sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Blazin' Up

Started by Da Gangstas, June 13, 2011, 07:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Standing backstage at the Joe is Corez decked out in a THC shirt with his torn jean shorts and boots on. He’s finishing up taping his wrists and looks up with a smirk tossing the tape away and we hear.

OUCH!

Then Xanthus steps into view holding his head with a can of Natural Ice in his hand saying.

Fag, ya almost took my damn eye, how we supposed to win the Tag Titles if I can’t see to carry ya?!

Corez laughs and X punches him in the arm saying.

Ya sumbitch, ya better be on your goddamn game tonight, so we can take them titles with us right here in the fucking D, then go blaze up with our hometown crowd!

They both smirk and loud cheering can be heard from the live crowd already filing into the arena. Corez then says.

Yea bro, don’t worry, I’m all set to carry your deadweight ass and make sure we get them titles around our fucking waists. Mesa and Jay, we gotta work together no doubt, we need to go all out on Destruction and beat them big bastards down, but hey, only two of us are walking out with them straps. Ya know we got the mad respect, but ya also know it don’t fucking matter who your opponent’s are. If me and X here had to go one on one for a single title we’d kill each other and I’d of course win!

He chuckles and punches X in his arm who says.

Fuck you dick, ya know I’d whip yo ass any day, but no doubt about it we’d come back here and smoke up all night drinking until dawn. Ain’t nothing comes between us, but we can make you think otherwise, so tonight them straps are coming with us. Ya get that Destruction, Frankie, tell your big fucking monsters they ain’t shit to us and they ain’t got shit on us. And tell them to get ready and kiss them belts goodbye, tell them THC is gonna smoke everyone in that fucking ring and smoke ya all out of the goddamn building after we win the Tag Titles!

X gets all crazy eyed and does crotch chops, then whips around with a spin kick to the SEF logo on the barbed wire fence and starts punching at it and head butting the fence. He slams down his beer and tosses the can away as Corez shrugs, smirks, and says.

And yea folks, he’s worse in the ring, he’ll kill himself to make sure we do walk out the champs and well me, I’m a bit calmer back here. Make no mistake about though, when that bell rings The Hardcore Connection will show you why we are the best fucking team today. Were brothers by blood and birth, we know each other and Jay, Mesa, we know you guys well enough to know we can beat Destruction and you guys got the first shot when we win!

X moves forward nodding and leans an arm on Corez shoulder saying.

Hell fucking yea bro, that sounds good, they deserve them straps and hey, in this fucked up match I guess ya never know, but ya all better know that ya gotta kill us to win!

X moves outta view now and Corez nods in agreement, then says.

Ya heard the crazy muthafucka, he’s right and Destruction, your staring at the end of your reign as World Tag Team Champions and if I were to bet on this match, I’d bet that your staring at the new Tag Champs!

A Natty Ice then comes his way through the air and Corez catches it, cracks it open, and then slams it against X’s in the air and they chug the beer down. The cans get tosses away and they both do crotch chops yelling.

KISS THIS!!!

Then they head outta view, each going separate ways, but X comes running back through with a carton of more beer, not sure how much as he moves back outta view after Corez. So now we just see the SEF logo hanging before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF