sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 03/19/2014

Started by Liz, March 14, 2014, 06:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Liz

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on March 19th, 2014
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEW WAR Owner
Whitney Marret
The Owner handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

SEW WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEW OFFICE

Talent Director/Executive Producer
A Native Americano
The Director works with all talent helping them to fit in where they need to be while the producer's job is to compile every talent's promotional material for SEW into one show based off the booked card.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Civic Center in Columbus, Georgia

Theme Music

Opening Match: Singles
Jeremy Ward vs. A Native Americano
Special Guest Referee: Elizabeth Marret

Match #2: Singles Match
Daddy Mack w/Maegan Fox vs. Matt Ward w/Larissa
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Match #3: SEW Light Heavyweight Championship Match
Simon Lee Nash(c) vs. Jax O'Bannon
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match #4: Singles Match
Heather Jackson w/Larissa vs. Taylor Andrews
Referee: Tom Walker

Main Event: SEW Heavyweight Championship Match
Jordan Cut vs. Phoenix Winterborn(c) w/Elizabeth Marret
Loser Leaves SEW

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

WELCOME TO WAR MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

The crowd responding with a loud pop for A Native Americano who stands in the middle of the ring all fired up holding a microphone.

Now Nick Miller, do your job and kick us off properly while we wait for my opponent to bring his lazy ass out here and get a beating in the name of justice.

The Director tossing the mic out and steps into a corner where Elizabeth Marret leans in her ref shirt and booty shorts. A Native Americano leaning in for a kiss wrapping his arms around her slender, athletic body holding her close as Nick says.

Well what a opening from the real big boss of SEF, the man who runs this show and has forever, so Jeremy Ward, he better come ready for a fight or not show up at all. But we got more action than that set to come your way with divas battling and The Showtime going head to head all leading to one wrestler leaving SEW. Jordan Cut gets a SEW Title shot or goes bust, but if he can win, then Phoenix Winterborn says bye. Could be a good night and here comes Jeremy, so let's get to the action.

Opening Match: Singles
Jeremy Ward vs. A Native Americano
Special Guest Referee: Elizabeth Marret

Jeremy entering the ring and Liz calls for the bell with the crowd chanting...

ANA...ANA...ANA...

And the Director charges into Ward with a massive clothesline rocking him right back to floor over the top rope. ANA backing up to run and dive through the ropes headbutting Jeremy back down on the floor, then the Director gets up in a loud roar ripping his vest off to go show his bare chest looking a bit more primal. He yanks Jeremy up and sends him shoulder first to the ring steps knocking them a few feet across the floor. ANA ripping Ward up in a bearhug to ram his spine into the ringpost, then tosses him in the ring under the ropes and slides in looking like a predator ready to kill. Jeremy staggering up to face Liz who gives him a hard slap across the face and moves out of the way as he spins into Smoked with ANA locking in the clutch. Jeremy trying to fight out, but before he gets choked out he gives up.

Winner: A Native Americano

"Hell Yeah" plays over the pa bringing this crowd to a roar like ANA who jumps up screaming in a primal roar. Liz grabbing his arm and the Director grabs her by the waist laying a passionate kiss on his old lady letting them all know who she belongs to as Nick Miller says.

My god what a beating from the Director, but I can't say Jeremy didn't deserve it since the guy hasn't even showed why he is here in SEF since signing a contract with us again. Liz involved with a hard slap before Jeremy got Smoked and this one is over, so let's see what happens next when Mack faces his own Showtime protégé who is a Ward as well, Matt!?!

Match #2: Singles Match
Daddy Mack w/Maegan Fox vs. Matt Ward w/Larissa
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Mack in the ring wearing his suit he was seen in earlier carrying the SEF World Heavyweight Championship title belt which is slung over his right shoulder. A microphone in his left hand and Mack with that classic grin of a man who doesn't need to do anything, but is arrogant enough to do whatever the hell he wants.

Not sure where Matt is and if the boy can't be bothered to roll with a real wolfpac, then I guess he don't belong in the ring with Daddy Mack. Thing is, I don't need to be here, he does, so with that said, I am officially stating that Daddy Mack is not going to compete next week on WAR, but rest assured, The Showtime will be here to takeover and make sure you all get your money worth. Speaking of, on Friday you will see my last match in SEW prior to Wrestle X and money is what my opponent is about, but he has chump change compare to Daddy Mack.

The SEFTRON lights up showing a commotion backstage of Matt Ward fighting off A Native Americano in the back loading area for the trucks. ANA shoving Matt and nails him with Justice smacking him into a cement pillar, then hoists the Ward up in a firemans carry. The Director carrying Matt out to a truck trailer launching him like a javelin into the side of it and just walks away letting Ward lay on the ground in pain. Back in the ring we see Mack just watching with a bit of a laugh and shakes his head no.

Well there is Matt and I guess he ain't making his match just like his brother who at least made it to the ring. But if norm wants a fight, why didn't he just come to Mack and book us in the main event where we belong cause its not like the so called chose one or cool cutter is going to give us a real headliner!?!

Quite a few cheers for that shoot, but then "Hell Yeah" plays over the pa and Mack tossing the mic down as ANA comes out in a roar. ANA charging down to the ring, but Tina and Simon Lee come out behind him clobbering the Director in the back. Elizabeth Marret comes out in her referee gear to tackle Tina to the floor as ANA shoves Simon down to slide in the ring. Mack putting his wingtips to the head of ANA and whips his jacket off tossing it down on the Director. Mack grabs his SEF Title looking to bash ANA in the head, but the Director ducking and comes off the ropes into Justice sending Mack out of the ring. Tina and Liz shoving each other away and Liz rolls in the ring next to her man standing ready to fight 'em all off. Simon and Tina help up Mack and grab his title to head to the back as the crowd roars loud for the Renegades of Peace standing tall in the ring. Maegan Fox coming out to console Mack on the stage before disappearing to the back as Nick Miller says.

Well I guess Mack wins by forfeit or it doesn't really matter cause this war between The Showtime and Renegades of Peace is really heating up and no telling what were gonna see in the weeks to come or even the rest of tonight!?!

ANA taking a seat next to Shady who eyes Liz with lust as the CEO sits on her mans lap and both put on headsets. Nick nodding to them and asking.

What are you doing here, not that I mind or that you two need to explain since you run this show, but I am always curious what everyone does around here?!

Whitney answering.

That's exactly it Nick, we run this show and we want to make sure it runs properly, that justice is delivered. And its what they all want, to see my man be the face of SEF, so until he does, we'll both try to get as many others as we can to step up.

ANA nodding yes.

And if they don't, ANA will rule, now let's get to the action cause I'm ready for more.

Match #3: SEW Light Heavyweight Championship Match
Simon Lee Nash(c) vs. Jax O'Bannon

Simon eyeing ANA at ringside on commentary and gets caught with punches from Jax sending him to a corner. Jax with chops to the chest of the son of Nash and irish whips him to the opposite corner charging in for a clothesline. Simon ducking out and drops Jax with a neckbreaker, then delivers stomps to his head and leaps up dropping a knee to his head. The son of Nash getting up to look at ANA flashing the wolfpac sign in the air, then points it towards the stage. Simon with a kick to Jax's head and yanks him up for the F-5, but Jax spins off and leaps into a dropkick sending Nash down. Tina comes down the ramp now and gets on the apron garnering the referee's attention as Jax looks at her, but goes for Simon picking him up in a bearhug. Daddy Mack comes from the crowd leaping off the rail to tackle ANA behind Nick taking him and Liz to the floor with the Director landing on his old lady. Mack rolling up to his feet and ANA gets up to eat Da Shows Ova, then Mack sliding in the ring still in his suit slacks and wingtips with no shirt to run into Jax with a elbow to his head. Mack with a kick to his midsection and delivers a swinging neckbreaker, then rolls out of the ring. Simon picking up Jax to deliver the F-5 and make the pin to win after Tina hops to the floor.

Winner: Simon Lee Nash

Simon getting his title and rolls out to the floor with Mack slapping his chest and raising his arm in the air. The Showtime heading up to the stage posing in celebration as Liz helps her man up while Nick Miller says.

This war is building up big time and I can't wait to see it explode, or implode, or whatever the hell happens, this is huge. Jax a casualty of war and the kid may want to choose a side before he gets left behind. Coming up we may actually get to see a match without interference, but don't hold your breath!?!

Match #4: Singles Match
Heather Jackson w/Larissa vs. Taylor Andrews
Referee: Tom Walker

Tina and Heather engaging in a lock up to start this match and push each other around before shoving each other back a bit evenly matched in power. Heather looking for a roundhouse kick, but Tina ducking to grab her in a waistlock for a german suplex, but Heather flipping over to her feet. Tina rolling up to her feet and gets a running dropkick to the chest from Heather who heads to the top rope leaping off in senton bomb. Tina getting her knees up for Heather to land on and roll off holding her back. The Golden Gal up to her feet and springs off the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick to Heather and into a headscissors squeezing her legs tight. Heather trying to roll free and get to the ropes backs into them getting her feet across the bottom rung. Tina let's go on a four count and rolls up to her feet in a crotch chop. Heather gets up running at her, but ducks under Tina who leapfrogs and runs to the ropes. Heather running the ropes and both women collide in a cross body falling to the mat with the ref issuing a five count before Tina rises first. Heather on her knees and Tina into a front facelock slamming knees to her opponent's face, then hooks her up for a suplex. Heather slipping down behind Tina and dropkicks Tina to fall over the middle rope, then runs into the 437. Tina falls to her back and Heather leaps to the top rope falling off into a splash on Tina and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Tina trying to get up, but Heather into a sleeper hold and pulls Tina down in a body scissors as well. Heather holding on as tight she can while Tina rolls her body around and gets on her stomach pushing up to her feet. The Golden Gal backs into a corner, then nails back elbows to Heather's head before the ref gets to a five count and she steps forward. Heather staggering out to barely duck a superkick and runs to the ropes coming back into a spear and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Heather pulling Tina up for The Mood Swing, but Tina twisting out whipping her opponent to the ropes and nails a sto into the T & A locking it in tight in the center of the ring. Heather screaming and clawing her way to get free as Larissa tries to will her on from ringside punching the apron. Tina getting her legs around Heather and grounds her to make her give up.

Winner: Taylor Andrews

"Foxy, Foxy" plays over the pa and Tina letting go to get up and have her hand raised in the air while Nick Miller says.

What a match and if that is what we can expect Friday, Heather may have a chance at walking out if she can figure out what she needs to do to beat Taylor. I'm looking forward to it, but we got a main event to look forward to for tonight and find out who leaves SEW and who walks out the SEW Champion!?!

The lights go out and over the pa we hear...

She's coming.......follow the buzzards.

Then the lights come on to show a dark hair female with pale skin sporting a open leather jacket and black ring shorts with a matching top with lines of studs. Then the lights flash out again and the following video plays on the tron.

And the lights come back on to show an empty ring and we hear from Nick Miller.

Well that was interesting to see and apparently the Wyatt's have an extended family coming to SEF and making their mark right here on the hottest Wednesday night show in pro wrestling. Wonder if this new girl can live up to the hype?

Main Event: SEW Heavyweight Championship Match
Jordan Cut vs. Phoenix Winterborn(c) w/Elizabeth Marret
Loser Leaves SEW

A Native Americano at ringside with his old lady watching on as Phoenix uneasy with the Director out there, but Jordan Cut makes him focus on the task at hand with right hands rocking the SEW Champ to the ropes. A irish whip sends Phoenix across the ring and he comes back ducking a clothesline to lay in knife edge chops to the chest of the cool cutter. Phoenix pulling Jordan in to bury a knee to his midsection, then hooks him up in a suplex taking him down and floats over to the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The American Tradition sitting Jordan up in a sleeper, but the cool cutter fighting up with elbows to Phoenix's midsection to nail a back suplex on him. Jordan getting up to stomp all over Phoenix, then drops a knee to his head and puts a sleeper on the American Tradition. The Showtime walks out minus Brady Henderson with Matt Ward looking a little rough from earlier and Mack in his suit pants and wingtips with the SEF Title over his shoulder. Tina and Simon in their ring gear ready to fight, but stand with Mack at the end of the aisle as ANA stands at the corner of the ring ready to explode. Elizabeth behind him while I the ring Jordan is distracted enough to shoved into the ropes by Phoenix who nails the Reign of Fire on the cool cutter. Phoenix now sees The Showtime and comes running to leap over the top rope at them, but Mack ducking out of the way lets Matt and Simon get taken down. Tina kicking Phoenix, but gets nailed with Justice by ANA as Mack heads around the ring. Phoenix staring off with ANA who points to the ring and yells.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!!!

Phoenix shoving the Director and gets punched back to be dropped with Justice and the ref calling for the bell.

Winner by DQ: Phoenix Winterborn

Mack in the ring to hit Jordan with Da Shows Ova and Elizabeth comes in to kick him in the midsection and try her newest move on Mack again. Mack twisting out into a Russian leg sweep and heads to the top rope hitting the Detroit Drop on the CEO. ANA taken care of Matt with a powerbomb and hits Simon with Justice before he can slide in the ring, but its too late as Mack rolls out with his SEF Title hightailing it up the ramp raising the gold high with that classic smirk. ANA kneeling down by Liz lifting her up cradling her head in his arms, then yells for a microphone which gets tossed in to him. ANA lifting it while holding Liz in his arm and breathing heavy to lay down something to everyone who better be listening.

I am sorry to my old lady for letting this happen to her, I am sorry to our children for allowing their mother to come out here and risk this happening. She wanted to be out here, she wanted to help others just like I do, even though she has nothing to prove. She has done enough, yet she continues to do more than our so called SEW Champions. Her chosen one let her down, he let us all down and now it looks as if I have to do it myself, to give you all what you want instead of another cheap imitation of Daddy Mack as Phoenix has done. I am sorry to you all for not pulling the trigger myself, but I thought Phoenix wanted to be the face of SEF, I thought everyone wanted someone else. I was wrong and now its time to make it right, so come Anarchy you will see me take Simon Lee to Justice and go to the biggest show of the year and let you all see who will indeed be the man to lead this company. I didn't want it, but if its what you all want, then I have no choice, but to give you the best damn face of SEF there is and it begins now!!!

ANA tossing the mic down to a rally of cheers hoping to see just that from someone, anyone, finally. The Director helping Liz out of the ring to cradle her in his arms as she wakes up and kisses her man. ANA carrying her to the back as Nick Miller says.

Well it seems Jordan Cut is leaving SEW and had a parting gift from Mack after the match ended in a DQ due to Justice being delivered on Phoenix Winterborn who is not endearing himself to the crowd as we thought we all hoped for. But it sounds like ANA is finally going to do that himself as the big guy is fired up like I never seem from him before!?! The war between Showtime and the Renegades left quite a few bodies laying out here including the CEO who got helped to the back by one of the most imperfect, nicest guys in this world. I may get heat from the Director for saying this, but if more men acted like him, this world wouldn't be the mess it is and its a shame so many insecure boys bash him for what he does in SEF when all he does is try to help everyone who signs up for competition here. Ok, enough cause I don't want to get chewed out to much and I know he doesn't want or even need that kind of hype for all he needs is to do what he says and in two nights we may see it when he battles Simon Lee Nash to see who goes to Wrestle X!?! Until then its been a riot and a lot of fun to watch, so have a goodnight and see ya soon.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF