sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Defining Moment. [Wrestle X]

Started by Bluelight788, April 08, 2012, 06:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

We are just hours away from the biggest SEF event of the year, Wrestle X. Taking placei n Houston, Texas, this could be one of the biggest Wrestle X events in the history of SEF. One of the matches on tonight's card features a Scaffolding Match between Xanthus and Derek Helms. Their rivalry dates back to February 11th at Evolution 51 where the two went one on one in a hardcore bout of the ages and Derek was named the winner. He later went on to capture the International Championship, and Xanthus has been on the hunt for the title. For weeks, Xanthus has been doing what he does best and that's play mind games with the Hardcore Daredevil, as well as attacking him week after week. Many speculate that Derek is not 100 percent going into Wrestle X due to Xanthus' recent attacks. It'll be interesting to see if Derek can retain his International Title.

Just like last week, we see Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms hanging out together, this time inside Ashley's home in Hoston, Texas - the site of tonight's Wrestle X event. The two are currently sitting on Ashley's couch in her living room sharing a blunt and a beer like last week.

Ashley
I must say it's very refreshing to hang out with you and actually tolerate your company.

Derek Helms
Same here. For once I'm not kicking your ass.

Ashley
Good one.

Ashley passes the blunt over to her ex husband as he takes a big hit off it. He then takes another couple drinks of his beer.

Derek Helms
Well, this is it Ashley. You and I have made it to the biggest show of the year in our favorite wrestling company. It just sucks you don't have a championship bout.

Ashley
That's okay, I have the next best thing. Tonight I get to show the fans of SEF that Ashley Pearson is not some washed up second rate wrestler. Everytime I'm in the ring, I give it my all! I may not have a lot of championships to my name, but that shouldn't take away from my heart and my passion for professional wrestling. It's not about not having a championship bout tonight, it's about going out there in my hometown of Houston fucking Texas and showing the thousands in the crowd watching just who Ashley Pearson is.

Derek Helms
Who is Ashley Pearson?

Ashley
A hard working, ass kicking, tough fucking bitch, that's who! Tina may be the personification of Talent & Agressions, but I'm the personification of ambition and determination. I have never been more focused and determined as I am at this point in my career. To go out there in my hometown at the biggest show of the year and defeat Tina means the world to me and I'll be damned if I let her beat me!

Derek Helms
You have some competition that's for sure. It wasn't easy taking this title away from her. She really is who she says she is. Then again, it wasn't easy beating you either. You both have a lot of fight in your bodies and I'm sure it will be one hell of a match. But you know something? I have faith in you. I believe that you can beat her tonight.

Ashley
Thanks, Derek. That actually means a lot to me.

Ashley takes the blunt from Derek and takes a couple hits. She then takes a big drink of her beer and slams it on the table.

Derek Helms
Want another?

Ashley
Nah. Three is enough. I don't need to be drunk for that match against Tina. That's not who I am.

Derek Helms
Good girl.

Ashley
Shut up...

Ashley playfully smacks Derek across the face.

Ashley
So what can expect to happen in your match against Xanthus? That guy has been pretty unstoppable as of late and there are many who think he has the advantage going into tonight.

Derek Helms
Yeah I'll admit, I have been getting my ass beat. Xanthus is fucking crazy, but he is very intelligent and is quite the mastermind. He knows how to get under people's skin and he's definitely gotten under mine. But to say that he has the advantage going into tonight's show is bullshit. There is a reason I am the fucking International Champion right now! Just like you, I got out there and give it my all and show the fans how hardworking and determined and focus Derek Helms really is. I prove it week after week. Even if I don't get a victory, you still know that I gave it everything I had. Tonight, I'm going to give it everything I got. Tonight, I'm going to retain my International Championship when I drive Xanthus 40 feet below the scaffolding with the Conccusion piledriver!

Ashley
The Scaffolding Match is a very dangerous match and I hope you guys survive it. SEF wouldn't be the same without Derek Helms or Xanthus.

Derek Helms
Your match against Tina will be a good one, but I think Houston is definitely going to get their moneys worth when they witness the hardcore bout of a lifetime between Xanthus and I. I've said it time and time again, Xanthus and I are two very fucking insane individuals and when gold is on the line we are more than willing to tear each other apart. Xanthus is going to put up a fight, no doubt about it, but I'm not letting go of this Intnernational Title anytime soon. This is my third title defense and I'm not going to let it end there. You know what they say - the third time is a charm. If anything, I have the advantage going into tonight's show. Just like you being able to compete in your hometown, winning the war against Xanthus means the world to me. Like he said, maybe we'll end up friends after all is said and done, but you can certainly expect me retaining this fucking championship!

Ashley
Damn. See, this is why I married you. You have the same passion for this shit as I do and you will stop at nothing to achieve success. You certainly have proven you are one of the top guys of SEF, and win or loss tonight, people are still going to know that you have the heart of a champion.

Derek Helms
Thanks Ashley. That means a lot to me.

Derek takes a few hits off the blunt before passing it to Ashley who takes a hit for herself. She finishes off the blunt and puts it out in the ash tray.

Ashley
By the way, don't twist what I said right there. Don't go thinking that you and I are going to be getting back together. I'm happy with the way things are between us.

Derek Helms
Same here. Well, I should get going back to the hotel.

Ashley
Okay. It was nice having you over at my house for a change!

Derek Helms
Well, thank you for having me. Anytime where I get to smoke a blunt and drink a beer with my ex wife without kicking her ass is a good time in my book. Good luck with your match tonight. You deserve to win this, and I believe you will succeed.

Ashley
Thank you. And good luck with your match tonight as well. Xanthus is going to bring his A game and I know you're going to bring yours, and I believe you will retain that title.

Derek Helms
Thanks, babe.

Ashley
Derek...

Derek Helms
I know, I was just kidding. See ya later.

Derek walks outside and closes the door. Ashley retreats to her couch and pulls out a book from under it. It's a photo album and Ashley turns to the page that has her wedding photos. A tear drops from her eyes and she quickly wipes it away and closes the book. She then puts it back under the couch and exits the room.

Tonight, Ashley Pearson faces off against bitter rvial Tina. But, Derek Helms puts his International Championship on the line against Xanthus. The scaffolding match has recorded a few fatalities and anything can happen in the land of extreme. Tension has been brewing over these past few weeks and Derek is more determined than ever to keep the gold he wears over his shoulder!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF