sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 101 {1/23/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

January 23rd, 2013

Dark Match
Phoenix Winterborn v. Bill Roberts
Referee: Steve Whitmore

A lock up begins the match with Phoenix slipping a side headlock on to Bill and tries taking him over. Bill shoving Phoenix leapfrogs him springing back and turns ready for a flying roundhouse kick. Phoenix ducking hits the ropes again to spring back into a recovering Bill with a spear and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Phoenix clamping a sleeper on Bill tries to force him down to the mat slamming knees to his spine. Bill flailing his arms begins to fade a little, but manages to kick Phoenix in the head. The American Tradition staggering back after a couple more kicks and Bill springing up to the ropes flies back to Phoenix with a running dropkick to the chest. Bill up to drop a quick elbow to his opponents chest, then springs up into a quick shooting star press for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Bill pulling Phoenix up for a suplex, but gets countered with a suplex. Both men getting up and Phoenix ducking a clothesline turns into a spinning kick, then another and a third for the Reign of Fire. Phoenix with an irish whip sending Bill to a corner rushes in with a clothesline, then sets his oppnent on the top rope. Phoenix pulling Bill down looking for a ddt with his legs on the second turnbuckle, but rolls through into a falcon arrow for Eternal Ashes! Bill going crazy trying to escape the hold as Phoenix gets it locked on ripping back hard forces the submission.

Here is your winner.........Phoenix Winterborn!

Dark Match
Earl v. Cool Jay Lou
Referee: Doug Melvin

Earl coming out of his corner with wild punches and Jay ducking and dodging nails a spin kick sending the hobo down. Jay off the ropes with a low dropkick to the head moves in for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jay pulling Earl up for a piledriver, but gets back dropped and Earl off the ropes with a kick to his opponents head. Earl jumping down on Jay hammering him with wild rights and lefts drags his opponent up into a rough powerbomb and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Earl clobbering Jay with punches just rips him up and intoa corner rushing in for a clothesline, but eats a boot. Jay flipping up to the top rope flies off with a karate kick to Earl's head, then heads up to another corner soaring off for the West Coast Drop. Earl with his knees up into Jay's ribs sends the cool one rolling away in pain. Earl on his feet stomping all over Jay rips him up into a corner rushing in with a clothesline hitting this time. Earl pulling Jay into a facelock turning to back up the turnbuckles and spin off into a tornado ddt for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Earl clubbing Jay with punches to the head, then gets up stomping him into the mat before heading to the top rope for the Street Drop and the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner.........Earl The Hobo!

Opening up inside the Kellog Arena here in Battle Creek Michigan for WAR on this chilly night. Inside its hot as hell among the jam packed crowd who go nuts for the pyro blasting off over the ring and playing over the pa is.

In the ring is Destruction in their usual war gear while Viper and Whitney Marret stand in front of them clad in leather gear. Viper with boots and dark shades over his eyes holds a mic in his right hand and hangs his left arm around Whitney who sports a skirt and stilletos with her usual bling. Jake Voss stands in the ring with them sporting a new look with a buzzcut and an ol' Defiant God shirt. His arms crossed over his chest and s snarl to his lip and nose. Viper looking around the arena with a cold expression, then down to his wife with a smirk and now he raises the mic saying.

Last week you all witnessed the Deadly Venom Faction increase by one, by one man who will become the next World Heavyweight Champion of SEF when he faces Frank Hussar at Total Anarchy!

A loud chorus of boos mixed with a few cheers since the World Champ isn't much of a fan favorite. Jake just smirking a little and Viper continues.

Mack, I made sure you wouldn't be World Champion and you will never be World Champion again because your old news, you had your glory. Its time for Jake Voss to get his glory and live up to the DVF name dominating this entire year as such a champion should!

Viper grinning tosses the mic to Jake who lifts it with a scowl to the crowd.

And that is why I did what I did, to become World Champion! I could care less about Mack! Sure, I leanred from the guy, I know he's talented, he is The Showsteala and well he and I are rebellious, I want the World Title more than anything. I am willing to do anything to become champion and come Total Anarchy, Frank Hussar will find that out to be very true. Tonight Frank, you watch closely as I show your buddy Rick just how bad I want to be World Champ by giving you a preview of what is to come. I am perfect for the DVF because I will do as Viper said and dominate this year and not because he said so, because I want to! And if the true god of war wants something, he takes it by any means!

Jake dropping the mic motions to a title around his waist as the crowd boos. Viper motioning Jake to his other side and raises his hand with Whitney's while Destruction just stand behind them like the monster guards they are.

Triple Threat Match
Xanthus v. Jack Hines v. Nick Torres w/Stacy
Referee: Doug Melvin

Xanthus and Jack lean in corners opposite each other as Nick Torres enters the ring with Stacy on his left arm and a mic in his right hand which he lifts up. His eyes darting to Xanthus and Jack as he says.

So the two of you boys are back in SEF just like that, back for a new year of action, but boys, nothing has changed. Your still second to me and the rest of our crew! The Hardcore Connection is just not good enough to handle the Westsiders Edge, let alone the rest of my posse.

Xanthus calling for a mic gets it and steps out of the corner stepping towards Torres with a scowl. Nick with a cocky smirk as the X Rated Icon says.

I don't give a shit what posse you got, and I ain't back for THC. I came back for something else and its high time you and Storms got your skulls busted back to reality!

Jack stepping forward snatching X's mic as Torres still grins, but motions Stacy back and out of the ring. Jack eyeing both men says with a grimace and a bit of a grin under that scraggly beard.

C'mon boys, get along and let's bust each other's heads up! Did we come here to talk or walk?

Jack tossing the mic at Torres turns to Xanthus with punches rocking him to a corner, then steps out letting Torres rush in with a clothesline. Xanthus falling to the mat and Jack with a shoulder to the back of Nick's back, then lifts him up into a back suplex for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Xanthus lunging over on Jack laying in wild punches to the head as Torres rolls out of the ring. Xanthus lifting Jack for a Ghetto Busta, but gets ripped over in a northern lights suplex for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Torres sliding in backs out now and Jack rolls up before Xanthus kicking him in the gut, then looks for the Insanity Driver. Xanthus charging Jack into a corner slams his shoulder into his ribs a few times before leaping intoa spinning back kick. Jack falling to the mat and X backing up runs in for a bronco buster, then leaps up stomping on his brother's face. X turns to get a clothesline from Nick Torres who rips X up into The Wesisde, then pulls Jack up for the Gangstas Edge. Jack slipping behind Torres delivers a neckbreaker and rolls into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Torres getting up as does Jack and they trade a few punches before Nick slams a knee to his opponents ribs. Torres with an irish whip to the ropes looks for a big boot, but Jack ducking him and Xanthus on his feet helps his brother level Torres with a spear and flying clothesline combo. Jack into the pin,

ONE

Xanthus dropping an axe handle across Jack's back lifts him into the Ghetto Busta, then heads up top for the Detroit Drop. X flying off on to Jack's knees rolls into Torres who nails the Gangstas Edge on the X Rated Icon. Jack stalking Torres gets yanked out from the ring by Troy Storms and sent into the ring steps while Torres makes the pin over X,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner...........Nick Torres!

Stacy in the ring celebrating with Torres who kisses his old lady, then gets his arm raised by Storms while Nick Miller says.

Nick Torres with a big win over Xanthus and Jack Hines who make their return to SEF tonight in their first match of the year. Before that we saw the DVF open the show with their newest member, Jake Voss, who has a World Title shot at Total Anarchy and is Viper's poster boy to be champion!

Bob nodding his head no as he exhales a hit from his blunt.

Fucking Viper, he better realize the more he tries to screw Mack, the more Mack will work to get back the gold.

SEF Rumble Qualification Match
Kimberly Pain v. Stacy w/Nick Torres
Referee: Harry Hunter

Stacy with a viscious slap to Kimberly and then runs out of the ring making her opponent give chase. Stacy ducking by Torres hides behind him who grins at Kimberly getting in his face. Stacy reaching around for her opponent eggs her on and Kimberly with a hard slap to Torres. He steps away and Stacy cuts Kimberly down with a spear, then slides in the ring. She gets up grabbing the ref away from seeing Torres deliver the Gangstas Edge to Kimberly on the floor. Nick backing off with a grin rubbing his cheek as Stacy backs off from the ref who makes the count,

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

TEN

Here is your winner..........Stacy!

Kimberly with her arms on the apron looking in at Stacy with anger as the winner of the match celebrates with Torres who comes in. The couple kissing and exiting the ring holding hands as Nick Miller says.

Well not a very dominant win, Stacy advances to the SEF Rumble! Who else will advance to the rumble tonight?

In the back we see the newest and hottest Tag Team Champions in SEF standing in their ring gear with their arms around each other. The Tag Titles around their waists and Taylor wears the II Title around her waist above her Tag belt and grins at Julie who just grins as well looking this way to say.

Robbie and Frankie, the World Champ that is, but tonight its two on two and the Triad will relaize why they are not the number one team in SEF. After all, we are the World Tag Team Champions and considering who all we beat in that fatal four way match last week, we are without a doubt the best team walking today!

A bit of arrogance and Julie turning to Taylor cups her chin for a delicate kiss, then motions her to say something and the Golden Gal with no problems. just a sexy grin as usual and the II Champion says.

Seems like I remember having some battles with you Robbie, the first year I got here I think and just like then, I will whip your ass again! You and your big buddy are no match for the two of us and sooner than latter that World Strap will come around The Queen's sexy waist. Julie and I will bring a reign of dominance so grand over SEF that even the DVF will have to admire and acknowledge how great we truly are!

Taylor grinning arrogantly and she movers her left hand to Julie's waist rubbing her curves lustfully. Julie smiling at her partner turns to say.

Yes Frank, I am targeting you already to take that strap from you, I have had my eyes on it ever since that disgusting ruse I helped Viper pull off came to an end! Tonight you find out that The Queen is reclaiming her throne in SEF and sitting above you all with my Golden Gal, the II Champion and next in line!

And now Julie turns with a grin kissing Taylor a bit more agrressive, then they both blow a kiss this way and walk off slapping each others asses which sawy side to side mesmirizing all!

Tag Team Match
Frank Hussar& Rob Rush v. Julie &Taylor Andrews
Referee: Smokey McWeed

With all four in the ring standing off and Frank patting the World strap around his waist just scoffs at Julie. He lifts a mic he has to his mouth saying.

The Queen can bow down and kiss my ass! This belt isn't going to you or Jake Voss, or back to Mack or anywhere, but with me. You two little girls got guts stepping in this ring, but after its all done I'll spill those guts all over the canvas with a gore and more!

Frank looking to throw the mic down, but Rob snatching it says.

Alright, real quick, Tina...

Rob eyeing Taylor with a grin as the II Champ arches a brow at him and just chuckles.

You may have bested me before
But to be honest, I think you a whore
Now ya may have talent, but you a bore
Teasing us all with lesbian scenes, snore
Been done before, so show some more
Otherwise we gonna steamroll ya to shore

And Rob tossing the mic at Taylor rushes in with a clothesline dropping her. Julie with a kick to Frank's gut tries for a ddt, but gets ripped up and tossed to a corner. Frank charging in, but Julie leaping up and over into a sunset flip for the pin. Rob running over with a kickt o Julie's head gets forced out of the ring as Taylor recovers to spring off the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick to Frank's head. Julie rolling out heads to her corner as Taylor nails a standing moonsault on Frank for the pin,

ONE

TWO

The World Champ presses the II Champ up and off him in a powerful display, but Taylor springing up with a kick to his head. She drops an elbow to Frank's chest, then looks for Koji Clutch, but the World Champ scrambling into the ropes. Taylor rolls away to her feet and Frank up circling her motions for a lock up. Taylor moving in for it goes behind the World Champ clubbing him across the back. She tries for a side headlock, but gets shoved to the ropes and sent down with a shoulderblock. Frank pulling Taylor up into a suplex turns for a jackhammer into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Frank clamping on a side headlock ripping Taylor up into a bulldog near a corner where heclimbs the turnbuckles nailing a moonsault. The crowd in awe and cheering as Frank goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout and the crowd cheers louder as Taylor fights up with punches. Frank clobbering Taylor with forearms applies a front facelock ripping her up into a double underhook suplex. Frank yanking Taylor up in a facelock backs up letting Rob tag in, then nails a swinging neckbreaker on Taylor. Rob dropping an elbow to her chest goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Rob sitting Taylor up into a sleeper yanks her up for a slam, but Taylor flipping up and over applying a sleeper on Rob. He tries shaking her off and flipping her back over, but Taylor nearly getting a leg scissors on Rob. He backs into the corner breaking her grip, then nails an elbow to Taylor's head. Rob pulling Taylor out for a brainbuster, but the II Champ slipping down into a russian leg sweep. She rolls to her corner making the tag bringing Julie to the top rope waiting for Rob to get up. The Queen turning and launching herself backwards into the Spiked Super Sault rolls into the pin hooking a leg,

ONE

TWO

Frank in with a boot to Julie's back brings Taylor rushing in with a tackle taking the big man to a corner. Taylor unloading with punches and the ref seperating them while Rob has Julie up for a cradle piledriver and nails it. He goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Rob pulling Julie up yelling.

TIME FOR SOME R & R!

And he rips Julie up looking to her launch her into a corner with a powerbomb, but The Queen slipping behind Rob with a neckbreaker drops him. Julie heading to the top rope for a moonsault stands up stomping on Rob's chest. She runs over into a dropkick sending Frank off the apron, then heads over tagging Taylor. Both women to opposite turnbuckles with Julie ripping her green top off to reveal a black bra while Taylor nails her splash. Julie following up for the Flash & Splash rolls out as Taylor makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here are your winners................Taylor Andrews and Julie!

Julie helping Taylor up as Frank drags Rob out helping him to the back. The Sweeties teasing the crowd who cheer anyways and they collect their gold while Nick Miller says.

Damn good tag match with the Tag Champs picking up the win against a team which had the World Champion on it.

Kasey Winterborn v. Ms. Greedy w/Troy Storms

Kasey and Greedy into a lock up and Kasey with a side headlock on her opponent. Ms Greedy shoving her to the ropes looks for a spinning wheel kick, but Kasey ducking springs off the ropes into the Reign of Fire. Ms Greedy getting up after the third spin kick gets caught with Hotel Checkout from Kasey coming off the ropes. Kasey into a running dropkick floors Greedy to the mat and then heads to the top rope nailing Reality Reminder. Kasey into the pin,

ONE

TWO

Storms yanks Kasey out to the floor and the ref calling for the bell.

Here is your winner..........Kasey Winterborn!

But Storms ripping her up nails the Gangsta Bomb on the floor, then pulls Ms Greedy out helping her to the back as the crowd boos. Kasey getting helped by the ref as Nick Miller says.

Kasey on her way to a win perhaps, but Troy Storms bluntly costs her the chance, though he caused his lady to be disqualified. Torres was a little more sneeaky earlier when Stacy qualified for the SEF Rumble!

SEF Rumble Qualification Match
Jordan Cut v. Zilus Zion
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Jordan trash talking Zilus who sneers and lashes out with a slap to the face, then follows up with right hands. Zilus into an irish whip, but Jordan reversing him rushes up on Zilus with a clothesline sending him over the top rope. Jordan running the ropes springs back into a baseball slide dropkick knocking Zilus against the guard rail. Jordan sliding out bolts over with a clothesline, but Zilus with a back body drop sends Jordan crashing into the front row of the crowd. Zilus rolling in the ring as Jordan tries climbing over the rail. Zilus back out with clubs to Jordan's back, then rips him up with a suplex dropping back into a ddt bouncing Jordan's head off the apron. Zilus lifting Jordan up into the ring shoots in to a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Zilus pulling JOrdan up for the Explosive Hex, but gets turned into The Cutter and the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner.............Jordan Cut!

Jordan up in almost shock, but acts cool after the ref raises his arm. Jordan posing on the turnbuckles hops down to look at Zilus who is kneeling and smiles a bit smug. Zilus bolting up with Scarlet Fever floors Jordan to the mat, then he yanks the winner up into the Explosive Hex. Zilus rolling out laughing a little as Nick Miller says.

Jordan with the win this week and he now enters the SEF Rumble, but Zilus not liking it or Jordan and the rivalry is building.

Main Event
Rick Reynolds v. Jake Voss
If Rick Wins He Will Qualify for the SEF Rumble
Referee: Harry Hunter

Reynolds undoing his robe calls for a mic and lifts it up to say.

The only preview anyone gets tonight is that of the Natural Sinner showing what will happen at the SEF Rumble which I will be winning. Whether its you or my brother Frank, the World strap comes back to where it belongs! I have been without the gold for too long and after I carried this company on my back once upon a time or two ago, I deserve it more than anyone else!

Rick snarling with some bitternes just flashes a cocky smirk again.

So Jake, get ready for a lesson in what a real champion is all about!

Rick tossing the mic out followed by his robe and the bell rings bringing Jake out casually into a quick european uppercut. Jake following up with chops to the chest which Rick returns and tries for an irish whip. Jake reversing catches Rick for the Cyclone Slam and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jake pulling Rick up and here comes Bill Roberts and Cool Jay Lou down the aisle. Jake seeing them nails a quick ddt on Rick and looks ready for a fight. The ref out of the ring to stop Bill and Jay while Jake looks for Mack. Rick getting up catches Jake with elbows to the jaw and looks for The Plunge. Jake slipping out to his feet leaps into a dropkick to Rick's back. Jake pulling Rick up and iX with the ref distracted still. Jake looking for a powerbomb, but Mack sliding in from the crowd kips up into Da Shows Ova. Mack stepping over Jake with a crotch chop drops to rollout of the ring and hop the rail having a seat with the fans. He takes the seat of some hot blonde letting her have a seat on him! Rick not caring just lifts Jake up into The Plunge as iX backs off letting the ref slide in for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner..........Rick Reynolds!

Rick sneering at Mack who pays no mind to anyone, but the blonde on his lap escorting her to the back. Rick basking in his win as the crowd jeering a bit while Nick Miller says.

Mack making sure Jake got some taste of revenge tonight, but I doubt this is the last of anything between them two.

Bob exhaling a hit of his blunt says.

Fuck no! Them two gonna be in a war for a while after what Jake did and plus both want the World Title!

Nick saying.

That they do and Jake with a shot at Total Anarchy. Next week though we'll see Jake, Mack, and Frank Hussar in a triple threat match! Plus we'll have more rumble qualifying matches, so we'll see ya then, goodnight!

Dark Main Event Match
Shane Mack v. Troy Storms w/Ms. Greedy

Mack rushing in slides under Storms legs and springs up into a dropkick sending the big man staggering to the ropes. Mack off the ropes into a flying roundhouse kick to the head puts Storms down. The Showsteala heading to the top rope for a moonsault goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack leaping up into a stomp on Storms head drops a knee to his head, then goes for the Show Strangla. Storms getting his feet into the ropes and Mack rolls away to a corner laying up all arrogant on the top rope. Storms on his feet just grins and waves him on down for a lock up. Mack hops off the ropes circling around and Storms running for a big boot which The Showsteala ducks. Mack with a spinning kick, but Storms catching him rips The Showsteala up into a thunderous chokeslam, then drops into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Storms sitting Mack up into a rear chinlock rips back on his jaw with a knee to The Showsteala's spine. Mack flailing his arms trying to reach out for anything and he pulls away for the ropes. Storms slamming a knee to his spine holds Mack tight and The Showsteala kicking up at his opponents head. Storms backing off to the ropes springs back with a kick to Mack's head, then rips him up for a hanging suplex and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Storms yanking Mack up for a running powerslam, but The Showsteala slipping down looks for Da Shows Ova. Storms catching Mack's foot pulls him in for a clothesline. The Showsteala popping up gets hammered with punches, then whipped to the ropes and Impaled. Storms into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! He pulls Mack up clasping him around the throat and rips him up for another chokeslam. Mack twisting around and nails a roundhouse kick to Storms head turning him around into the Mack Attack. Mack into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack heading up top rope and Ms Greedy on the apron bats her eyelashes while teasing to her pull her top off. Mack with a crotch chop to her leaps off for X to Storms chest, then pops up and over smacking Greedy on her ass knocking her to the floor. Storms gets up as Mack readies for his kick stomping the mat to snuff out a roach. He goes for Da Shows Ova, but Storms able to get a boot up to Mack's face at the same time. Storms may have not gotten all of Mack's move as he rolls to the ropes a little groggy and Mack in the middle of the ring tries to push himself to his knees. Storms pulling himself up on the ropes stopping the ref at a seven count does a cut throat and rips Mack up and around for the Resurrection. Mack fighting free slips back behind Storms, holds on to his head and leaps up with knees to the spine pulling the big man down. Storms rolling away holding his back as Mack heads to the top rope for the Dettroit Drop across Storms back, then turns him into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack up with a stomp to Storms head dances around the ring arrogantly stomping his feet. Storms getting up and Mack stalking him with a grin, then Da Shows Ova and Mack falling into a pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner..........Shane Mack!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF