sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ressurection of An I-Con [Wrestle X]

Started by TheMatlock, April 08, 2012, 09:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMatlock

The camera faded in now, to find yours truly in a room backstage at the Astrodome. Yours truly is facing the wall, arms outstretched to the side in a crucifix position. No words are said right away, but when I speak, my words speak truth.

So here we are, the night of Wrestle X! The night of the biggest stage in our sport, and a stage I can't say I've been ever been on it.Then again, I've taken so many hits to the head over the years maybe I've forgotten. Nevertheless, this is one of the most watched events in the world, and one of the biggest nights my career in a long time. Tonight is the night where the true icon of SEF will truly be ressurected!

I turn around now, my gaze quickly turning to the camera, a smirk on my face.

I may be fighting a man who calls himself "The Ressurector", but tonight his legacy dies with no chance of ressurection, reincarnation, or anything else. That Franchise Championship died with BUD, and it's a belt I won a long time ago. You want to melt it down and use it as a chain, that's fine with me. You think I give a fuck? You melt down a worthless hunk of junk? The real prize at stake here Troy, is that I-Con championship of yours. I know what it used to be, I know what is is now. It's the second most important championship in SEF right now, and that's going to be my pedastal to finally get to the SEF Championship.

Grinning, I let out a loud laugh that lasts for a good couple of minutes.

You're going to deny it Troy, but I know I've gotten to you. All the sneak attacks over the past several weeks, you're looking over your shoulder wondering where I'm going to be. You might have gotten the victory over me before one on one, and in the tag match, but this is different. This is the grandest stage of 'em all, the biggest night in our careers, and the fight of our lives. You think you have me all figured out, but you don't. This is the night when the true god of wrestling rises from the grave, is ressurected and slowly begins his ascent back to the top. This is the night where the Ressurector ends up crucified and back on the cross where he belongs! This is the night an icon is ressurected, and that will happen once I kick your ass all over Houston!

Fade out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF