sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Resurrection (Wrestle X)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 08, 2012, 08:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

The chain whips out of the dark shadows of the alleyway smashing a man in his head sending him to the sidewalk with a scream, then The Resurrector moves in with a hard kick to the head with his boot. The chain in his right hand, a golden glint to it and he drags the man up to his pickup tossing him in the back. The Resurrector walking around to the drivers door hopping in and starting up the metal beast, then roars through the poor dead streets of the ghetto into darkness which fades into the usual deep, dark, dank basement. The Resurrector in his surgeon pants and the machete laying on the wooden table to the left of the metal crucifix holding the man from earlier. His chest and stomach cut all up while his face is beaten bloody and bruised. His blue jeans stained in blood and The Resurrector admiring his work just says.

The meek shall be eradicated to make way for the strong who will always survive the impending doom of humankind! Tonight on this night of Wrestle X, on this major religious holiday, tonight you die in the name of The Resurrector who will take your lost soul and use it to become greater than I already am!

And with that he lifts the heavy machete like a butter knife and with one swift swipe the man on the cross has his head lopped off to the floor frozen in fear! Then his limbs are cut off letting the carcass fall to the floor and The Resurrector turning rests the machete on his right shoulder. Blood stains his body and face as he says with a snarl.

Matlock, don't worry, I can find time for my hobby and make sure to bring my focus on kicking your fat ass all over my ring! And your crown, well, its right here son!

He raises his left hand into a fist motioning this the only Matt gets crowned tonight! A bit of a sadiistic smirk and The Resurrector lowers his arm saying.

Tonight you do make history at Wrestle X whether it is your first appearance at this event or not for tonight the whole world sees you choke! Whether you want to or not you will choke from the chain I wrap around your neck, this chain!

And he drops the machete on the table, then walks off to the left so all we see is the limbs of the body hanging from the cross, blood still dripping and the rest on the floor with blood all over. The Resurrector steps back into view with the chain containing the Franchise Title in his right hand saying with a smirk.

And after tonight it will never been seen again and perhaps you won't either, then again, we'll see about that! My goal isn't to run you off or bury you deep, just to beat you you down, plain and simple. You got lumps coming son and you gonna feel them on your head tomorrow morning, but at least your on the biggest stage of all! The Icon stands before you right now and will stand over you after choking you out, so here's your crown son!

And he raises the chain up, then stops looking off to the right saying with question.

Mack!?

Daddy Mack

Shane Mack steps into view from the right wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket with his blonde hair and clean shaven face asking.

When you gonna be done so we can go burn a blunt?

The Resurrector with the chain in his hands nods past him to the camera which Mack's turns to see and grins chesire cat like. Then he waves with with his right hand saying.

Hey ma, I'm on TV!

Then Mack looks back at his big friend saying.

So well hey, well you clean up the damn mess ya made, I'll take care of this shit cause after tonight...DA SHOWS OVA!

And then BAM, he nails Da Shows Ova sending the feed to black and making us all wonder, why the fuck is Shane Mack back in SEF and for Wrestle X!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF