sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Clueless

Started by Priceless Paine, June 12, 2011, 02:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priceless Paine

Twenty four hours to go until SEF returns to the air with Monday Night WAR and standing in a typical SEF promo area is Chris Crest wearing a leather jacket over his ring attire and a pair of black, wire framed sunglasses. He stands with his arms crossed over his chest and straight laced grimace, then says.

Midnight, the only one between the two of us who would know anything about dropping the ball match after match and no showing countless events is you. I have busted my ass night after night everywhere I worked and never have I gave less than a hundred percent. Overseas is where I honed my craft and truly became a master technician, so come tomorrow night you’ll be wishing I did no show!

He pauses, keeps his expression the same with no emotion shown and continues on.

None of your antics will work on me, the so called Scarlet Bytch couldn’t even scratch an itch. Your not half the wrestler I am and even less passionate about this sport. Myself, I want to be here, I love what I do and well I may not be the most flamboyant wrestler in the history of this great sport, I can make anyone tap out. I’ve humbled an Olympic wrestler who got too hot with me in a sparring session and you may know him as the only gold medalist in the pros!

Still no emotion, not even a smirk as Crest pauses again, then says.

I am dedicated to this sport for the rest of my life, it is who I am and long after I hang the boots up, I’ll always work here. For now though its on to beat you, to school you Midnight, to make you tap out on WAR and to humble you. Tomorrow night you go up against the real shooter and you had best get any notion of me no showing out of your head. Your not fortunate enough to escape meeting me in the ring, so go hit the gym as hard as ya can and prepare for what will truly be WAR!

And now Crest lowers his arms hooking his thumbs on the belt loops of his jeans, his face still expressionless as he says.

You think you have me beat already, but you don’t even know me, your clueless Midnight. You wouldn’t know how to beat me if I told you how to do so. Your entering a whole new world tomorrow night, a world in which you may not be able to handle, let alone win. You’ve received more help than I ever have in SEF yet I have made a bigger name here than you. I’ve made it known that Chris Crest doesn’t fuck around and he always gets the job done. Midnight, your gonna be lucky to walk out of the Joe Louis Arena tomorrow night, see ya then!

And now Chris shows a slight smirk, then turns and walks away leaving the view to rest on the SEF logo hanging off the mesh fence wrapped in barbed wire.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF