sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 187

Started by mack420, March 19, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Event Date
8 PM EST on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Click Here

Theme Music
Mayhem by Halestorm

Opening Contest
SEF Tag Team Championship

Destruction v. Priceless Paine(c)

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

A Native Americano v. Jason Stratus

Mid Card Bout
SEF Revolution Championship Match

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match

Ruemash & Chris Orton v. Jade West & Mystery Partner

Main Event
The Network World Heavyweight Championship Match

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

March 21st, 2018

WAR opens up live in the Rebel Coliseum from Jackson Mississippi with Mayhem by Halestorm playing over the pa and from ringside we hear the familiar voice of Nick Miller.

"Welcome to WAR everyone. Nick Miller here and ready for a WAR before Wrestle X this Sunday. I got Bill McLane with me and Bill, The Showsteala is defending The Network World Championship against Rick Reynolds just four days before that championship is a ticket to main event against the SEF World Champion, Ruemash."

Bill says.

"Insane is what that is Nick. The Showsteala just won the title lst night at a Live Event, but Rick does deserve a rematch and The Showsteala is the greatest of all time, right, so why not!?."

Nick says.

"Well, The Showsteala has been wrestling for over an hour in multiple matches at every show we have done this year, granted we have not done many, this is a quite insane time in SEF right now because we never know when the next show will be."

Bill says.

"That is true Nick, still, Reynolds needs more time and he deserves it after everything he did for this company. He needs to win back that title tonight and have the next three nights to rest up for Wrestle X."

Nick says.

"No doubt Rick Reynolds has contributed a lot to SEF, a great wrestler and I am sure he will get more chances, but The Showsteala don't get chances, he takes them, and he may be done taking before too long!?"

Bill says.

"Then its definitely time for someone else take a chance."

Opening Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
Destruction v. Priceless Paine(c)

Chris dropkicks Thrash in the knees while he stands on the apron as Jason and Slash have the ref occupied as the legal men. Chris gets back to his corner as Thrash bounces his head off the apron and Jason making it over to tag his partner. Priceless Paine sending Slash to the ropes and Chris lifts him up in a flapjack as Jason leaps up with his knees in Slash's face and his hands forcing him down in a hard hitting double team move. Chris with the pin to win.

Winners via Pinfall over Slash: Priceless Paine @ 16 Minutes 38 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match
A Native Americano v. Jason Stratus

Jason getting frustrated after getting tossed into the announce area and gets a hand on the ring bell. ANA going to pick him up and gets whacked in the head with the bell by Jason who just kicks him and walks to the back.

Winner via Disqualification: A Native Americano @ 7 Minutes 43 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match
SEF Revolution Championship
Simon Lee Nash v. PBR(c) v. Cliff O Clink

Winner via Pinfall over PBR and NEW Revolution Champion:
Simon Lee Nash @ 18 Minutes 29 Seconds

Cliff O Clink nails The End on Simon before leaving the ring.

Foxy Foxy by Rob Zombie plays over the pa bringing out the Golden Gal herself, Tina, back in blonde locks and looking like her old self. She even sports her old pink and white ring gear as she struts around the stage showing the fire behind them bright eyes is back. Tina standing at the top of the ramp and the music cuts out to be replaced with Roar by Katy Perry and the lights dim as she heads down the ramp looking all business now, but once at ringside she stands with her hands on her hips and the lights brighten. The music cuts again and this time is replaced with Halestorm's I Miss The Misery. Tina with a new fire behind them eyes as she leaps up to whip her legs under the ropes and pulls herself in with her hand grabbing the bottom rung. Tina hopping to her feet and stares across the ring at Chris Orton and Ruemash ready to take them both on if she has to.

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match
Ruemash & Chris Orton v. Jade West & Tina

Tina with a sto to Chris and locks in the T & A while Ruemash is busy with Jade outside the ring. Chris with nothing he can do except tap out.

Winners via Submission over Chris: Tina & Jade West @ 22 Minutes 39 Seconds

I Miss The Misery by Halestorm plays over the pa bringing Tina out of the ring to head up the ramp as Nick Miller says.

"Oh my god, Tina just quit a few weeks and already she is back and back to her old self it seems, at least looking that way. Hell of a good match too with the end result seeing Chris Orton locked in that T & A move Tina has put away countless opponents with."

Bill McLane says.

"Its good to see her back and I hope she does indeed have a renewed fire because she deserves to be in that ring after everything she gave to SEF."

Nick says.

"Oh no doubt, Tina has come a long way in her young career."

Main Event
The Network World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Showsteala(c) v. Rick Reynolds

Thor showing up at ringside to support Rick, and distract The Showsteala, but distracts the ref which allows Bill Roberts to make a run in. Bill with a superkick to The Showsteala and Rick finishes him off with SIN for the win.

Winner via Pinfall and NEW Network World Champion: Rick Reynolds @ 29 Minutes 13 Seconds

King of The Hole by Skrew plays over the pa as Rick gets his title and stands tall with his fellow members of The Triad while Nick Miller says.

"Rick Reynolds with a huge win tonight on WAR and it looks like he may be facing Ruemash, a  former brother in The Triad, at Wrestle X, unless something happens between now and then!?!"

Bill McLane says.

"And in these insane times Rick better stick close to The Triad and protect that title if he wants to go beat Ruemash and become the undisputed World Champion of SEF!!"

Nick says.

"Yes he better cause everyone on the roster wants that opportunity and that may be why Tina is back so soon, who knows!? But Wrestle X is this Sunday and only one way to watch is to subscribe to The SEF Network for the low price of nine dollars and ninety nine cents a month or ninety nine cents for one day, so what are you waiting for!?"

Bill says.

"I don't know Nick, its so easy to sign up as there is no approval needed and for a dollar basically, I would do it for one day just to see what I am missing. Not like a dollar gets you much else these days."

Nick says.

"That is true Bill, but we are out of time for tonight as that was the main event and Rick Reynolds is heading to Wrestle X, so until this Sunday, have a good night".

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF