

Nick Miller: If he doesn't come prepared yes, but I think Orton will be prepared. Your right about a classic, a classic match that will go down in history as a great one.

Greg Boone: All of Viper's are classics unless he has to carry some jackoff like he'll have to carry Orton.

Nick Miller: Ok, enough of it. We got more matches tonight like the battle between Haz and D-Von, almost a student and teach senario in a way.

Greg Boone: Yea, yea, but really, who cares? Ya got some rookie drunk punk and some washed up tag wrestler, we got better matches than that. Like Nick giving Bob the ass whooping he deserves.

Nick Miller: That is another good match as is Haz and D-Von. The World Champ is in action against Corez and we got-

Nick is cut off by Rage Against The Machine's "Renegades Of Funk" coming over the pa. After ten seconds or so we see Mack step out on the stage to a mixed reaction and then out steps Viper looking around trying to find Mack, then the goofballs act like they bump into each other. Whitney steps out now carrying her MCW Title, she's in street clothes as is Mack, Viper is in his gear and a muscle shirt. The three head down the ramp and Mack hops up on the apron while Viper walks to the right and steps up as Whitney heads up the steps. They all enter the ring and raises their hands in X's meeting together in the middle of the ring. They turn round and round looking at the crowd who is mostly cheering now and then the trio stands side to side to side doing crotch chops. Mack suddenly drops behind Whitney sliding up under her legs and Viper steps over behind her. The two dudes do crotch chops in front of Whitney who just laughs. Mack is up and gets a mic, then drapes ana rm around Whitney and Viper drapes an arm around him.

MACK: Well, well, well....were back!

A pop for that, the crowd roaring in approval.

MACK: The band is back together baby, I mean c'mon, ya all get it, ya know it, ya ain't dumb fucking morons. Ya got the MCW Champ herself Whitney Marret, the woman who made and dominated the womens division in SEF, she raised the bar for all women in wrestling. Viper, my best friend of...crap dude, ho wmany years?

Viper: Uh, a lot?!

MACK: Ok, we'll go with that. Dominating is this mans specialty and no ladies, it ain't just in the bedroom!

Viper smirks and points low, womens screams are heard.

MACK: He came to SEF first, he was the first champ of this company, I can't say enough about him, so enough said. Now ya got me, I came in here and with Viper, we made SEF, we carried it. Ya all know we were "rivals" for two years in SEF, well, longer, but that was what our first fued spanned, two fucking years of nonstop action and that's a shoot. The three of us have made the biggest impacts in SEF history and we'll never be outdone. Unlike what some claim, we really are untouchable, we make the biggest impacts and mark them with a big, fat, fucking X.

Mack does a one handed crotch chop and Viper kisses him on the cheek.

MACK: We own SEF, so suck on it Dick. And Orton, as good as ya are, hell, my boy here already ran down about how much he respects you, he spoke for myself and Whitney and its true, everything he said we feel and believe, your great and your gonna be a top guy, but you will never be in our league, one of the elite in SEF.

A mixed reaction now.

Whitney: That is very true, Chris Orton, as good as you are you can never outdo what Impact X has done. We have dedicated our lives to SEF, literally our lives. Everything we have ever done revolved around SEF and the thing is, it still does! If the three of us had not been involved with SEF it wouldn't be around today. Especially if I had not been involved because I created the company using my fathers money and by the way, DICK....thank you for that, but now I only got two words for you....KISS THIS!

Whitney does a crotch chop and the fans cheer for it.

Whitney: Now Orton, as I was saying, SEF was my idea, but without Viper or MACK it would not have made even one year, let alone seven. Although if it hadn't been for SEF, then Mack and I, well, you all know....

Whitney leans into Mack who leans down and they start kissing. Viper looks around all shocked and trying to cover them up, then says.

Viper: Get a room damn it, what the hell?

MACK: What, ya jealous?

Viper: Yea, I am, now give me some a that.

Whitney gets wide eyed, but Viper grabs Mack and they stare at each other, then both men kiss right on the lips. They end it and the crowd is roaring in cheers and laughter even.

MACK: I have to say...Whitney...your a way better kisser.

Viper just shrugs and grabs the mic.

Viper: Ok, ok, enough of the antics, its time to get serious here. Chris Orton, you and I got a match tonight and so I gotta ask ya son, its real important, so Chris...ARE YA READY??!!

The crowd roars with cheers and Mack looks all wide eyed as Viper heads up the turnbuckles.

Viper: No, I said...ARE YOU READY??!!!

He hops down and looks at Mack and Whitney.

MACK: Dude, you can't do that, its gimmick infringment.

Viper: Huh, what? Buffer don't care, does he?

MACK: Buffer, what?

They look at each confused as Whitney and the crowd laughs.

Viper: Whatever dude, so now what do we do?

MACK: Um, beats me, we already reformed IX, uh, what's the script say?

Viper: Script, I thought you had it?

MACK: Aw dude, ya forgot the script, fuck!

The crowd is laughing hard now.

MACK: We could just wing it I guess.

Viper: Ya think dude, can we do that?

MACK: I don't know, what ya think?

Viper: We could try.

Whitney: Oh can it and follow my lead boys.

Whitney grabs the mic stepping between the two, lays her title on the mat and raises up the mic as Mack and Viper watch her for instructions.

Whitney: Ladies and gentlemen, you all just witnessed the reformation of the greatest group on gods green earth, so now, if anyone has a problem with us, we got nothing left to say except two words....

IX: KISS THIS!!!

She drops the mic and they all three do crotch chops and then the lights go completely out, nothing but fans cellphone lights seen and the fans cheer. After about twenty seconds of darkness the lights come back on and IX is looking around the ring and spot a black wresth onm a stand with a ribbon reading R.I.P Impact X. Mack and Viper look around wide eyed pretending to be scared, then grab the wreath and play frisbee. Whitney rolls her eyes at the antics and then "Renegades Of Funk" is heard as the trio makes their exit.

Greg Boone: Oh man, what a great way to open WAR with Impact X reforming and this is probably the best version of the group ever.

Nick Miller: No doubt the three of them are great and together may be unstoppable, but if that wreath mean what I think they may have some trouble.

Tag Team Match
L.A. Jay & Mesa v. Chris Crest & Jason Price

Jay and Price start off with a high paced match trying to outdo each other with areial moves and such. Crest gets in and changes the pace getting Jay down on the mat, though has trouble keeping him down. Mesa gets in and takes a control of the match for a while. Crest eventually gets him down on the mat and ends up tagging Price in and tells him that's how you wrestle. Price is a little uneasy after this, but appears to keep focused on his opponents. He sticks to more of a mat game from that point, but does take to the air a little which gets Crest kinda mad. Jay and Mesa get control of Price and keep him isolated for a while making Crest even more frustrated and he's yelling for a tag. Price ends up getting free and diving over for a tag, but Crest drops to the floor when he does. Price kneels up, but gets hammered by Mesa and taken back across the ring. Jay is tagged in and they execute a double gutwrench powerbomb on Price, then go up to opposite top turnbuckles and hit the West Coast Crash, Jay's Splash followed by Mesa's Assault and Jay gets the pin. They exit the ring as Crest comes in.

Staci Sparx: Here your winners of the match............L.A. Jay and Mesa!

Crest looks down at Price and shakes his head in disgust, kicks him a few times, then yanks up Price and kicks him hard in the gut, snaps him over with a suplex. He keeps a hold of him and gets Price up bending him down and hits a piledriver on him, keeps a hold still pulling him up and delivers a gutwrench side slam. Crest rolls from the ring and heads up the ramp waving his hands at Price motioning like he's through.

Singles Match
Hardcore Haz v. D-Von Dudley

Starts off with a basic tie up and D-Von takes control beating Haz around the ring, hits some moves, gets him on the mat a bit. Haz turns the match around when D-Von gets frustrated from not being able to put away Haz after a few near falls. Haz starts hitting some of his high impact moves, the ones he took from Sandman and gets a couple falls, but just two counts. D-Von battles back and its a real good match, lot of emotion in this one. Haz comes off the top rope for Hazardous, a headbutt since this isn't hardcore, but D-Von spins around slamming a knee to his head. He gets up and pulls up Haz delivering Saving Grace and pins to pick up the win.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match.............D-Von Dudley!

After the match with D-Von opn the ropes celebrating Haz pulls himself holding his head and can barely stand. D-Von hops down and eyes him, then Haz pushes off the ropes staggering to D-Von grabbing his arm raising it in the air. He then rolls from the ring and staggers up the ramp.

Non Title Singles Match
Corez v. The Resurrector

The match begins with a long staredown, the crowd grows impatient and gets rowdy wanting a fight. Tor is the first to strike and Corez ducks the big blow, hammers him quick trying to back him up, but Tor rips him up and tosses him in a corner beating the hell out of him or into him perhaps. He beats Corez around the ring not letting up once on him. Corez tries to fight back, but he's overwhelmed by the assualt and dominated you could say. Tor eventually puts hima way with Resurrection to win the match.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match............The Resurrector!

Afterwards we see Tor stuff Corez into a bodybag and haul him to the back.

Singles Match
Nick Roland v. Black Bob

Bob charges in the ring and right for Nick tackling him to the mat and just pounds the hell out of him. He doesn't much of anything fancy, just reverts back to his street days and throws punch after punch battering Nick around the ring. The rage does cause him to miss a few and Nick takes advantage with a few semi cheap tactics, nothing illegal persay, but questionable. It gains him control of the match and Nick stays on Bob determined to beat him, he doesn't let up at all. Bob refuses to stay down for any count and punches his way up a few times. The match is real personal. Bob ends up spearing the ref when Nick moves, so Nick immediately gets a chair and comes in the ring slamming it to Bob's head multiple times. He hits him with Interview This and shakes the ref until he comes to enough to count the fall.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match.............Nick Roland!

Near the exit of the arena, the back exit, we see Jason Price looking in a fould mood, jacket on and carrying a bag. Smokey McWeed approaches him as he gets to the door and says.

Smokey: Yo J, you cool?

Jason turns and looks at Smokey.

Price: What?

Smokey: You ok man, ya seem mad?

Price: I am, need to get out of here and clear my head, do some thinking.

Smokey: What wrong?

Price: Chris is what's wrong, my own partner attacked me, so now what do I-

Smokey: Dude, look out!

Smokey backs up and Jason turns getting tackled to the floor by Chris Crest who pounds on him, then turns him face down into a facelock. Price struggles trying to get up and security comes over pulling the two up and apart. Price gets his bag and gets out of the arena as Crest is walked back inside.

Main Event
Singles Match
Chris Orton v. Viper w/MACK & Whitney Marret

As soon as Viper entered the ring Orton was all over him punching him into a corner, then whipped him out and hit a nice dropkick. He kept Viper on the mat trying to wear him down with a sleeper. Whitney would start to climb in the ring distracting the ref allowing Mack to slide in and hammer Orton from behind. Viper took advantage quickly and started to dissect Orton, hitting him with impact and precision. Orton came back and got on a roll contolling the match, but Viper would take back control getting Orton down on the mat. He targted his right arm using an armbar and a half nelson trying to eliminate the use of it completely. Orton was still able to fight back and would have Viper reeling for a while. He tried for the CKO, but his arm dropped from pain and Viper rushed him forward into a corner, then ripped him backwards with a release german. Viper winked at Mack who winked at Whitney who hopped on the apron. The ref rushed over and Mack for a sledgehammer from under the ring sliding in the ring. Viper lifted it up and waited for Orton to get up. He did and Viper rushed him, but Orton ducked and went for the CKO, but got shoved forward to the ropes where Mack lept up and pulled Orton's neck down on them. The ref turned in time to see this and Orton sprang up and around, Viper with his back to the ref nails Orton with the sledge knocking him flat on his back.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match............Chris Orton!

After the bell is rung Viper and Mack are cussing out the ref over the call and shove him around, then Whitney steps in and bitch slaps the ref down. Mack kicks him from the ring, then the three stand over Orton raising their arms up in X's, but then the lights go completely out just like at the start of the show when Impact X stood tall. When they come back on Whitney is laying in the ring knocked out. Mack and Viper are circling around looking all over, then look down and drop down checking on Whitney. The crowd is cheering as WAR goes off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF