sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time for Anarchy

Started by L.A. Jay, January 16, 2015, 10:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.A. Jay

Standing in front of an Anarchy backdrop is the team of Cool Jay Lou and Mesa otherwise known as the West Coast Connection. Between them is Greg Boone with a microphone speaking first.

"Welcome to a live interview for Anarchy with my two guests, the West Coast Connection, and tonight guys, you are in singles action. So to Mesa first, you are up against Jordan Cut who has found some success in the past with The Cutter. You have had your success in singles action as has your partner Jay, so can we expect a kick ass match?"

Mesa just nods yes and pats Greg on the back, then speaks in a rough American-Iraq voice.

"This Cut, he is nothing cool or nothing to sweat, but I am as dangerous as ever before. There is no boundary, no limit, no stopping The Arabian Knight!"

Mesa staring blankly with dark eyes as Greg questions Jay who just stands back enjoying the moment with a relaxed smile.

"So Cool Jay Lou, your partner is still a suicidal, homicidal, Arabian knight and you, you seem to still be looking like the guy who came in here on a wave, literally, so what about this battle with Simon Lee Nash!? This kid has done a lot for himself, plus had an interest taken in himself by some major players in SEF. You think you still got it in you to take on a rising star?"

Jay just shrugs and keeps smiling.

"I don't know about Simon Lee, but the facts that I have looked up on him and its good, he and I could take over this show tonight in Battle Creek. No doubt about it that we both are going to try and win, and there ain't no try about it, we are pro wrestlers seeking the top spot to get most recognition in all forms. So Simon Lee Nash can do a lot for himself by bringing his A game cause now is the time we all have to look out for ourselves. I debuted here a decade ago, last fall, yea, holy shit!"

Jay looking nostalgic and Greg asks.

"You think that experience will come into play against Simon Lee who has only been here for a couple years?"

Jay again just shrugs and keeps smiling.

"Well that's the think isn't it, the experience. I know SEF better, I know what it takes to make it here, so Simon Lee, you and I get to open up Anarchy and we do it with a kick ass, highflying match to make everyone else to follow rush to keep up with the pace. And if you don't keep up Simon, well then, Cool Jay Lou is going to beat you."

Jay slaps Mesa on his shoulder and nods to head out, so the tag team walks away leaving Greg to look for someone else to interview. He spots someone and motions to follow him, so the view pans around and catches up to Greg who stops Hiroku Shinobi to ask him about tonight.

"Hiroku, excuse me, mind if I get a few words about your match tonight on Anarchy against Jason Price?"

Hiroku crossing his arms over his chest nods ok, so Greg begins.

"Well first, we haven't seen you in a while and last time we did you went by The Grand Minoru. Now you wiped off the paint and took a new name with what appears to be almost a new attitude, a more serious one. I've watched you progress over the years and have to think we may be ready to see something more from you, so any clue what that could be!?"

Hiroku answers.

"I will always be The Grand Minoru, the name is special to me in many ways, but most important may be that it helped progress me as you say. I am Hiroku Shinobi however and tonight I do face Jason Price, mister Pricless himself, a man I battled quite a lot over the years. What could be is for you to watch and see because Jason is going to see something he isn't used to from me. However, I do know him and what he is capable of, and I will go into this match-"

Hiroku crashing to the floor after getting a canadian flag slammed across his back. The culprit is Jason Price and he jabs the end of the flag pole into Hiroku's ribs, then stomps on him and drops the flag to lift up Hiroku for a german suplex. Hiroku flips through to his feet and Jason gets up in shock to collide with punches and the two brawl with Hiroku seeming to get the upperhand. Chris Paine shows up to help Jason beat him down to the floor, but Bill Roberts shows up to help his old friend Hiroku out and even the odds. Security eventually interferes in the brawl making sure they save the fight for the ring while Greg Boone has long since gotten our of there, now so do we, for now.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF