sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Attention!

Started by founder, October 11, 2011, 07:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Okay guys. Due to the rp that was written wrong or coded wrong, whatever....LOL....:D, it was sent to my PM box and well, I was unable to read any of my messages or whatnot. SO please add this one to your list to contact. I would greatly appreciate it. :D Thanks!

Sincerely,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz

HardcoreQueen

It wasn't written or coded wrong.  I typed it up the same way I have every other roleplay for this site.  The SITE itself was doing maintance. 

Liz

Are you sure it was the site itself? Norm did a couple of test posts without your rp and it posted fine. But with your rp, something within it was wrong. Just want to make sure.

NBD

there is no actual way of knowing what site did it, but the most logical conclusion I can come up with is that something in that post would no transfer over which is why i said to try retyping the r/p instead of copying and pasting, but its fixed now, so who gives a fuck, lol, not like it matters in the long run, focus on r/ping cause that's what SEF is all about

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF