sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

End of Days

Started by Siren, March 19, 2014, 09:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siren

A raven haired female could be seen deep into the greenery of the dark demented woods in Asheville,NC. Sitting in a rocking chair, her demeanor is of evil and insane. As she spoke, she looked up into the camera through her eyes not lifting her head to face the onlook of the camera.

"My daddy used to teach me that the world is ever changing, you got to look out for those that cheat the life of the gods, therefore you have to fight for what is right if you want to survive. Men, strong men fight in rings and streets line with gold, greedy for things they desire they can't have."

She pause.

"BUT...NOW is the time for a new breed to come to the world and injest herself into the fold. IT IS time I let the world know that I tend to make things just and right and level the field so says the boss. Oh yeah...the cold hard truth is a dangerous thing to swallow I know children, but sooner you realize that it has to be done the sooner all things will be pleased by god. Daddy.....oh daddy....(arms outstretched) hear me now...know that my obedience to the bosslady knows no bounds. Let it be known that I carry on the legacy in our family to right the wrongs of the world starting tonight. I injest the snake of truth in ALL OF YOU'S....YOU ALL WILL SEE THE LIGHT....the light....my god...the light....hahaha....follow the buzzards!"

The feed suddenly abruptly ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF