sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The New Golden Era Begins (Wrestle X)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 06, 2012, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Sitting at a sidewalk cafe in downtown Houston is Tina dressed in a cool white dress with a bit of a V line exposing a couple inches of cleavage. The dress coming to a couple inches above her knees and the rest of her smooth, tan legs extending down to black, strappy high heels on her feet. She sits at a table with her blonde hair hanging down her shoulders and a white cup with tea in front of her. She stares off into the distance and Nykki Delight takes a seat across from her at the glass top table on black steel legs. The seats have the same type of frame, but with white cushions on the seat and back. Nykki wearing blue jeans and a black baby tee of the SEF rebel yell shirt. She brushes her red hair from her eyes looking at Tina who snaps out of it smiling at Nykki who says.

Hey girl, watching some hot guy huh!?!

Tina rolling her eyes just says.

Thinking about Sunday night, the night this Golden Gal showcases who the pride of SEF truly is!

A bigger smile on her face and Nykki taking a sip from the cup in front of her nods yes and says.

Thanks for ordering me tea, its great! So Wrestle X, you and Ashley Pearson and what a statement you made last Sunday declaring yourself the pride of SEF as Ashley is the pride of Houston! What do you think of Ashley Pearson?

Tina taking a sip of tea sets the cup down laying her hands on her lap saying.

I think she's a woman who stood up and said she was going to be a wrestler and she stood out by facing anyone and winning! She's tough and willing to push her body beyond the limit in order to climb to the top, just like I am. The problem is that Ashley Pearson is on the out and this Golden Gal is on the rise, the prowl!

Tina licking her lips deviously now and she takes another sip of tea. Nykki asking.

So you seem ready and having trained with you I know your physically ready, but your going against someone with more experience and in her hometown, any doubts?

Tina smirking a bit let's it fade to really think deep, then answers.

She does have eight years on me and while I was having barbie kick kens ass, she was debuting as a pro wrestler! She'll be thirty while I am just now this year legally allowed to drink yet I have out shined her already and come Sunday night will do the same. Ashley Pearson already said this was her last year, I am simply proving how right she is and how much better I am!

A cocky smirk on Tina's face and Nykki just saying.

She has her work cut out that's for sure! Though you do as well and a great match it should, but you think it could steal the show!?

Tina still smirking says.

Considering who I learned from, yea, its in me to want to, but my main goal is to beat Ashley in the middle of the ring, make her tap and realize who the real T & A is and that is who will be rising to the top this year!

Tina getting fired up some more attracts some attention from others in the cafe who watch on as a fan. Nykki just asking.

You sure your not working too hard, perhaps pushing yourself too far?

Tina laughing now just takes a sip of tea, then sets the cup down and stands up spreading her arms out arrogantly. She places her hands on her hips and says.

There is nothing too hard for me to handle and Sunday night everyone will witness that to be true when I make Ashley Pearson tap out at the biggest show of the year. Two weeks ago I already did it, so what has changed since then? Has she studied hard an found a weakness?

A laugh from Tina who says.

She better look harder than I already do because Sunday night there will be no flaw in my game, there will be no way for her to beat me! This Golden Gal is leading a new era and soon it will be the real foxy lady wearing the World Title! Now excuse me, I'm off to dance away the night, your joining me later, right!?!

Tina looking down at Nykki who finishes her tea, then stands saying.

Oh yea, gotta keep them hips in shape, later girl!

They bump asses, then walk off as the view fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF