sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Insanity Will Once Again Be Innovated

Started by L.A. Jay, June 06, 2011, 03:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.A. Jay

Laid back in the sun is where we find the man who indeed earned his moniker L.A. for it is Jay stoned as usual basking in the light. Sporting cut off jean shorts and a grey muscle shirt with his hair tied back loosely is L.A. Jay poolside in his backyard soaking up the rays of another sunny day. He picks up a pair of shades to cover his eyes, then grabs a glass of lemonade taking a drink and says.

Wow dude, next Monday is gonna be fucking insane, so I guess its only right that they decided to book the Innovator himself of Insanity, mister L…A…Jay!

He does a one handed thumb gesture, then takes another drink of ade and sets the glass down. Jay leans back with arms up and hands behind his head, then says.

So let me get this right, its myself and Mesa teaming with Xanthus and Corez to face Destruction for the Tag Titles and it’s the second match on the card?!

He smirks big now and says.

This is gonna be a fucking insane show cause we are gonna tear up Detroit city next Monday and burn the Joe down, then rebuild by the end of the night! Mesa and I will be walking with that gold, its been too many years late in our quest to be champions. Destruction, we’ve shown you we mean business before and you better realize that even more so now we are breathing down your necks and just itching to strap those titles around our waists. I’ve been traveling these roads for so many years and the only man I ever could turn to was Mesa, he and I are as close as brothers can get, we know one another and there is now ay were walking out without gold!

Jay lowering his arms now grabs his glass to get another drink of his lemonade, then sets it down. He rests his hands on his legs lazily and says.

Xanthus, Corez, or otherwise, THC, good name by the way and I can’t wait to get back on the road with SEF and enjoy some of that shit with ya all, ya know, compare our products!

He smirks and says.

But that aside, next week you know what’s it about and so enough said, right?! We gotta work together in order for one of our teams to walk out the new champs and if its you two I got no complaints except one, but I’ll take it up with myself and work to get another shot at the belts. I’d shake your hands, but Destruction’s as well honestly, they earned them fucking belts and so will we. Its gonna be a fucking WAR next week, so I guess we better bring plenty of ammo and get ready for hell.

He keeps smirking as he says.

SEF is back baby and so is the muthafucking west coast connection rolling on over and taking the World Tag Team Titles!

Jay relaxes his smirk to a smile and takes off the shades laying them by the glass and lifts that to take a drink, then says.

I’m done bro, wanna burn another one?

He sets the glass down as the view nodding yea goes done and then fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF