sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 183 Preview

Started by mack420, October 27, 2017, 12:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Event Date
8 PM EST on Wednesday, November, 1st, 2017

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Mayhem by Halestorm

Opening Contest
Your Fired Battle Royal

Alexandra Callaway, Barry, Christian Vane, Christine Nash, Drew Stevenson, Heather Jackson, Hexus, Jeremy Ward, Johnny Rebel, JR Hawk, Kasey Winterborn, Kristin Fox, Marcus Dollars, Matt Ward, Michael Mazzarone, Michael McMoney, Phoenix Winterborn, Red Flowers, Skull, Steve Weigel, Trent Flash, Zilus Zion, Jordan Cut
Winner Will Receive A Revolution Title Match Later In The Night While The 22 Losers Will Be Fired

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way

Hick Janes v. Jake Voss v. Jordan Brooks v. J X Cash

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match
SEF Tag Team Titles

Dead Dawg & Josh Diabolical v. West Coast Connection(c)

Mid Card Bout
Revolution Title Match

Main Event
The Network Title Match

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

Event Date
8 PM EST on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2017

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Mayhem by Halestorm

Opening Contest
Your Fired Battle Royal

Alexandra Callaway, Barry, Christian Vane, Christine Nash, Drew Stevenson, Heather Jackson, Hexus, Jeremy Ward, Johnny Rebel, JR Hawk, Kasey Winterborn, Kristin Fox, Marcus Dollars, Matt Ward, Michael Mazzarone, Michael McMoney, Phoenix Winterborn, Red Flowers, Skull, Steve Weigel, Trent Flash, Zilus Zion, Jordan Cut
Winner Will Receive A Revolution Title Match Later In The Night While The 22 Losers Will Be Fired

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match
SEF Tag Team Titles

Mid Card Bout
Revolution Title Match

Main Event
The Network Title Match

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018

A Light That Never Comes by Linkin Park plays over the pa over the darkened Rebel Coliseum in Jackson Mississippi and a spotlight shines in the middle of the wrestling ring where a man cloaked in a trenchcoat and hat sits, or rather it appears he is kneeling, head down as to hide his face, but words spoken clear and gruff remind us of who this is, Marijuana Mack.

"I cannot live the lie any longer, for it is without regret that I inform you all of a tale full of tragedy, but triumph. A story rich with heartache, heartbreak, yet fulfilling your appetite for more. I am Marijuana Mack and yes, it is I who stole the identity of The Showsteala, Shane William Mack, or Shane "Daddy" Mack, or just Daddy Mack, the one, the only, the original, or just call him Mack, but whatever you call him, do not call him me for I may rip off his name..."

The man rises now to stand on his feet letting the coat fall open a bit and he lifts his head showing a long, bushy beard with long wild hair hanging from under the hat. His eyes lit up like a demon in the night with a wicked smile of lust for the fear he may invoke.

"Marijuana Mack is not like anyone else you have ever met, but I did fool you all into believing I could be someone else, someone that I am not, and I did not once, but twice. On November thirteenth of two thousand thirteen, A Native Americano made his debut to stand by his wife, Whitney Marret...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Marijuana Mack rearing his head back to laugh even louder, even more maniacal like a man who owns the world and makes it spin with the snap of his fingers.

"Whitney Marret, a woman so many wanted, so many will do any dirty deed to have, but only one man can claim and that one man has never been seen in SEF, yet he knows more about SEF than anyone else. A man I robbed of his debut on November thirteenth of twenty thirteen, A Native Americano, a man who can never show his face in SEF, ever. I loved Whitney Marret, I would do anything to cradle her and call her mine, but she, like her native one, is dead and can never return to once was for we destroyed her name. Sister Whitney will forever live on in SEF, but Whitney Marret will never see the light again. Viper made sure of that because as I was taking my Whitney Marret, she was taking her ass to him, but Viper had another name for her, a couple names. His desired one, his Jenom, she was mine, she was my Whitney Marret and he used her to destroy her, he robbed me of my Whitney like I robbed Whitney of her native one..."

Marijuana Mack staring blankly into the darkness around him, not fazed by the crowd's reaction or their lights flashing.

"I may never be a light that comes to shine in SEF, but Viper will never see the light for I vow that I, Marijuana Mack, will stop the Dominant Player. Viper is no match for Marijuana Mack, after all we have been through, I have the advantage, I walk amongst the dark shadows like he never could because Viper, he hid behind them, he used them while I embrace the darkness as my true home. This is my home and I am ready for WAR, I am ready for MORE, I am ready to take SEF to a place it has never been. Follow me into the darkness and I promise you will see the light, but oppose me and I will make Viper look like a child with the way I can play. Sister Whitney and I will destroy the Deadly Venom Faction, I will do it for my Whitney Marret, for you Jenom, please come home and let us show the world who the real couple masquerading around as ANA and Whitney can truly be. Take your place by my side and let us take SEF and I will make sure the light shines on you. I will call you what you like, what you love and together we will dethrone Viper and send him into a hole where he belongs and that, that boys and girls, that's a shoot."

A Light That Never Comes by Linkin Park plays over the pa as the spotlight disappears, then so does the darkness and Marijuana Mack is gone. The crowd standing and all a buzz looking around the Rebel Coliseum in Jackson Mississippi as the music is replaced with Mayhem by Halestorm. That familiar voice from ringside shouting out.

"WELCOME TO SEF AND WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT WAR!!!"

The music keeps playing and the crowd cheers loud while the voice of SEF is heard again.

"Nick Miller here with you all on this fine Wednesday night for the return to WAR right here in Jackson Mississippi at the old Rebel Coliseum. Joining me tonight is Anthony Florio and Anthony, we got some action coming our way, so I hope you are ready!?!"

Anthony says.

"Ready as I will ever be for this historic night of epic matches."

Nick says.

"That big fatal four way match pitting brothers and rivals against one another is sure to be just that when Jordan Brooks meets Jake Voss, Hick Janes, and J X Cash later tonight."

Anthony says.

"Four of the biggest names in SEF collide in a match that will definitely embody what WAR is all about! Plus we have the big Tag Team Title match and the Revolution Title is on the line, but we do not know who the challenger to that illustrious singles championship will be!?!"

Nick says.

"That is right Anthony, but we will find out who that challenger is after a battle royal, however, those are not the only title matches as we will see The Network Title defended in the main event. We do not know the challenger to that as well and do not even have a match to name one, so no telling what we may see, or who, tonight on WAR!?!"

Anthony says.

"Correct you are Nick. Speaking of that battle royal though, the winner will go on to face the Revolution Champion later tonight, but everyone who is eliminated will be fired from SEF, so this is a last chance match for everyone involved and it is going to kick off the night that marks the return of WAR!!"

Opening Match
Your Fired Battle Royal

All 23 wrestlers are in the ring ready for the battle royal, so it begins and Barry runs both Phoenix Winterborn and Drew Stevenson over the top rope to make the first eliminations @ 0 Minutes 2 Seconds

Barry eliminates Christian Vane with a back body drop at 0 Minutes 3 Seconds

Barry eliminates Zilus Zion with a running clothesline @ 0 Minutes 4 Seconds

Barry eliminates Alexandra Callaway @ 0 MInutes 7 Seconds

Barry eliminates Matt Ward @ 0 Minutes 11 Seconds

Barry eliminates Johnny Rebel @ 0 Minutes 17 Seconds

Barry eliminates Heather Jackson @ 0 Minutes 19 Seconds

Barry eliminates Michael McMoney @ 0 Minutes 24 Seconds

Barry eliminates Skull @ 0 Minutes 27 Seconds

Barry eliminates Trent Flash @ 0 Minutes 31 Seconds

Barry eliminates Michael Mazzarone @ 0 Minutes 33 Seconds

Barry eliminates Hexus @ 0 Minutes 38 Seconds

Barry eliminates Jordan Cut @ 0 Minutes 45 Seconds

Barry eliminates Jeremy Ward @ 0 Minutes 49 Seconds

Barry eliminates Christine Nash @ 0 Minutes 54 Seconds

Barry eliminates Kasey Winterborn @ 0 Minutes 59 Seconds

Barry eliminates Marcus Dollars @ 1 Minute 6 Seconds

Barry eliminates Red Flowers @ 1 Minutes 13 Seconds

Barry eliminates Kristin Fox @ 1 Minute 18 Seconds

Barry eliminates JR Hawk @ 1 Minute 25 Seconds

Barry eliminates Steve Weigel @ 1 Minute 36 Seconds

Winner and NEW #1 Contender to the Revolution Title: Barry

Badass by Saliva plays over the pa as Barry stands tall with his arms raised in victory looking like he wants more. The ref pointing to Barry as the official winner and trying to raise his arm, but Barry just drops to roll out of the ring as Nick Miller says.

"Well that was a surprise, although considering the lack of talent in the ring, it may not have been much of a surprise!?!?"

Anthony Florio says.

"No doubt about that, Barry just steamrolled a bunch of jobbers, but the kid does have a title opportunity and that is all that matters Nick. He faces Cliff O Clink, a much more talented man that the twenty two who just got fired!"

Nick says.

"Yes, Cliff has come a long way form debuting as a cameraman, the guy is bound for bigger opportunities and after the way Barry ran through everyone in this battle royal, dominating like a badass, he may be on to bigger things!?!"

Anthony says.

"If he can keep up that intensity and push himself over the top, the sky is the limit!"

Nick is about to say something when Best of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa bringing out The Showsteala in a casual suit, no tie and the top button of his white shirt left unhooked. His tan sports jacket unbuttoned as The Showsteala dances down in his grey slacks and black loafers looking laxxed, but ready for business as he makes his way to the ring. The Showsteala rolling in to pop up in a crotch chop, then drops to a muscle pose before spinning up and around to get a microphone from the announcer. he leans back in a corner as the crowd hoots and hollars getting a little loud, in fact, it is so loud it seems like the building shakes for a minute. The Showsteala just a grinning like a chesire cat with that sarcastic smirk of a unadulterated prick. The crowd settles as he looks to speak.

"Whassss...what about Barry huh, holy crap did that guy just take out the trash in record freaking time. May have to kick him down a notch though cause seems like he be trying to bury people like ol' D-Mack and I can't have that!!!"

That smart ass grin ever widening at the bullshit while the crowd explodes with a huge pop for the kayfabe callout.

"Anyways, Barry did a great job and he has his Revolution Title match later in the show against Cliff O Clink, another breakout star for damn sure. As for myself, The Showsteala, the man who carries SEF and rightfully so because we are without a Owner as I kicked the last one to the curb at Wrestle F'n X! Now, we may still have a Owner, but he is non existent until the sumbitch reveals who in the hell he is to the world, if he ever does. I may not know when or who about all that, but I do know that The Showsteala is in charge until the Owner shows up to say otherwise and hey, who the hell is gonna stop me!?!"

That smarts ass smirk shining bright as ever while the crowd eats it all up and The Showsteala says.

"Maybe the mysteriously mock master Marijuana Mack, perhaps he will come for the original and I can kick his head off his shoulders again!"

The crowd pops loud at the idea of that and the man with the mic just shows no indifference.

"It really doesn't matter who steps to The Showsteala cause it will always be your pleasure to dance with the master of this ring! I am number one on the roster and since there be no one close to me, I got seniority to call the shots around here. And I got something in mind for that Main Event featuring a Network Title Match, I got the perfect challenger to Viper's title!"

The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa bringing Viper out in a dark blue suit with no tie and Jenom on his arm in a sparkling purple gown with the Femmes Fatale Franchise Title over her left shoulder. Her right arm hooked under Viper's left and the Dominant Player with the Network Title over his right shoulder as the couple saunter to the ring looking like they feel too good to  be here. The Showsteala leaning back in a corner now just watching as Viper walks up the steps to bend down through the ropes and sit back on the middle rung. Jenom bending over to get in and Viper standing to slide his left arm around Jenom's shoulders. The Showsteala stepping out inches from the couple with his mic up to say from behind that smartass smirk.

"Don't worry, I'll share the stick with ya two, after all we been through, its all about business these days. So what up Jenny, miss me baby, them days in Japan learning how to get hardcore from the man!?! And Viper, how's it hanging douchebag!?!"

The Showsteala leaning the mic over for them to speak and Jenom smirks at the man with the mic while Viper just speaks coldly.

"All about business Mack, so let's talk business and the fact that I have no business here except to inform you that I will not be on WAR. You find me a challenger and I will face him at pay per view, no where else, I am done with this show!"

Viper turning to go, but The Showsteala puts a hand to his shoulder and says.

"Buddy, pal, no, stay, because in fact you are going to defend that championship right here tonight and I do have a very special challenger in mind, someone you know oh so very well, a man you could call brother, or whatever your black heart wants to call me cause live in this ring, in the main event, you will defend that Network Championship against me!!"

The Showsteala snapping off Da Shows Ova to Jenom knocking her to her back, then Viper scrambles to grab him for the Unforgiven, but The Showsteala backing up to the ropes and drops a crotch chop at the Dominant Player. Viper grabbing his Network Title to lift it in the air and The Showsteala motions to his waist as Best Of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa. The Showsteala rolling from the ring to swagger up to the back leaving Viper to help Jenom from the ring as Nick Miller says.

"Looks like we know who is competing in the main event and what a epic match for the return of WAR with The Showsteala going one on one against Viper, two men who built SEF on their rivalry."

Anthony Florio says.

"Yes, I have done a bit of homework on the history of SEF and both men defined many moments in this company. Should be a classic match, one for the ages, and its for The Network World Championship to top it all off. Doesn't get any bigger!"

Nick says.

"No it doesn't. It is a main event that truly fits tonight's card considering some of the matches we have lined up. Although the battle royal may have been a bit of a squash, the following fatal four way and Tag Team Title matches should be pretty damn good classics in their own right."

Anthony says.

"And Barry should have a better challenge in his Revolution Title match he earned from winning that battle royal and all that leading us into a spectacular main event that we just witnessed being made a few minutes ago."

Nick says.

"No doubt about that, Barry is going to be in for a fight when he battles Cliff O Clink for the Revolution Title. Now let's see what happens in this fatal four way when two brothers collide amongst two rivals with all four vying to be that one winner!?!"

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way

Hick Janes runs across the ring slamming into his brother, J X Cash, with a dropkick sending X out of the ring as Jake and Jordan shrug and start swinging at each other. Hick running the ropes to fly out with a suicide dive headbutt taking Cash down to the floor and staggers up to lean on the apron. Jordan overpowering Jake to back him into a corner with punches, but gets a knee to the midsection. Jake turning Jordan to the corner and slamming a shoulder to his midsection whips him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckles while on the outside Hick sends Cash over the guard rail. Jordan dodging a running dropkick to bounce off the ropes with a knee drop to his head. Hick to the top rope and flies off with a cross body block taking Jordan down, then rolls up to catch Jake with a snap suplex. The Extreme Effect on a roll for a several minutes...then Jake Voss pins J X Cash @ 44 Minutes 18 Seconds

Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa signaling the winner who rolls from the ring to stagger up with his arm raised in victory. Jake beating his chest a couple times as he backs up the ramp leaving the first match in the bag and Nick Miller saying.

"Hell of a first match back for WAR, well, the first match contested under a single fall stipulation, and the Defiant God defying the odds of three challengers to escape with the win."

Anthony Florio says.

"I thought Jordan Brooks had it at the end, but Jake out of nowhere with Victimized to eliminate him and make the pin on Cash. Hick Janes almost had it a couple times it seemed, but he and Cash seemed to really be more intent to one up each other."

Nick says.

"Yea, those two brothers are always out to spill each others blood as much as anyone else's!"

Anthony says.

"Wonder what-"

Best of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa and here comes The Showsteala strutting out in his ring gear just a ready to go for tonight's main event. The Showsteala dancing his way down and around the ring to step on over next to Anthony Florio and just looks at him with almost a pout to his lips, then raises a hand to motion with his thumb at Anthony to get out. Anthony confused and The Showsteala shouts.

"GO BACK TO ANARCHY KID, THIS IS WAR AND YOU DON"T WORK HERE!"

The Showsteala taking off Anthony's headset and let's the guy get up to leave, then The Showsteala plops down and puts the headset on to say.

"I do work here and since Anthony is being sent back to the minors, we need a guy to carry Nick, and hey, here I am, least until the main event, then you are on your own."

Nick says.

"Why did you kick out Anthony? Mr Bear send you out here?"

The Showsteala says.

"You know better than to ask if I got sent out by the boss when I am the boss, Nick. I mean hey, ok, so technically The Bear is the Owner of SEF and yea, ok, so he was wanting a replacement and I heard and spoke up to say I could do it, so here I am."

Nick asks.

"So are you permanently out here, like every week?"

The Showsteala says.

"Could be, but I doubt it, I got a lot of stuff to do Nick, but why don't we get back to this show cause I may be stealing it from everyone, but that is the main event. We got Tag Team Titles on the line when the champs, my homies from the West Coast, Jay and Mesa, yea boy, they be defending the straps against ol' Haz and Joe, wooooooooo!"

Nick says.

"You are correct, but for those who may not be familiar with those names, Haz is Dead Dawg who teams with Josh Diabolical, a man who once was known by Joe Dumar. They do pose a good challenge for the West Coast Connection, so let's see if they can take the gold tonight on the return of WAR!?!"

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match
SEF Tag Team Titles

The returning duo of Thrash and Slash, otherwise known as Destruction, ends this match abruptly with a clear sign that the monsters of mayhem are back for their spot on top!!!

No Contest @ 17 Minutes 34 Seconds

Indestructible by Disturbed echos through the arena and into the backstage area where Thrash and Slash are met by a familiar face who bears that used car salesman like grin under the Detroit ballcap. The man in the cap quite a bit shorter than Destruction and not the thinnest in his grey suit with a black tie and blue undershirt. He wields a cellphone in his left hand as he speaks from between his monsters of mayhem like he is between two towering titans.

"My name is Franke Malone, so ladies and gentlemen, sit down, and shut up for a few minutes while I reintroduce you to the most devastating team in SEF history, the team of Destruction. Thrash and Slash, the uberly dominant duo known as the monsters of mayhem because they cannot be stopped by any mere man. They are back and you all know what they want and if you didn't, you know now because they just showed the world that they want their Tag Team Titles back. So Mr Bear is it? Mr Bear, you need to give these monsters what they want or they will not stop with this big, grand return of WAR, a show I created by the way."

Frank grinning like he owns the show, like he is untouchable, and between Thrash and Slash, he may be!?!

"Keep watching boys and girls, Destruction will not rest, ever, until we bring the Tag Titles home. That goes double for you Mr Bear, keep watching as Destruction tears your tag team division apart worse than they did when they debuted in SEF twelve years ago. The Dudleyz were never the same after meeting Destruction and no one else will be!"

Back to ringside now and Nick Miller says.

"Frank with a huge statement showing us that mouth he has for war is certainly not toned down any. Destruction not toned down either, as a matter of fact, they appeared to be in the best shape and conditioning I have ever seen them in."

The Showsteala says.

"I am just glad they didn't come over to make a name on my name, whew! No, but hey, they looked good for sure and it makes me eager to see them in tag action. With the right partner I would welcome that challenge!"

Nick says.

"You making a challenge there!?"

The Showsteala says.

"The champ always gotta be ready for any challenge Nick, so that's all I be doing, is being ready, but naw, I just out here to my job which is why I am glad they didn't come at me, cause I woulda came at them, and I may not have made it to the main event, heh!"

The Showsteala laughing as does Nick who says.

"Yea, well, we do have a show to get on with and you steal enough of them, so let's see if Barry can steal that Revolution Title from Cliff after keeping his job in that battle royal earlier?!"

Mid Card Bout
Revolution Title
Barry v. Cliff O Clink(c)

Winner and NEW Revolution Champion via Pinfall:
Barry @ 25 Minutes 51 Seconds

Badass by Saliva plays over the pa as Barry gets to his feet holding his ribs and the ref raising his arm in the air. Barry ignoring his pain to take his new title and lift it in the air before clutching it to his chest shouting.

"IT'S MINE!!"

Barry climbing the turnbuckles to pose with his title as Nick Miller says.

"Cliff was all over Barry the whole match seemingly intent on retaining the title, but somehow the guy who kept from being fired at the beginning of the show is now the Revolution Champion."

The Showsteala says.

"He's got fire Nick, the kid has it and now he needs to harness and ride without looking back, just keep it going, don't stop for no one!"

Nick says.

"Careful, he may come for you one day."

The Showsteala says.

"Oh well, I welcome the challenge Nick, Haven't we already established that earlier after Destruction destroyed the Tag Team Title match!?"

Nick says.

"Anyways, Barry may be hot on your heels one day, but today, on this night, you got Viper for the Network Championship in the main event of WAR. Its twenty eighteen, a brand new year, kicked off with a old rivalry to steal the show. Whatcha think, Showsteala?"

The Showsteala says.

"I think you hyped it up enough Nick, now I gotta go up in dat dere ring to whoop some of whatever Viper can bring! But it ain't gonna be enough cause I done had Viper's number years ago and his ain't changed, nah, he just got the same ol' tricks. Tonight his tricks don't work, not against yours truly."

Nick says.

"Hard to argue with you, but I will be watching to see for myself and will enjoy what should be a...oh wait, hold up a minute, I got word that Barry is being assaulted backstage and we got a camera on the scene now, so let's take a look."

And courtesy of that big SEFTRON we can all see Barry is laying on the floor with Steve White hurling a trash can over his head to throw on Barry. Steve yelling.

"Where the hell is my title shot? Where is my match on WAR?"

He runs into Barry with a hard kick to his ribs, then drops down just punching him as officials pour on to the scene trying to yank the big man off. Back to ringside and Nick says.

"Seems we got a disgruntled employee in Steve White who wants a piece of Barry. You may have to wait your turn my friend."

The Showsteala says.

"I got a main event to kick off, so let them boys fight it out for their prize while I go take mine from this old, miserable, sob I one called friend."

Main Event
The Network Title Match
The Showsteala v. Viper(c) w/Jenom

Winner and New Network Champion:
The Showsteala @ 31 Minutes 49 Seconds

Best of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa bringing The Showsteala to his feet shaking his knees out like he just wrestled a classic, oh wait, he did. The new Network Champ taking the title to dance around the ring and laugh at Jenom on the outside recovering from a kick he gave her earlier during the match. The Showsteala blowing her a kiss and he just dances around like a  goofball while Nick Miller says.

"What a main event that was. Viper was on his game and pulled out what he could against The Showsteala, but may not be a match for the new champ anymore!? The Showsteala still has IT, but Viper seems like he needs a new plan. Maybe we'll see it in the future, maybe next week cause that was the last match for tonight. Was a hell of a way to cap off WAR-"

Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa and here comes Rick Reynolds in a thousand dollar silver Armani suit tinted with a platinum blue and a pair of hundred dollar sunglasses covering them eyes. With him is Thor in a cheap, grey sweatshirt over his black singlet. The two friends make their way down to the ring and step in with Thor getting a microphone to hand over to Rick who says.

"WAR is not over until I say its over and we have someone to welcome home. The Triad is missing a brother, so Rob, or is it Robbie, or excuse me, Ruemash!?!"

Rick looks at Thor who nods yes.

"We are waiting for you to come home because the real connection you have in this business is right here in this ring."

Rick pointing to himself and Thor, then puts an arm around Thor and says.

"We trained you Rob, we looked out for you, we are family to you, now come home."

Rick lowering the mic and keeps his arm around Thor who just smiles and looks to the back, waiting. The wait is not a long one as For The Fight by Butcher Babies comes over the pa lighting up this crowd big time. Ruemash walking out in his ring gear and a plain white t-shirt with the SEF World Title strapped around his waist. A big smile on his face as he swaggers down to roll in the ring and stands up to walk over and embrace his brothers for a group hug. Rick bringing the mic up to say.

"Welcome home Rob, now then, next week on WAR would be a good time to give your brother a title shot."

Ruemash looks at Rick and shrugs, then nods ok, but The Infection by Disturbed plays and out walks Bill Roberts with blonde hair and a somber expression like he is disappointed. Bill getting a microphone at ringside, then he rolls in the ring to stand and eye every man in the ring. Bill focusing on Ruemash, the man of the hour it seems, and he says.

"You have always been home Robbie, SEF is your home, that World Title is yours, and no one can take that from you."

Bill turning to Rick and steps in front of Ruemash, but snaps off a superkick to the World Champ's jaw knocking him to his back. Rick grinning and lifts his mic to say.

"No one can take that title from him, but together, The Triad can insure Ruemash does indeed lose that World strap to a more deserving contender."

Bill next to Rick and Thor on the other side of the Roberts who lifts his mic to say.

"There you go Ruemash, you are on borrowed time when it comes to wearing that World Title because its coming home to The Triad, like it or not!"

Bill dropping the mic to lifts Thor's and Rick's arms in the air with his own as Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa. The three men standing tall over Ruemash as the crowd boos in protest of this new evolution of The Triad.

Dark Main Event
Tag Team Match
The Showsteala & Ruemash v. Bill Roberts & Thor

Winners:
The Showsteala & Ruemash @ 27 Minutes 39 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF