sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Looking to be king. Simon WAR rp

Started by Simon Lee Nash, August 05, 2014, 06:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash has enjoyed alot of success in the SEW. He won the tag team championship with his partner Matt Ward and became the SEW Light Heavyweight champion as well. Things has changed and things has stayed the same. For starters Matt Ward and himself are no longer a tag team. Howver you are still looking at the regining and defending SEW Light Heavyweight champion of the world. I have been working harder than ever to keep it that way and now on WAR i get to be in the Ring of the SEF tournament and i get to face off with Zilus Zion in my opening round match.

Wolfpac gym in Detroit Mi

Simon Lee Nash has been working hard and knows what is about to happen.

Simon: It's been a long and winding road but now at WAR a new journey is about to go down. the King of the SEF tournament is about to begin. I get to face off with Zilus Zion in round one. Well Zilus i faced off with you before and i came out on top. What makes you think that i won't do that again.

Simon: Changes has been going on in my life. BUt i am more wiser and i am more focus on the job at hand. The midwest warriors are no more. Myself and Matt will be taking on the world in singles fight and I wish Matt the best. Along side Heather Jackson and Larissa but as for me. I am here for one thing and one thing only. The mission i had since day one. THe mission i had when i first set foot in the SEF. To be the best and to be a champion.

Simon: you are looking at the longest running SEF Light heavyweight champion ever. I am a two time champion. I won it outright the first time and had some help with a couple of friends to get it back. However, i know that my journey is not complete. I know my path to greatness is not over yet. What i need to do and what i have to do to be the best is keep winning and keep getting the job done.

Simon: I am blessed to be apart of the organization and this company. Now i can just focus on winning and keeping the gold and looking forward in winning this king of SEF and further my greatness to levels that i have never reached before. It's time and i am going to shine when the lights are bright.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF