sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Showtime Is A Band of 5 Who Will Live Forever

Started by Showsteala, March 19, 2014, 08:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Standing outside the dressing room door of The Showtime is Daddy Mack with the SEF World Heavyweight Championship title belt slung over his left shoulder which is padded in a grey suit jacket and matching slacks with that long hair slicked back in a ponytail which lays over his right shoulder. A white shirt underneath unbuttoned at the top and next to him in her ring gear is Tina with the Women's X Diva Title around her waist and leaning on the right shoulder of Mack, both grinning arrogantly. Mack with that trademarked smirk of his with them baby blues flashing that intangible it factor no one else in SEF can compare to, except maybe the Golden Gal, maybe!?! No interviewer nearby cause Mack don't need no cheap jabroni to set him up for The Showsteala needs no one, but has a place in his spotlight for those he sees something in, for The Showtime.

First of all, Heather Jackson and Larissa, you two hot honeys can hang around all you want, but this room is The Showtime's place to meet. Simon Lee and Matt do have their own team they represent, but the Mid Level Warriors are not part of The Showtime. I invited you girls out, I am willing to give ya a chance to represent The Showtime and ride with us, with the five of us, but come correct or don't come at all!

Mack holding his right hand up spread out to indicate five members, then forms the wolfpac sign which Tina does and touches his fingers.

That is what we are and only because of The Showtime does any wolfpac exist in SEF today, so you girls, Matt, Simon, all need to recognize it and move forward with The Showtime because it is our time to take this show over. Like we did last week against the rag tag team who ended up as only a team of two, and despite the insane effort of our SEF Director, it was a forgone conclusion of who would stand tall. A Native Americano is a big man and a hard one to put down, but make no mistake, he is a man alone, for his old lady is out of the picture and stuck at ringside to watch her man fall as someone who doesn't even want to be the hero. He indicated he may not be done with us, but that is fine, The Showtime will kick him down the ladder again. His old lady, Liz, she wants to put Matt and myself in action, head to head, but fact is, it only means The Showtime is going to steal the show, The Showsteala looks out for his own. Matt may not win over Mack, but he will have my best and look better than ever against Daddy Mack cause he rolls with the right band. Of course, if he isn't here, then maybe I shouldn't be in that ring tonight or any other night until Wrestle X!?! I don't need to compete every week and I shouldn't have to be booked. Its not my fault no one else draws like Mack and SEW needs to book me every week because they know I always show up to deliver the best performance ever. They know they always get Da Natural A plus player, but Tina here, she has it, she can hang with the best and deliver a kick ass match, so she needs to be given the chances people like Phoenix fail to capitalize on. And if ya don't believe me, ask the Golden Goddess for herself, or rather, I will.

Mack glancing over at Tina who still smirks and the SEF Champ moving his right arm up around the Golden Gal's shoulders hanging on her now.

So what ya say honey, you feel wronged, held down, ready to explode and take The Showtime over everyone else, to take over this show again, and keep pressing the so called talent in SEW to take a stand!?!

Tina shrugs.

Of course, but I got no hate for Heather, so maybe we go after A Native Americano, maybe we take over the opening and set the stage at the end for The Showtime to do what we do best!?! Hell, Whitney is in the ring this week, or Elizabeth as she is going by now, so maybe the Golden Gal gets a piece of that hot milf cause the true dominant woman of the ring sure seems like she wants some more action!?! Maybe I am the one to give it to her, to show my own dominance and tap her out?

Mack nodding ok with that smirk of his.

Maybe, hey, that could be a hell of a contest, one you need, but we'll see what Liz wants, and if she fights by the of her old man, then she fights The Showtime cause we know he wants more of us. Wonder when Matt and Simon are gonna get here? Maybe Brady will show up and have our back if the Tag Champs don't come around?

Tina shrugging and Mack not really caring, just waiting for someone to give him something to do, or say!!!

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash walks into the locker room of Showtime in his wrestling gear as he is about to get ready for his Light Heavyweight championship match against Jax O'Bannon.

Simon: I will say this. Tonight i got Jax O'Bannon and yeah even though he pushed me to my limits last week and that was most likely a fluke Tonight that is not going to happen. THen Friday night i am going to face off with the SEF Director himself A Native Americano.

Simon: Your right about one thing. He is a man alone but damn it to hell. That one man gave us all a run for our money. I know that if i beat him then i get to defend the Light Heavyweight championship belt at Wrestle X. If i lose then i have to face him one more time. I don't know if he gets a title shot at the light heavyweight title then but i know that i got my work cut out.

Simon: All i know is that i need to show what i am worth. It's time that i show. The Show time crew that This Midwest warrior is down and ready for anything. I promise you tonight you are going to see a different side of Simon Lee Nash.

Simon: I do agree with one thing. We are bound for greatness. You Mack and Taylor lead the way. I know that Larissa, Heather, Matt and Myself will follow in the footsteps and prove our worth.

Simon: I talk to my father. He said to me plan and simple. I am in a great position right now. That these moments are once in a lifetime. Learn everything you need to know from Mack. He is a great teacher and trust me he will lead you to something great.

Simon: I know what i am made of. I know this is only the beginning of something special. Something more awesome. I am ready tonight i will prove him when i dismissed that reject Jax O'Bannon.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF