sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 712 presents The Ultimate Sacrifice

Started by Daddy Mack, February 09, 2020, 06:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

February 16th, 2020

Venue: Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: My Sacrifice by Creed

Main Event
Viper v. SW Mack(c)

SEF International Championship

NBD

February 16th, 2020

Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan

My Sacrifice by Creed

Main Event
Street Fight
Viper v. SW Mack(c)
SEF International Championship

This turns sour before the action starts when J X C runs to the ring sliding in and gets Da Shows Ova from Mack who flies at Viper unloading on his old nemesis when the lights go out. They come back on to find The Resurrector in the ring to whom Mack turns to unload on with punches. Nick Torres and Hick Janes run down the aisle to slide in the ring to gang up on Mack. Viper recovers to make it four on one and they all take turns hitting signature moves on the Owner of SEF. Footsteps by Pop Evil plays over the pa and out roars A Native Americano in his swat gear ready for a fight. The crowd behind him as he charges to the ring sliding in to stand off with Viper. The Resurrector watching and Nick nodding to ANA as Hick holds Mack down. J X C getting up screaming at ANA who boots Mack in the head to a huge a shock from the crowd and Nick Miller yells.

"OH MY GAWD!"

ANA ripping Mack up to whip into the ropes and hits Justice, then gets up pointing to Viper who lifts Mack into the Unforgiven and pins him to end this match.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF