sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Training Hard

Started by Rick Reynolds, June 06, 2011, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Former SEF World Champ and current member of The Triad, Thor, is who we find sitting in a dank, dark gym with a towel over his head, sweat heard dripping on the floor and he wears a black singlet. A ring in the middle of the gym sits empty with a single light overhead of it, Thor back in the corner staring down at the floor still and in walks Rob Rocco, another member of The Triad and cousin to Thor. He sports blue jeans and black dress shirt with a bag over his shoulder and walks closer saying.

Yo bro, what’s going on?

Rob tosses the bag down on the floor near the locker room door, then walks over behind Thor who stays still. Rob sits down next to him looking over concerned and says.

You ok man?

Thor sits up now and brings the towel down wiping his face, then uses it to brush his hair back and drapes the towel around his neck. He slicks his hair back some using his hands now and strokes his stubbled chin, then says.

Sorry bro, just lost in thought, deep thought!

Rob smirks and pats him on the back, then says.

Its cool, we got a big match on this return of WAR next week, finally man, SEF is back in action and its time to shove the Triad down all their throats!

Rob jumps up and Thor smiling a little says.

Yea, I hope so, ya heard from Rick at all?

Rob stops and turns saying.

Not in a few months, but I’m confident he’s on target and I got no doubt that it will be The Triad owning WAR next week. I am curious as to what he could have up his sleeve, but I know it’ll benefit us all.

Thor shrugs and stands up now turning to say.

Yea, he does look out for all us as is the point of The Triad to begin with, but I also know Rick a little better and I know his ego is one of the worst of anyone I ever met, love or hate them!

Rob nods agreeing and just shrugs himself saying.

Your right bro, but remember he is our brother by more than blood, so let’s win this match with or without him because if we can without Rick, who can stop all three of us?!

Thor smirks and says.

I taught ya too damn well, a shame your not World Champ yet, but hey, maybe this year, maybe show Torres that his reign will indeed be over before the year is!

Rob gets a cocky grin now and moves back over grabbing his bag, then says.

Hell yea, I’ll put that fucking chump down any day of the week, twice if he asks nicely. Now I’m a go get changed and whip your ass like yesterday!

He snickers and Thor just throws the towel at him yelling.

Shit, after that weak showing you better step up big time or me and Rick will have to carry your ass next Monday!

Thor slides into the ring now and starts running the ropes and Rob yells back.

I’ll be out to carry your big ass in a second!

Laughing between both as the view just fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF