sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

MVP Posts Inspirational Messages To Fans, Kurt Angle Talks About Retirement

Started by sopshowtime69, March 21, 2015, 05:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Posted by PWMania.com Staff on 03/21/2015

- TNA wrestler Kurt Angle recently spoke with Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour radio show. Angle mentioned that this is his last year in professional wrestling as an in-ring competitor in TNA unless WWE changed their minds and offer him a part time deal.

"If I do go one more year, I'll hang it up. Where I am now, I'm happy going out the way I'm doing it. I've had a great career in WWE and TNA. I can honestly say I've had a better career in TNA. If I decide to go to WWE next year, that will be my last year, but I'm happy where I'm at."

– In response to the death of El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo, TNA star MVP went on Twitter and wrote some inspirational messages to fans and fellow wrestlers:

"We all tend to take tomorrow for granted. When we drive to work in the morning we expect to come home after work. It's a given right? When professional wrestlers climb into the ring we understand and know the dangers. We work hard to minimize them. But they're ever present. 'Death defying' is a very literal description of many elements of pro wrestling. Some of these amazing athletes make it look so easy. Tell the important people in your life that you love them. Make that call you've been too busy to make. That trip you haven't had time for. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Brothers & sisters that lace'em up... Tonight, say a prayer, raise a glass. Do what you do. Honor Perro Aguayo Jr & respect our ring. If I go suddenly, without a chance to say goodbye, know I had a blast! It's been one hell of a ride so far. My life had been a movie."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF