sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My name is Chris Orton!

Started by JordanCut, November 01, 2015, 10:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Monday Night War return from commercial break inside Chris Orton locker room. He is taping his wrists pretty good getting prepared for his match against Ruemash who said few things about Chris Orton early in the night, so Chris Orton heard everything started too responded to what he heard from Ruemash promo.

Ruemash, you said something which I totally disagree with saying I was handed opportunity, so I wasn't given anything ok for saying that you are stupid to even say that. I came in SEF everyone said I wouldn't make it, and everyone believe Chris Orton was a joke, but I didn't care what they believe I just went out to that ring did my job every week to earn title shots, beating the best, and respect. You don't respect me Ruemash! You said my name is just a name, but you look up Chris Orton there achievement saying former two time SEF World Heavyweight Champion. I know what you are thinking Ruemash that old news since I came back I have done nothing, but I will beating you getting another shot at your title taking SEF Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship home with me. You want to know what kind of champion I can be champion who embrace every challenger and difficult matches training harder I ever have to go in that match put on best performance I could never perform in my career.

Chris Orton stop talking for a while, and he puts on his elbow pads then continue on speaking.

I am the best far better than the rest! Ruemash don't think for one second that catchphrase is not true I am the best far better than the rest. Every challenger I face have told me that I am using famous last name to get ahead every company I been in also been call related to Randy Orton which I am nothing like him don't hear voices in my head or have big ego. My name is Chris Orton! I am the guy who isn't afraid to get someone face, and I don't back down from challenger always get back up getting knock down don't quit until I hear bell rings to end the match.

Chris Orton stop talking once again put on his boots, and he goes on to finish what he got to say to Ruemash.

Bring my best! You going to get my best Ruemash! You are going to regret asking for my best, because I will go to that ring get in your face, and I will give you my best and beat you on War tonight!

Chris Orton got serious expression on his face, and he walks out of his locker room as "War" went to commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF