sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Golden Goddess Got This

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 18, 2014, 09:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Sitting back on a metal box wearing her SEW Women's X Diva Title around her waist with ring gear on and just waiting for WAR to kick off and her match to get underway, her only focus for the big night on Wednesday. A pair of white earbuds in her ears leading to a mp3 player in her left hand laying back on her leg as she sits up there cross legged, indian style, or just doing yoga and perhaps even practicing to make that pussy perfect with muscle contractions, for all anyone knows!?! Taylor looking pretty mellow as she nods out to music while staring in a trance like state looking forward at her future, at her many titles with them golden bright eyes.

Jenom decides to take a break from the self destructive cool cutter and makes the scene a little hotter with a pair of booty shorts riding up that ass perfectly exposing enough skin to make men, and women, melt. A white tube top covering the end of her tits and nips, but letting us see a nice view with them milk jugs a bouncing as she steps over clicking high heels in a bounce to show off that booty. Tina stuck in her trance as Jenom holds up a microphone to her pouting lips with a smile.

Tina girl, hey, you there honey!?!

Jenom snapping her fingers in front of Tina who shakes her head, removes her earbuds and looks over, then looks over Jenom liking what she sees.

Well hello honey, what are you up to?

Jenom: Just doing my job since it seems Jordan may be on the outs!?!

Tina: He may be done with SEW, if Phoenix shows up, but he and I got business in XFW, and at Wrestle X, so he'll be around, maybe, but he may not be in any condition to give you what you like!?! Of course, I always will be, for you, or Julie, I'll do it all!!!

Tina smirking lusciously at Jenom who smiles flattered and lays a kiss on the Golden Gal, then backs off to ask a question somewhat serious with a twinkle in her eye for the Women's Champ.

You got a match on WAR this week and its against the same woman you face on Anarchy with that title on the line, the Women's X Diva Championship. Heather Jackson is your partner in XFW as a co co holder of the Triple Tag Team Titles, so what you think, any ideas of what may become between you two!? She is into chicks, so maybe we could have fun with her and Larissa!?

Tina: Well yes, yes, yes, I would love to have a four way with my opponent and Larissa, and of course you, and not for you, because it sounds fun and everytime I been in a orgy like that, I had fun. As for in the ring, well...

Tina showing how hungry she is to be where she is, to be bigger, to be number one, to be the best diva as she has proven to be making 2014 her year. But of course she ain't over hyping her words, just telling you what you got to face, who your against, and why you ain't got a clue.

Heather Jackson is a credible opponent, looks great on paper, and again, I'll fuck her, with or without Jenom, or Larissa. However, matches are a little of the same for I mindfuck everyone I step in the ring with by showing them what they see and think of me is far from the truth. If it was, if what they all claimed I was, was true, I wouldn't be here prepared, focused, and in superb physical shape due to a training schedule that no one can imagine.  But I am, and I do my dirty work myself, unless I got someone to do it for me and I let them, but when someone tries to spout off at the mouth like you did Heather, I do something different, something unpredictable, as I did two weeks ago, or whenever the last Anarchy was!?! When the Golden Gal gets called out, when I am talked about in a manner that goes against who I am, well, I let you know who I am. Hopefully Heather, you saw all you need to know that I can get as dirty as anyone in this game, hell, I'll take a shot for shooting when maybe I shouldn't cause I care about one thing, and that is this belt around my waist, or the other titles I hold in XFW. I haven't seen much of you there and we are partners, but I feel like I'm the only who cares to have my name known. No disrespect to you Heather, just tell me I'm wrong, show me, prove me wrong, and hey, getting a win would do that. However, just come a knocking cause I ain't even behind no door, just waiting for The Showtime, the time to show everyone why I am the top diva, best woman in active competition, and damn sure the Golden Goddess of pro wrestling!!!

Tina looking at Jenom after staring off again, focused on business, but now forms a sexy smirk eyeing them tits and looks into her friends eyes.

So you ready to have some real fun?

Jenom shrugs and asks.

Is that all ya got for Heather?

Tina nodding no.

Hell no, just all she needs to hear cause if she got anything to say, well, she'll see where we go, or she'll ignore me and handle her own business, so let's go.

Tina hopping off the box and takes Jenom's arms skipping down the hall and into a room leaving the door ajar enough to hear moans and since they don't care, the view moves in through the door with a hand pushing it open. The view steadies on Tina with her face buried between Jenom's legs and that tight, firm ass up in the air looking good in her ring shorts. Jenom with her tube top down and playing with her erect nipples while moaning louder and louder before the scene cuts out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF