sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

X Marks The Moment (Wrestle X)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 08, 2012, 07:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Laying on top of some scaffolding set up in the back of the AstroDome is Xanthus in his ring gear with an old THC shirt on. He stares up at the cement ceiling and walls, large pipes and ducts running along it and X just spread out casually. The view from his left more level with his sight and he turns his head staring this way saying.

This is what it comes to cause all that build up to get here is just that, build up, a preview what what is to come, but what is to come cannot be prepared for. Derek Helms, if you think the build up was crazy and insane, this scaffolding will kill those thoughts and perhaps us! This is all I have cared about, this one night, its all I have been living for since before I made the challenge. I want to prove to myself I can do this, even if it ends up killing me, I came here to SEF for this!

And X nips up to his feet all intense leaping up into the air with a spin kick, then smirks sarcastically dropping down cross legged, indian style! He rests his arms on his legs and says with a casual smirk.

This scaffolding is a home to me as much as that ring is for ever since competing in my first one which was...a while ago...ten years or more, I felt at home.

A distant look in his eyes as he remembers back and a faint smile now as he says.

Its just a little bit of wood for a platform, a stage, held up by a steel structure, but it can produce some great moments, many memories! And it can hurt, it can kill, and you bet your ass it can cost champions their titles. That International Title is rich with history and a piece of my puzzle that has never been found. Tonight against a man I consider to be on his way to higher things and not just the blunt celebration we need to have afterwards regardless of who wins, tonight Derek and I reset hardcore wrestling right here where I sit! Perhaps a man I could one day call my greatest opponent, but first I must defeat him in what is my little, humble yard of crazy, insanely chaotic destruction!

His demeanor calm, but his eyes intensely staring as Xanthus says.

Defeating you has not been and will not be easy, but if it was I would not be facing you! And that is what you have to do to stop me Derek, the Concussion all the way down, break my fucking neck, kill me, and you win!

His eyes dead serious, no emotion on his face, just dark eyes staring intently. Xanthus calm still, but his eyes, those eyes of a hard soul staring out as he says.

Its a long ways down and its just the two of us up here dancing the night away, but only one leaves as champion. Thing is, neither one of us may be walking out or even walking again, so that belt, as much as I want it, its not all that is on the line. Survival my friend, its down to just the two of us and I beat my demons, now its time to beat you! Wrestle X ain't a place where I made many memories, hell, I think when SEF started doing this show I was sitting in some crackhouse with a needle in my arm! And no, I don't want no pity, just telling my story of how a few years since then and here I sit above everyone ready to open the biggest show of the year with my greatest rival cause this year is just getting started boys and girls!

He raises his arms up in an X, then hops up doing a crotch chop and now leaps off the scaffolding with a senton bomb down, down, oh, on a stack of mattresses, like three or four. Xanthus bouncing a little when he hits and then he rolls off leaping into a series of spin kicks, then mocks a karate kid pose and adjusts his shorts and nuts. He flips us off while walking away laughing and shouting.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

More laughing as he swaggers down the hall ready as ever for what is expected to be a classic hardcore match!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF