sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 61 {7/18/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 11:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

July 18th, 2011

It's the independence day of SEF and were bringing you WAR live on Monday Night and here we are inside the Motor City Arena down in Detroit Michigan with a packed crowd rowdy as hell already. Pyro blasts off over the ring pumping them up more followed by Rob Zombie's WAR ZONE! The place is electric and its as tight as a can of sardines, but luckily it only smells half as bad. Cameras roam around the place as we hear.

Welcome to Monday Night WAR!!! I am Nick Miller sitting in here to call the action of SEF and with me is mister Hollywood himself Hal Havoc! Tonight we got a battle royal set to happen with the North American Title going to the winner who defends it next week!

As the view rests on the table now we hear Hal say.

Looking like a good show as battle royals are awesome, plus this Tag Title Tournament could be interesting with the teams squaring off tonight.

Nick says.

Some solid teams who have been with SEF a while. It sucks Destruction is no more, but let us see if someone else can step up in their place and we find out in our opening match when the Canadian Cripplers face the West Coast Connection!

And so we pan up into the ring where Sara stands ready to announce it, but she's cut off by the sound of ENTER SANDMAN hitting the pa. Some cheers and boos as the crowd and cameras look for Haz to come out. Instead he shows up on the SEFTRON appearing to be in the back parking loot on the hood of a nice rental drinking a beer. He looks pretty well normal for Hardcore Haz and just snarls while sort of smirking and says.

Hey, up here ya fucking hick pricks!

Loud boos are heard as Haz laughs, then tosses down the beer and throws the can away.

I got a message for your beloved Joe Dumar who called me out to do this best of seven hardcore series once and for all like we were supposed to have already done. Joe, ya want this at Wrestle X and ya want me to name the first match, then its real fucking simple. The answer is yes cause I don't know how to say no!

He smirks clearly now, then grabs a fresh beer cracking it open and takes a guzzle of it before saying.

Now as for the match, well, pretty simple, a Circus High Tower Deathmatch! For any of you braindead idiots, like you Joe, who may not know what it is...

He trails off as the crowd is booing loud now, Haz takes another guzzle of beer, then says.

A fifty foot piece of scaffolding is set up on one side of the ring while a spider net of barbed wire is strung up in the ring the level of the middle rope. The object of it besides me killing you is to toss your sorry ass into the barbed wire until ya give out and I pin your ass as easy as this...

More boos as Haz guzzles his beer down and brings up his middle finger, then his ring finger, then his index finger indicating a three count in his own fucked up way. Haz then tosses the empty up and brings his cane up into view swinging and batting the can away and keeps it coming into the side of the camera. The view goes to the ground soon and then cuts back to in the arena where the crowd is booing and Nick says.

Haz with some words for war towards Joe and they meet up in the battle royal tonight, but now we know they meet at Wrestle X in their first of what could be seven hardcore matches.

Hal says.

I could get to like Haz, especially if he makes good on what he says and destroys Joe for good. They could both destroy each other in that Circus High Tower match though.

Nick says.

Yes they could, a dangerous match, but it should be good knowing both of them.

And so now we hear RAISE UP hit the pa bringing the fans pumped up to their feet for Jason and Chris who make their way out slapping hands with each other. They head down the aisle focused on the ring and ignoring the fans as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is the opening contest of the night and is round one in the World Tag Team Championship Tournament set for one fall! Introducing first at a combined weight of four hundred fifty five pounds, the Canadian Cripplers.......Jason Price and Chris Crest!

Jason comes sliding into the ring as Chris heads up the steps and gets in high fiving his partner. They then go to opposite corners pumping their fists in the air. They hop down as NO HOPE = NO FEAR hit's the pa and the crowd cheers a little more for Jay and Mesa. Jay steps out doing his thumb salute to himself as Mesa points to the sky and Sara introduces them.

And the opponents at a combined weight of four hundred forty five pounds, the West Coast Connection......L.A. Jay and Mesa!

The two come running down now and slide into the ring popping up with Mesa whipping his headgear off. He tosses it out as Jay stands on the turnbuckles doing his pose again. Chris starts for his side and Mesa motions he'll start, so Jay steps out and the bell rings.

Chris sizing up mesa who does the same and they begin to circle before stepping into a lock up with force. Both men stand their ground and circle a bit before Chris powers Mesa into a neutral corner. He then backs off showing the respect we've come to know of Chris, but Mesa dives out for a tackle. Chris grabs him in a front facelock as he goes down and wrenches around getting his legs out from under Mesa who manages to slip out of the facelock. They both get up and run to the ropes, Mesa leapfrogging Chris who hit's the ropes and comes back into a spinning wheel kick. Mesa jumps up and turns to the ropes leaping out to the apron, then leaps up to the top rope dropping down for a splash. Chris rolls out of the way to his corner making the tag. Jason hurries in connecting a hard kick to Mesa's head, then pulls him up into a facelock looking for a ddt. Mesa charges him into a corner, then buries his shoulder into Jason's ribs. Mesa lifts him to the top rope and climbs up after him, but Jason kicks him back. Mesa staggers back and Jason quickly stands and leaps feet first with a missile dropkick knocking Mesa down. Jason scurries into the cover hooking a leg, ONE............TWO...Mesa kicks out and Jason gets him in a side headlock wrenching hard on him. Mesa fights up to his feet and hammers Jason in the lower back with elbows, then lifts him for a back suplex. Jason rolls through landing on his feet, then leaps up with a dropkick to Mesa's back sending him to the ropes. Jason gets up and walks over grabbing Mesa for an irish whip, but gets reversed and sent across the ring. He comes back leaping up for a clothesline, but Mesa leaps up for a front dropkick planting both feet to Jason's chest bringing him down. Mesa crawls for his corner now as Nick Miller says.

Man, awesome action so far, Mesa about to tag the fresh man Jay, can these guys advance over the technically sound Cripplers?

Hal says.

Ugh, not Jay, damn it, get up Jason, no!

And Jay tags in, leaps to the top rope and flies off with a leg drop across Jason's neck. He rolls up to his feet and pulls up Jason delivering a snap suplex on him then runs up the nearest turnbuckles executing a moonsault into a laxxed pin, ONE...........TWO....kickout. Jay pulls up Jason kicking him in the ribs, then shoves him to a corner and leaps up with a spinning back kick to the head. Jay leaps to the middle rope over Jason and hammers him with a few punches before flipping back for a monkey flip. Jason has a hold of the top rope and manages to send Jay to his back with a thud. Jason falls and crawls for his corner now as Jay rolls up to his feet and runs to the ropes. He springs into a baseball slide dropkicking Jason out to the floor. Jay then gets up and leaps over the top rope to the apron, then leaps up to the middle rope doing a moonsault on to Jason. Jay gets up with the fans cheering loud and does the salute to himself as they chant.

L...A...JAY!

He then pulls Jason up hanging him on the guard rail and rolls in the ring breaking the count. Jay then steps out to the apron and looks around with a smile, then spins off for a leg drop to Jason who moves out of the way. Jay ends up splitting his legs on the rail and Jason gets up leaning on the apron, then runs over with a clothesline sending Jay out among the fans. He pulls Jay up and over with a suplex to the floor, then rolls through lifting up and into the ring. Jason gets to the apron and then climbs to the top rope doing a cut throat before launching hid body for Pay The Price head butting Jay. Hurting himself too and Nick Miller now says.

What a very high risk move and it paid off, if Jason can make the tag!

Hal says.

C'mon, get Chris in there to dismantle Jay and make him tap.

Jason is crawling that way as Jay stirs and looks for Mesa who is stretching for a tag too. Jason makes it first and in comes Chris with a stomp to Jay's back, then drops down slamming forearms to the side of his head and applies a rear naked choke rolling on to his back locking a body scissors on Jay. Chris keeps his shoulders curved up and tries choking Jay out who rolls side to side trying to get free. Mesa suddenly runs in with a baseball slide dropkick to Chris' head, then gets back to his corner with the ref all over warning Mesa against it. Jason sneaks in now and pulls Jay up nailing him with Price To Play, then flies across the ring launching himself over the top rope to take Mesa down to the floor. Chris lifts Jay up into a double leg takedown to his stomach, then kneels over his back nailing cross faces. Chris flips around applying a facelock and raises Jay up hitting knees before flipping him to his back and applying the final move of The Shoot, the sharpshooter and he sits back on jay who screams in pain. Mesa and Jason brawl still and the ref focused on them does actually notice Jay in the hold and checks to see if he gives. Jay tries to fight and crawl to the ropes, but Chris has it cinched in and sits back as far as he can making Jay tap. So the ref calls for the bell and Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match, the Canadian Cripplers........Jason Price and Chris Crest!

RAISE UP hit's the pa bringing some boos from the crowd, but cheers for a kickass match. Jason and Mesa back off each other as Jason heads into the ring and celebrates with his partner while Mesa looks on sorta pissed. Jason and Chris slap hands together, then head up the aisle as Mesa rolls in the ring standing up over Jay muttering something. He then drops a knee to Jay's head and starts punching him, hard. Mesa rolls out dragging Jay with him and tosses him against the commentators table, then grabs a steel chair slamming it down over Jay's shoulder and head. He drops the chair on the floor as Nick Miller says.

Wow, after Jay having no choice, but to tap to The Shoot, Mesa is destroying him.

Hal says.

Yea, ain't it awesome!?!

Mesa lifts up Jay and ddt's him into the chair, then rolls him over laying the chair on Jay's chest. Mesa rolls into the ring and heads up to the top turnbuckle flying off with the Arabian Aerial Assault crushing the chair into Jay's chest. The crowd in awe, but booing as Mesa gets up and kicks at Jay, spits down at him, then raises his hands in a prayer. He then points to the sky as BAD RELIGION plays and Mesa now walks up the aisle leaving. Some trash being thrown at him for this act towards his what must now be former partner and Nick says.

I guess Mesa didn't like losing, but to do that to a man who was your friend, damn!

Hal says.

Mesa only lost because Jay gave up, he was the weak link and got taken out.

Nick just says.

Both have had singles accomplishments, but never could get the Tag Titles, maybe Mesa got frustrated, but what about Jay and what about the retribution he may have on his mind after this?!

We cut to the back where Tina stands in her ring gear, blonde hair tied back and determination in those sparkling eyes. The SEF logo hangs off the barbed laced fence in the background as Tina places her hands on her hips, then says.

Joe Dumar, there is no doubt you deserve gold around your waist, maybe this title we'll be fighting for in minutes, but after the weight I pulled last year dealing with cheap tricks, I deserve to wear gold around my waist just as much!

A fire lights up in her eyes really sparkling now!

I may have fucked my way into Impact X, but I carried my weight plus some, I worked with Shane Mack and Julie fighting the likes of The Triad and held my own. You have and will always look at the real T & A of wrestling because well I may have the tits and ass, I don't need either one. It just happens to be that every one of you tonight in that battle royal will have your ass kicked by this One Hot Bitch!

A slight smirk on her face now and the crowd heard cheering, then Tina says.

The path to that North American Title is filled with some big boys like Ice Bull and Axel as well as Thor who happens to be a former World Champ. Hardcore Haz seems to not care only for targeting Joe, but ya never know what that crazy drunk is thinking. If he thinks he's taking that title home with him he's going to be wrong. I have busted my ass since day one here and taken some shit as well, but I stuck it out, I continued to work my ass off and now I am taking that title home with me!

She's almost seething and her arms hang at her sides now, the intensity pouring from her eyes.

The Rockstar I am sure would love to break out tonight and take the gold as would the so called Jericho Army or the whore Angel. A mix of some hungry wrestlers all ready to kill for this opportunity, so who really does want it more, well to be cliché, I am woman...hear me ROAR!!!

Tina growls that's out and then smirks, licks her lips innocently and then just motions to a title around her waist. She blows a kiss to the camera and walks off past the view. Nick Miller is heard as the view switches into the arena.

A fired up Tina who certainly has the tools to win this match, but it is a battle royal, truly unpredictable!

I KISSED A GIRL plays now and Tina soon comes walking out pumping her fists in the air to cheers, then does a crotch chop. She skips down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

The following is the over the top rope battle royal for the SEF North American Championship! Introducing first from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds........Tina!

And she comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up flashing the rock on sign, then heads up the turnbuckles doing a crotch chop. ENTER SANDMAN begins to rumble over the pa and Haz can be seen up in the balcony drinking beer with the fans, smashing the cans to his head busting himself open already. He makes his way down to ground level through the crowd drinking more beer and carrying his cane while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan......Hardcore Haz!

Once at ringside he stands on a chair putting one foot on the rail and drinks a beer, then hops over the rail and finds a hot chick in a low cut top, pours beer down her chest and slurps it up. Haz then rolls into the ring and gets up swinging the cane around drinking another beer. Tina stands back waiting and watching him as WALK plays and Ice Bull just does that walking out and reaches to slap some hands as the announcer introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Douglas Wyoming, weighing in at two hundred eighty pounds.........The Ice Bull!

He gets to the ring and rolls in, stands up and just runs the ropes getting warmed up, then pumps his fists in the air and smirks a little. NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN blares over the PA. Fans stand to their feet to see who it is. Angel walks out with a bitchy attitude and flips off the crowd who give her boos as she walks further down the ramp while Sara introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.........Angel Carrube!

Angel rolls inside the ring and just stares at everyone ready to kill, the referees having to order her to wait. A white light beats to sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheers now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands while Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence............Joe Dumar!

He head to the ring and rolls in, stands up and does an intense crucifix pose now and turns around looking all fired up. Haz holds his cane up at Joe who stares down the cane waiting, seething, but he and everyone turn when the bells from the beginning of HELLS BELLS begin to toll. Then as the riff begins a wall of fire shoots up in front of the curtain and out walks Axel through it with long, leather, hooded trenchcoat covering all of him, the crowd booing and Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Australia, weighing in at three hundred seventy nine pounds...........Axel!

He just makes his way down the aisle to the ring and removes his coat letting it fall to reveal a red and black body suit with no skin exposed and a matching leather mask with long, stringy, wavy hair. Axel steps on to the apron and over the top rope, tightens his leather gloves on his hands and cracks his neck. I COULD KICK YOUR ASS then hits and out comes Shane and Cody Jericho walking together and they punch fists together while Sara introduces them.

Now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four hundred twenty five pounds, The Jericho Army.......Shane and Cody Jericho!

They come sliding in now and pop up backing up together, then LOUNGE ACT hits and out walks Rockstar nodding his head to the music and slaps a few hands while being introduced.

Making his way to the ring from Oakland California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds.........The Rockstar!

And in the ring he ends up by rolling in and now DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS comes rumbling over the pa and the crowd begins to boo as Thor charges out thrusting his fists in the air looking mean with a slight snarl while Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred seventy pounds........Thor!

He charges down the aisle and stops at the ring, then reaches over to Sara who is sitting down snatching her mic. Thor brings it up looking in the ring and says.

I see nine pitiful excuses for wrestlers and nine easy eliminations, so if any one of you want to spare yourself a few broken ribs, then I suggest you leave now!

Loud boos and no one leaves, Thor snarling now and he throws the mic at Sara, then Shady Smack comes out from under the ring and dives in at the same time Thor does. The bell sounds and Shady crawls between a few legs and under the bottom rope rolling out and under the ring. Thor is attacked by Rockstar and Ice Bull as Joe and Haz circle each other. Tina and Angel exchange elbows as the Jericho's double up on Axel with some punches, then look for an irish whip. Axel doesn't budge, but instead whips them both the other way, then turns ready for a big boot. Shane ducks it and slides under Axel as Cody ducks around the big man. Then he and Shane charge Axel for a double clothesline looking to take him over the top rope. Joe ducks a cane shot from Haz and tackles the Hardcore one into a corner hammering him in the ribs with punches and shoulder blocks. He then tries lifting Haz up and over as Cody and Shane have Axel held against the ropes still trying to push him over. Rockstar and Ice Bull get Thor up into a corner keeping him detained with punches and kicks while Angel hammers Tina into the ropes. She has her reeling and backs up, then charges for a clothesline, but Tina backdrops her over the top rope. Angel lands on the apron and Tina is on her with elbows trying to knock Angel to the floor. Axel sends Cody and Shane reeling backwards now and charges with a double spear, then rips up Shane tossing him over the top rope to the floor. Axel turns back yanking Cody up to do the same, but Cody gets a hold of the top rope. Axel tries hurling him out getting him almost upside down on the outside of the ropes before backing up and nailing a boot sending Cody out. Axel turns and runs over helping Rockstar and Ice Bill get Thor up on the ropes while Angel drops down on the apron hanging Tina's neck across the top rope. Angel rolls in and bolts up with a spear taking Tina down, then gets up and runs over clobbering Joe across his back, then yanks him around trying to send Joe over the top rope. He blocks it, but Haz holding his cane slams it around to Joe's back, then he and Angel try to hurl Joe over the top rope. Joe holds on as Nick Miller says.

Cody and Shane Jericho out first and no more eliminations yet, but Joe in trouble as is Thor!

Hal Havoc says.

Hopefully Joe's next to go!

Tina gets up and runs over kicking Haz low from behind, then shoves Angel to a corner and charges with a shoulder tackle to her ribs. Tina nails a few more shoulder tackles as Joe gets off the ropes and drops Haz with a ddt, then turns him over to lay in some punches. Tina gets Angel up on the top turnbuckle trying to shove her out around the ringpost. Axel ends up hammering Ice Bull in the head and swings him around over the top rope, but Bull gets a hand to the apron holding himself. Thor kicks Rockstar away and runs at him for a spear. Rockstar leapfrogs him and Thor bounces off the ropes getting the Shadow's Fall from Rockstar who then kneels up arrogantly and rolls into a corner taking a breather. He quickly spots Ice Bull in trouble and runs over with a low dropkick knocking him off the apron to the floor. Rockstar scurries away pleading with Axel to work together until its down to them and so they pull up Thor hurling him on to the top rope trying to send him over. They beat on his back and Axel lifts on Thor's legs. Joe has Haz on the top rope trying to send him over as Angel kicks Tina away, then leaps off the top rope with a spinning heel kick. Tina ducks it and runs up the turnbuckles leaping back with a moonsault on to Angel. Tina lifts her up and whips Angel to the ropes, but gets reversed. Angel quickly follows her for a clothesline, but gets back dropped over to the apron. Angel grabs Tina by her hair and pulls her back into a knee to the spine, then spins her around. She lifts Tina up for a power bomb and turns to toss her out, but Tina swings around on her own with a hurricanrana taking both women to the floor. Tina rains down punches on Angel now and Nick says.

These two women with some animosity it seems, perhaps something may come of this.

Hal says.

I'd rather see the two broads fuck or come backstage later and fuck me!

Thor ends up pulling himself in under the bottom rope, but gets stomped by Axel and Rockstar. They lift him up and whip Thor to the ropes looking for a double clothesline. Thor ducks and springs off the other side for a spear, but gets a boot from Axel, then Rockstar yells to get Joe and dump him. Axel does so and dumps both Joe and Haz out leaving his feet, so Rockstar grabs Axel's legs dumping him out as well. Axel scrambles to his feet pissed and Rockstar backs up arrogantly as Nick says.

Rockstar with a double cross on Axel, but its not like ya can really trust anyone in a battle royal.

Hal says.

Yea, Rockstar was just using his head, doing what he had to do to win!

Haz and Joe brawl to the back with security all over them just like Tina and Angel earlier as Rockstar circles Thor with kicks, then lifts him up for a power bomb getting the big man and hit's The End! Rockstar lifts Thor up on to the ropes and dumps him over, but in runs Shady Smack lifting up on Rockstar's legs trying to toss him out. Rockstar kicks Shady back who does a crotch chop. Rockstar charges, but Shady ducks under him and runs up the nearest turnbuckles flying back with a cross body actually taking Rockstar down. Shady rolls up and goes to the top rope flying off with the Detroit Drop to Rockstar, then tries lifting him in a firemans carry. After a struggle he tries dragging Rockstar, then tries pulling him up looking for facelock. Shady backs up the turnbuckles and looks for a tornado ddt, but Rockstar spins out tossing Shady to his stomach. Rockstar charges kicking Shady in his head, then rips him up into a press tossing Shady out to the floor and now the bell rings. The ref hands him the title and Rockstar gets that arrogant smirk again as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and the new SEF North American Champion........The Rockstar!

LOUNGE ACT hit's the pa and the crowd kind of boo as Rockstar jumps on the turnbuckles raising the belt in the air. He gets down and calls for a mic, slings the belt over his left shoulder and says.

Oh yea, truly I am a fucking Rockstar now and I say to Black Bob and Ares, it just doesn't matter which one of you hasbeens I have to face next week because, well..

He smirks as the crowd is booing some, then Rockstar says.

Because against me your out of your league, past your prime, and you will be outshined. I am the new North American Champion and I am keeping this title securely around my waist!

Loud boos and Rockstar tosses the mic down, raises the title up in the air in his left hand as LOUNGE ACT hits again. He now leaves the ring arrogantly snapping the belt around his waist staring down at it ignoring the booing crowd while Nick says.

Hell of a battle royal and Rockstar stepping out from the pack big time tonight gaining the prestigious North American Title!

Hal says.

Big time win for The Rockstar and he proved his name to be true tonight, nice showing by the kid.

Nick says.

Yea, everyone had a pretty good showing, but right now were going to the back with some words from Da Gangstas who compete in tonight's main event!

And so now the SEFTRON lights up showing the SEF backdrop behind Nick Torres and Troy Storms who stand with arms crossed and cheesy smiles on their faces. They just hold the pose for like a minute and the crowd laughing grows restless, then Storms nudges Torres saying.

Hey man, is this thing on yet?

Torres just makes a shh to try and quiet him and Storms nudges him again, so Torres turns slapping him. Storms slaps back and so Torres counters and so forth until a voice outta view says.

Hey guys, camera's been on ya the whole time!

They freeze and then put their arms around each other faking to get along and cracking smiles, their eyes hidden behind dark shades and they sport Gangstas shirts. Torres says.

Tonight, tonight, tonight right here in Detroit city your all gonna witness for the first time in history Da Gangstas battle The Hardcore Connection!

He arches a brow mockingly as Storms says.

Yea, wow man, this is gonna be fucking huge and we all know the scoop, only one team advances until World Tag Champs are crowned. We hope its THC if its not us, but were fighting like its gonna be us, so we'll buy the beers tonight cause after the beating your getting you'll need plenty!

A loud pop for that and a smirk from both, then Torres says.

Sounds good bro, so Xanthus and Corez, what can I say my other brothers? We been down the road so many nights and now its time to go steal the show so much we have to headline it. This is huge cause not only do we got Tag Titles on the line, I get to pick the match that you and I have at Wrestle X, Corez!

Torres smirking big now says.

Of course, regardless of the stip that night I know its gonna be a true fucking war between the two of us. So I'll see ya then, but we'll see you and X in just about an hour or so, until then, well hell...

They both do crotch chops and yell.

KISS THIS!

Then each go separate ways off camera, but Storms runs back through the other way before we go back to ringside and hearing NEVER ENOUGH hit the pa which brings out Bill and his bodyguard Ice Bull along with his partner Minoru. They saunter down the aisle, Minoru slapping some hands as does Bill while Sara introduces them.

The following is round one of the World Tag Team Championship Tournament and is set for one fall! Introducing first accompanied by Ice Bull, at a combined weight of four hundred thirty pounds.........Bill Roberts and The Grand Minoru!

Minoru comes sliding in as Bull heads around the ring staying on the floor. Bill grabs a mic and rolls into the ring standing up and says.

The future Tag Team Champions are standing right here, so Reynolds, Rocco, hurry up and get out here, so we can stop wasting time!

Bill smirks arrogantly and drops the mic as PERFECT STRANGERS hit's the pa bringing Rick and Rob out with Thor behind them in his gear still. Sara introduces them.

And the opponents accompanied by Thor at a combined weight of-

Rick cuts her off since he has a mic and says.

Save it Sara and shut up because we need no introduction. I am the greatest wrestler in the history of this company and The Triad is a collection of the best there is around here unlike your little clique, Bill, who can't even get over the jWo!

Thor stands across the ringside area from Ice Bull as Rob rolls in and Rick steps up on the apron from the steps. Bill is smirking, but feeling that burn as Rick steps in saying.

I will take my time doing whatever I please son, so stand your ass back and watch as a real mans man gives these ladies what they want, then I'll give everyone what they want by kicking your ass!

Some shrieks and many boos as Rick drops the mic disrobing, then tosses the robe out of the ring. Bill just wipes a hand at Rick and tells him to bring it on. Rick spits at him and tells Rob to start. The bell rings and Bill already running for Rick gets cut off with a clothesline from Rob. Bill bounces back up, but gets rocked with punches, then whipped to the ropes. Rob leaps up for a dropkick, but Bill stops short letting Rob fall to the mat and punts him hard in the ribs. Bill runs to the ropes springing back with a shining wizard kick, but Rob ducks it and school boys him into a pin, ONE...............TWO..Bill kicks out rolling backwards to his feet. Rob pops up and Bill leaps up into a calf kick sending Rob back down, then scrambles into an armbar. Bill turns it into a Fujiwara armbar leaning back hard on Rob who pulls himself to the ropes in pain. Rick shouts at him to get free as Rob grabs the bottom rope causing the break. Bill gets up and backs off smirking as Rob gets up and the two move into a lock up now. Rob feigns out quick with a poke to Bill's eye, then whips him to the ropes and drops him on the rebound with a hard clothesline. Rob goes down latching on a side headlock to Bill and tries to get his legs wrapped around him for a body scissors. Bill rolls and twists his body getting to his corner where Minoru tags in. He leaps to the top rope as Rob tries to scramble up and away, but gets caught with a knee to the head. Minoru rolls through to his feet and turns with a hard kick Rob's chest, rips him up into a facelock and nails a stiff ddt. Minoru hangs on to the facelock and rolls Rob over pulling him up into a seated position for a dragon sleeper. Rob struggles to get free as Rick is screaming for a tag from him, then Thor slides in the ring. The ref is on him quick, but Rick comes in now and kicks Minoru in the side of his head. Bill flies in over the top rope taking Rick down with a clothesline and starts punching him until Rick rolls out of the ring to get away. Ice Bull finally yanks Thor from the ring and slams him against the guard rail, then looks for a big boot, but ends up straddling the rail. Thor then climbs on the apron and runs off with a shoulder block to Bull sending him tumbling down to the floor. Thor gets up as order is restored in the ring and Minoru stops Rob from making a tag with a kick to the back, then an elbow drop as Nick Miller says.

Hell of a match so far and Reynolds has yet to get involved, well legally that is!

Hal says.

But when he does there will be no hope for Bill and his jap sidekick!

Minoru gets Rob up and whips him to a corner, then charges in quickly leaping up for a spinning wheel kick. Rob ducks down and crawls for his corner as Minoru crashes hard into the turnbuckles nearly going over them, but falls to the mat. He rolls for his corner nearly tagging Bill as Rob reaches for Rick's hand. Bill slaps hands with Minoru and leaps in over the top rope into a mad dash across the ring just as Rick makes the tag. Bill comes over with an elbow smash knock Rick to the floor, then turns kicking Rob in his head and rips him up into a suplex over the top rope on top of Rick. With the crowd already going nuts now Minoru gets up and hit's the ropes with Bill and both men go flying out on top of Rick and Rob with senton splashes. The crowd gets even louder as Nick says.

What a mess, a damn car collision and it seems Bill and Minoru are getting ahead of the Triad!

Minoru heads back to his corner after helping Bill roll Rick in the ring. Bill then heads for the top rope and looks for Heartbreak Heaven already, but Rick rolls away in time. Bill sits up in pain and grabs the ropes to get up as Rick tries scrambling to his feet. Bill blocks a knife edge chop and nails several punches sending Rick against the ropes. He whips Rick across the ring and leaps up for the Whack Off, but Rick ducks and runs for the other side hitting the ropes. Bill scrambles up and Rick comes back dropping him back down with a clothesline. Rick springs off the ropes again and delivers a hard kick to Bill's head, then pulls him up hitting those knife edge chops rocking Bill to a corner. Rick looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed and slammed into the opposite corner hard and staggers out flopping on his face. Bill runs to the ropes and baseball slides in for a dropkick, but Rick rolls away tagging Rob who flies in off the top rope with a missile dropkick laying Bill out. Rob rips him up and nails an inverted atomic drop, then an sto and rolls up tagging Rick back in. Rick kicks at Bill now, wipes his brow and flicks a hand down at him, then drops a knee to his head. Rick grabs the left leg of Bill and hit's a hard elbow drop to the knee locking on a grapevine. Bill screams and pulls at Rick's hair, tries crawling for the ropes, but Rick gets up and drops a knee to Bill's knee. He springs back up to drop another knee, then does it again and backs up to the ropes now springing forward for a hard punt. Bill drops back and grabs Rick's legs rolling him into a boston crab trying to cinch it in tight. Rick goes nuts and kicks his legs trying to get free, then manages to power Bill down reversing the hold into his the Deathtrap. Rick pulls Bill almost vertical in the hold burying a knee to his back and demands he tap out now. Bill hangs on and tries powering out, but no hope it seems and he crawls for the ropes. Rick tries to hold him in place and Bill screams, pushes at the ref refusing to give up when asked. He stretches his arms for the ropes and looks almost ready to pass out. Minoru is yelling for a tag and to hold on as Bill looks like he may tap, but instead punches the mat and pulls himself the last couple inches and grabs the bottom rope. Rick is forced off after a four count and turns grabbing Bill's legs dragging him off the ropes. Rick then tries twisting him into the Reynolds Wrap, but gets kicked back into the ropes. Bill springs up to his feet and meets him with an elbow smash, then whips Rick to the other side of the ring. Rick springs back ducking the Whack Off and springs back with a kick to Bill's ribs, then moves over making a tag. Rob comes in and rips up Bill looking real cocky, slams him into a corner, then steps out climbing to the top rope. Rob spreads his arms arrogantly, then grabs Bill looking for the R & R, but Bill steps up the turnbuckles to back drop Rob to the mat. Bill then leaps up for a corkscrew split legged moonsault landing on Rob, but bouncing away a bit. Bill crawls over him in a laxxed pin, ONE..............TWO....kickout and Bill rolls for his corner as does Rob and Nick Miller says.

Bill hanging in there refusing to give up and almost won the match right there, now its back to anyone's match!

Hal says.

Nah, The Triad still will win, they are the tag team of the future and that is now!

Both men make the tag now and Minoru comes in over the top rope running up on Rick with hard kicks to the ribs. He whips Rick to the ropes and catches him with a spinning roundhouse to the head. Minoru then leaps up with a backflip off the mat on to Rick. He springs up looking for the Tokyo Tap, but Rick falls down and tries rolling Minoru into a school boy, ONE.....kickout. Minoru rolls through over his head to his feet as Rick gets up backing him to a corner. Minoru gets his feet up to Rick's chest sending him back, then leaps up on the middle turnbuckle flying off with a spear to Rick. Minoru gets up and pulls Rick up delivering a snap suplex and rolls over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...............TWO.....kickout. Minoru gets an armbar latched on to Rick who fights up to his knees and tries punching his way out. Minoru nails a kick across Rick's chest, then pulls him up in a facelock nailing a ddt. Minoru gets up and climbs to the top rope spinning off with a 450 splash, but gets knees to his ribs. He rolls away clutching his ribs as Rick rolls to his corner making the tag and in comes Rob booting Minoru in his head. Rick gets up and runs over knocking Bill to the floor, so the ref pulls Rick back allowing Thor to drop Bill with a gore. Ice Bull comes after him now and the two big men throw punches while Rick is forced to his corner now. Rob has Minoru in a corner chopping him across his chest, then whips him across the ring and follows up with a hard clothesline. Rob latches on to Minoru with a side headlock and runs out dropping him with a bulldog, then turns him over for a pin, ONE...............TWO......kickout. Rob gets the side headlock back on and brings Minoru up and over getting tagged by Rick who comes in kicking Minoru in the ribs. They whip Minoru to a corner and Rick hit's a super kick to the back of his head, then immediately nails the german suplex for SIN bridging into a pin, ONE......................TWO......................THREE! The bell sounds and we see Rob and Rick stand up raising each others arms while Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match, The Triad.....Rick Reynolds and Rob Rocco!

And now PERFECT STRANGERS hit's the pa, the crowd booing loud as Thor gets in to celebrate with his cousins and Ice Bull helps Bill drag Minoru out to make their exit. Rick struts around getting cocky inciting more boos while Nick says.

Looks like Rick and Rob are moving on up in the Tag Title Tournament, but coming up its about to get a little violent as Ares and Black Bob face off with no disqualifications!

The Triad is making their way out of here now as the view pans up by the bar showing its packed full of fans, standing room only, and the place is going nuts for an already good show. Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air, then turns his fists around flipping the crowd off enticing a few boos along with the cheers while Sara makes the introduction

The following is for a shot at the North American Title and is set for one fall with no disqualifications! Now coming to the ring from Albuquerqe New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans pretty well cheer as Ares swaggers down the aisle and flips them off. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flipping off the crowd. He hops down discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. FREEDOM comes over the pa and we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs two hundred five pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. Ares steps into the middle of the ring flipping him off and the ref gets between them keeping them back, then calls for the bell and its on. Ares and Bob charge into each other locking up like a couple pitbulls and circle round and round before Ares forces Bob to a corner and starts hammering him with wild rights and lefts. The ref just standing back and Bob starts to fire back with his own punches and suddenly kicks Ares low. He dives off the middle turnbuckle with a clothesline to take Ares down, then scrambles into a side headlock wrenching it on hard. Bob pulls Ares up to his feet and twists him around back to back dropping Ares in a modified backbreaker, then gets up running to the ropes nailing a hard kick to the head. Bob kicks at Ares, then rips him up into an irish whip, but gets reversed and Ares catches Bob with a barreling clothesline. He scrambles on top of Ares nailing rights and lefts, then drags Bob up to his feet delivering a piledriver on him. Ares rolls out of the ring and calls for a beer as Nick says.

My god, Bob with a history of neck injuries and Ares just drove him headfirst into the mat.

Hal says.

Good, maybe the so called OG is gonna die for good!

Ares guzzles down his beer and rolls in the ring with that and a chair. He sets the chair up on all four legs, then smashes the empty can into Bob's head and yanks him up looking for the Atom Bomb. Bob shoves him away and charges to Ares who turns into a spear. Bob rolls away out to the floor holding at his neck, but let's go and reaches under the ring grabbing a Singapore cane tossing it in, then searches and pulls out a steel chain. Bob rolls in and walks over to Ares who is kneeling up and smacks the chain across his back. Ares buckles down catching himself on his hands screaming and Bob whacks him again, then again and again and again before wrapping the chair around Ares'neck. Bob sits across his back holding the chain in almost a camel clutch fashion, the ref checking to see if Ares wants to give up. Ares struggles to get free and screams no to the ref, he thrashes wildly and tries lifting Bob up. Bob digs the chain deep into Ares' neck really wearing him down. Ares flutters his eyes, then beats himself in the head and pushes up trying to get to his feet and makes it to his knees. Ares almost falls, but he pushes up to his feet and backwards slamming Bob into a corner. Ares falls and gets free of the chain, then rolls to the floor as Bob rolls out and grabs a trash can from under the ring. Ares gets up holding his throat, then Bob comes around the ring slamming the trash can over his head, drops it and kicks Ares' in the gut planting him with a ddt on the can. Bob gets up and drags Ares up rolling him into the ring, then slides in as well. Bob gets up and pulls Ares up looking for the Back Alley Bomb nailing it. He then heads for the top rope now and Nick says.

Looks like Bob is going for the Detroit Death Drop right here in his hometown!

And off the ropes he flips for his move, but Ares rolls out of the way in time letting Bob land in pain. Ares gets up and grabs the Singapore cane, then stomps over slamming it against Bob's chest. Ares lights him up with it, then yanks Bob up nailing Cyclone Slam and calls for another beer guzzling that one down. Ares drops down slamming the can into Bob's head slicing him open this time, then hammers him repeatedly with rights to the cut. Ares lifts up Bob and flips him off, then goes to kick him, but Bob grabs the boot and clotheslines Ares to the mat. Bob gets up and drops a knee to Ares head, then pulls him up nailing a gut wrench side slam near the turnbuckles. Bob heads back to the top rope now and flips off for the Detroit Death Drop nailing it this time. He then flips around hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.................TWO..................THREE! The bell sounds and FREEDOM comes over the pa as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match............Black Bob!

He stumbles to his feet and pumps his fists in the air, then gets out of the ring slapping fans hands around the ring. Ares just rolls out and grabs a couple beers before heading to the back and the view goes way to the back showing Corez standing in front of the usual backdrop of SEF, a THC shirt on and his ring gear. Corez just kinda half sneers and smirks as he says.

History is indeed being made tonight, Storms, Torres, my brothers. Not only is SEF finally independent, we face off in tag team action and yes, only one team wins. Either its you two big sumbitches and me and mister X to the fucking A!

Xanthus steps into view now sporting the same shirt and black shades resting an arm on Corez's shoulder who just says.

Well been down the road so many years together, perfecting our craft against each other while side by side, we are all brothers. But tonight only two of the brothers move on to try and snag that Tag gold.

And now X says.

And let's face it boys, its time for THC blaze up and get the gold, but hey, your on for the beers and we'll buy when we win!

X does a crotch chop, then moves outta view as Corez folds his arms over his chest saying.

And Torres, well I agree our match at Wrestle X will no doubt be what you said and more so, I have a good stip in mind already cause like you two, were thinking of winning and nothing less!

Corez then does a crotch chop and yells.

KISS THIS!

Then he heads outta view bringing us back to ringside and Nick Miller says.

Time for the main event and what a tag match it should be, four men like brothers with one goal, to be the World Tag Team Champions!

And now MUST BE THE GANJA hit's the pa bringing the rowdy crowd to cheers as Xanthus and Corez come out jumping around doing crotch chops. Corez gets more serious heading slapping hands as X gets more crazy and Sara makes the introduction.

The following is the main event and is a first round in the World Tag Team Title Tournament set for one fall! Introducing first at a combined weight of four hundred twenty pounds, The Hardcore Connection........Xanthus and Corez!

Corez heads up the steps as X rolls in the ring and they head up opposite corners raising the gangsta sign and doing crotch chops. COWBOYS FROM HELL hit's the pa now and out walks Storms and Torres raising their arms up doing the gangsta sign and then slapping fans hands as Sara introduces them.

Now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of six hundred fifteen pounds, Da Gangstas........Troy Storms and Nick Torres!

They get to ringside and Torres heads up the steps while Storms steps on to the apron and over the top rope. In the ring the two men touch hands while doing the gangsta sign, then turn towards their opponents doing the same. Storms backs off to his corner as X does the same, Corez wants to be the one to lock up with Torres and Nick Miller says.

Looks like the opponents at Wrestle X are gonna be starting this.

And the bell rings bringing the two into a circle with Torres arrogantly teasing a lock up. Corez appears to go in for it finally, but gets around behind Torres clubbing him across the back and applying a side headlock. Torres shoves him to the ropes and looks for a shoulder block, but Corez slides under his legs and bolts up with a chop block to back of Torres' right leg. He starts stomping that leg, then drops an elbow to the knee and pops back up backing to the ropes. Corez springs off into a shining wizard, but Torres ducks it and gets up catching Corez off the other ropes with a boot to the head. Torres staggers back catching his wind on the ropes, then pulls up Corez looking for a piledriver. Corez fights it and backs away, then dives under a clothesline running to his corner where Xanthus makes the tag. Torres turns and Corez charges with a spear as X flies off the ropes into a clothesline helping to take down Torres. Corez is forced out now and X is up stomping at Torres, kicks at his left leg and drops down applying a grapevine as Nick Miller says.

X and Corez going to work on Torres left leg, looking to take some power away him.

Hal says.

Smart, hope they break his leg!

Xanthus hangs on with the grapevine as Torres reaches for the ropes and tries grabbing at X's hair. The ref warns him about it though and Torres goes nuts as X finally jumps up and runs to the ropes. He springs back into a low dropkick connecting with Torres' head, then jumps up into a backflip landing on Torres. X stays on hooking a leg for the pin, ONE..............TWO..kickout and X jumps back up tagging Corez, then leaps to the top rope and flies off with a Gangsta Splash. Torres gets his knees up and X rolls out to the floor while Corez runs in dropping a knee to Torres head. He bounces back up and drops the point of his elbow to Torres head, then pulls him up looking for a ddt. Torres charges him back to a corner and buries his shoulder to Corez's ribs, then rips Corez up to the top turnbuckle. Torres starts to climb up, but Corez hammers Torres with punches sending him backwards, then leaps off into a cross body. Torres catches him and rips Corez up and over for the Westside Edge. Torres crawls up and stumbles over tagging Storms who comes in over the top rope. Corez pulls himself up on the ropes and Storms runs over for a big boot, but Corez drops down pulling the top rope down. Storms leg goes over and Corez lets go of the rope, then jumps up hammering Storms with punches and pulls him down in a ddt to the mat when Hal Havoc gets up from the announce table. He runs over at Xanthus on the floor kicking him square in the head, then spits towards Nick Torres who is coming around the ring before running up the aisle to the back. The crowd booing heavy after the bell rung and now Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match by disqualification.........Xanthus and Corez!

Corez is on his feet pissed as Storms is getting up in a corner and Torres still stands in the aisle. He looks back pissed as well and MUST BE THE GANJA is playing while Nick Miller says.

Wow, my partner Hal Havoc just cost Storms and Torres the tag match by booting Xanthus in the head, then ran out of here. Oh shit, Torres getting a mic now!

And he grabs one from Sara, then goes over helping X up and they roll in the ring to stand up. Torres raises the mic and the music cuts as he says.

So that chump Hollywood wants to fuck up our match and run outta here like the bitch he truly is, then he better stay out if he knows what's good for him!

The crowd cheers some and Torres says.

Now I guess we lost cause of this bullshit by the chump, but oh well, maybe we'll just have to have another tag match down the road. For now, elt's have that beer!

Corez calls for the mic as Storms and X call for the beer getting tossed a few that they hands out. Corez takes one and raises the mic saying.

Alright, sounds great brother, but first things first, I do get to name what match we have at Wrestle X and its gonna be a DOGG Fight!

Loud cheers for that and Torres smirks raising a beer to toast. Corez pops his open and raises to toast him as does X and Storms, then they all guzzle the beer down and Corez says.

And if none of ya all like that, ya can...

And they all four scream.

KISS THIS!

More loud cheers and now COWBOYS FROM HELL plays over the pa and the four men drink some more beer. Shady Smack even comes out from under the ring in his IX shirt to drink some beer and runs around doing crotch chops while Nick Miller signs us off.

Well folks, what a way to end off the night SEF returns to the air and truly is independent. Were gonna see a DOGG Fight at Wrestle X and my partner Hal Havoc has some explaining to do if he even shows up next week after the threat by Torres. Next week we'll be seeing the fourth first round tag match in the title tournament, plus the main event will see new North American Champion face Black Bob who beat Ares earlier to earn that shot. Who knows what else we'll see, its SEF after all, so be there next week for Monday Night WAR right here in the Motor City Arena, goodnight!

And with that we get a few more shots of the crowd still going nuts and hear COWBOYS FROM HELL playing, loud cheers before fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF