sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Shane Mack Experience; Chapter 1: Wrestling Underground in the Motor City

Started by Showsteala, March 22, 2014, 11:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

The Motor Capitol of the world, Detroit, a city that never really was much more than a small town with a big dream, built on the backs of poor workers with nothing going for them except that, the ability to work, to slave away for the corporate car companies of America. But the city limits, the 313 as many try to claim is what makes you a real Detroit native, is not where the Motor City was built. A town about an hour north along interstate seventy five much like Detroit, only more poor, less hyped, the real backbone of the automobile industry, Flint, the forgotten ghetto that sparked a revolution of vehicles. The real roots of SEF's own Daddy Mack, yes, for Detroit has raped Flint enough, its time to showcase reality and no one does that more than on the back of Mack, so stop your slack and react, to this.

A cold morning in Flint, so cold it looks like anyone breathing is smoking up a storm, but this old, poor town doesn't see much action. A college across the river, but on the east side we see the true wound America has left on this once promising working city. Now few and far between is anything that stands out, but for those who live here, or those who grew up here, those who have their roots tied to this town like SEF's own Daddy Mack, they know where to go to get what they need. Hidden beneath a surface of worn out buildings, poor businesses barely making it to survive, but living each day for what comes, even if it isn't much. A wonderful wilderness not far from this small city makes it a little better, makes for a better life when you can walk a few minutes into the paradise surrounding a poor town that look worse than war torn countries. But somewhere in the ghetto of Flint, which is irony since the whole town may as well be the ghetto of Detroit!?! Somewhere in the poorest section we find The Showsteala standing, looking over a vacant lot between two small single story homes looking lived in, but ready to be condemned. He wears tight jeans and sneakers with a black sweatshirt sipped up and the hood covering his head. Mack stepping through the deep snow looking for something, but nothing there except snow covering where a house may have stood and in The Showsteala's memories he does remember, there stands an old house.

***25 years ago on a clear day in this very spot we see the house that once stood here, nothing fancy, the yard with fresh cut grass, littered with chairs and bicycles, a beat up station wagon on the paved driveway cracked with grass growing through it. The grass clippings laying all over the the place blown against the car and a skinny kid, maybe ten or eleven, grabs his white shirt tossing it over his shoulder and runs into the front door of the house yanking the screen door nearly off its hinges and it slams shut. A woman's voice inside, stern and stout, rattles out.

SHAAAANNNNE!!!

Sorry ma.

The kid fires back quick, but respectful and a shot of an old black woman looking out through the front window to see the yard is cut down perfectly.

Good job.

Says the old woman who turns away from the window and the scene fades back to present day.***

Mack with his hands in the pockets of his shirt just stands there snapping out of his daze of thoughts to smirk nostalgically.

Man, I had a lot of good times growing up here, Grandma took good care a me, but I wish I coulda repaid the favor. Old lady deserved a lot better than to get shafted by the car companies she broke her back for, but hey, I guess my garage full makes me the biggest asshole in this world for killing these poor people!?!

A tear rolling down Mack's cheek as he keeps that look, holding on to those memories that taught him how to be the hard nosed prick he is, keeping anyone from dragging him down while The Showsteala remains number one spitting in every face that spat in his. He turns walking back to the side of the street as the walks are buried in hard crusted snow, a bad winter this year, or good depending on how ya look at it!?! But its melting off fast every day the sun shines. Mack walking down the street with a skip to head on past a few broken down homes, a couple livable ones with boarded up windows to keep the heat in. A purple one in particular we see cause Mack heads for that one and its got smoke pouring from a chimney atop a pointed single story house. Snow covering the roof and hanging off the eaves, a garage attached to it with a red taurus it looks like, rusted a bit. Mack skipping up to the door next to the garage opening it and heads on in leaving us in the cold, white ghetto, what a fucker, didn't even get us high!!!

But a few hours later we catch up to Mack inside of a an old factory looking like it may be coming down right now. Parts of the roof collapsed and its cold as hell. There be Mack though, wearing what we saw him in earlier in the middle of a wide open space lit up from light let in through the collapsed roof. Nothing to see, just a few hundred square feet of an empty concrete floor where once were machines and men, women of all races making progress. After those folks would be thrown out with the machines and replaced elsewhere, there was nothing, but a dream of something else. A bunch of young kids making this their stage in the memories of Mack who pulls his hood down staring fondly in remembrance of what once was a real underground movement in wrestling.

***Back again to 25 years ago, but a different scene where this factory is a bit more stable and not collapsed in or falling apart. There are even lights set up above the ring where it looks like the old Wrestling Underground Championship hangs above the ring from a cable. The skinny kid from earlier that is assumed to be Mack, the young Shane Mack looking up at the title in the ring and a voice from the shadows calls out.

You gonna get ready kid, only a few minutes until we let everyone in?!

A flash of a grin we have come to know as the usual look from Mack comes across this kids face with a gleam in his eyes showing a hunger only matched by Mack himself today. He hops out of the ring and calls out.

Just admiring my title Frankie.

A chuckle and the voice responds.

May as well be yours kid, but don't hang around here too long, you got something too special to stay in one area.

The skinny kid out of the picture of the ring with the title above it are all that remain.***

Then we see the empty factory of present day and Mack turning around with his hands in his pockets, long hair around his neck and that cocky grin.

My beginnings, my roots in this business lie behind me for I been tearing down factories, gymnasiums, armories, and every venue I could work to showcase what I could do better than everyone else. I moved up of course, I sell out arenas around the world, break records in the largest venues there are, but still, coming home to compete in front of a few thousand or few hundred fans, or just a dozen friends, its all the same. I love it all, I love every stage I compete on because well I may have the highest numbers drawn in to see my skinny ass dance circles around anyone. The numbers never meant much to me. I take the money and run to the next town giving it right back to every single sumbitch who comes to see The Showsteala. Boys, drop on by later to house for dinner at six, don't be late, but even if ya are, I'll still get ya high.

Mack pulling his hood up and shoves his hands back in his pockets yanking a joint from one to toss this way while moving by us to climb out of the factory through the collapsed roof leaving us with only his footprints in the snow. Smoke fills the air now, so time to cut the scene and hustle to Detroit.

Which is where we end up a few hours later just a few minutes past six to knock on the front door of the old house on Mack Avenue to find J X Cash otherwise known as Xanthus open the door in a pair of grey sweats with a white wifebeater on. He motions us in directing our path to the kitchen directly through the archway where Mack sits at the end of the table eating already. He clears his mouth to look up and nod us in.

Sit down, turn it off, and we'll give ya something after dinner, then I gotta go.

So that sounds good and it looks good as does Maegan Fox and Taylor Andrews sitting at the table on either side of Mack.

But an hour later or so and the smoke still lingering in the room up front where Mack sits between Maegan and Tina on the sofa while X sits in a chair to the right clipping his toe nails like we ain't even here. Maegan all over Mack as Tina does something on her phone, texting or whatever. Maegan checking hers, maybe their texting each other since the reason were here is to hear from the man who makes us hang on every word so much we have to love the hate he makes us feel cause he is so damn good, he is grrrreat!!! That big smart ass grin befitting a man twice his size cause Mack be feeling like he ten feet tall and larger than life. His arms laid back on the back of the sofa as he looks casual in his blue jeans and red tee. Hair hanging down his shoulders and the silence finally breaks, or at least we finally hear something besides the snips from X.

So what do you boys want me to say? Lay down something for Wrestle X I suppose?! What can I say that isn't already hyped up by the machine? It is our biggest show and you got Daddy Mack back to headline it again and again making sure we roll through this and many more years of hardcore action to come. It is why I am the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and in no danger of losing the top title in the company. Everyone wants me, no one likes me, but they love to hate me, so what you got is a neverending population of posers who try to be like me, act like Mack, just like my Wrestle X opponent. Since day one of him coming into this company he has done nothing, except try to be me and that is why he failed because he doesn't realize that I have no hate for him. I do not hate my imitators, I laugh at them and find it rather amusing to see for I enjoy a good comedy, but what we do in SEF may be that at times, its something much more than a joke, even if I may make many myself. We showcase the best wrestlers on the planet and if you are unwilling to give your absolute best to perform on the biggest stage there is, then you are unable to fill my shoes, to hold the flagship championship title of SEF. To be SEF world Heavyweight Champion, you must draw them in and hold them to you, never letting go off that spotlight. If you do, it can be even harder to take back. And take it from a man who let it go many times for I fought twice as hard to get it back and guess what, I did. I always get it back cause ain't no one comes back like Daddy Mack, so you boys, crash after that fact, here if ya want!?! I gotta get my ass on the jet and keep this show rolling. Don't worry, I'll wait for ya to follow, but I got shit to do before ya catch up, so take care.

Mack hopping up off the sofa and turns to X.

And you take care bro, I'll see ya when I get back from the trip taking my little ass all the way to headliner of Wrestle X which wouldn't be in that spot without Mack.

Mack and X shaking hands with X nodding yea. Then Mack nods to Tina with a wink heading for the door with Maegan getting up in her jeans and white blouse revealing some cleavage. Mack throwing on the black sweatshirt and Maegan pulling on a hooded fur jacket zipping it up and following Mack out the door leaving us to watch X scratch his nuts and so we cut to black. On that note its time to get even higher and wait for the next chapter of The Shane Mack Experience taking us on a journey like no other road to Wrestle X has ever done before.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF