sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Real Triple Threat

Started by Bill Roberts, June 13, 2011, 09:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

A limo comes pulling into the back of the Joe and once it stops at the back door we see the cigar smoking, bull ice drinking Ice Bull step out in black shades, an old Motley Crue tee, ripped jeans, and boots. He’s followed by Bill Roberts who sports a fancy shirt and dark sunglasses studded and flashy, plus designer jeans and sneakers. He slams the door shut as Bull grabs their bags from the trunk and hauls them in behind Bill. So we follow them on into the arena where Doug Melvin approaches them stopping Bill. The Bull comes up staring down Doug who gulps nervously, but Bill puts a hand up and nods to Doug for the go ahead. Doug just asks.

Tonight you and Ice Bull here along with The Grand Minoru face The Triad in perhaps your biggest match ever, what are your thoughts on Rick Reynolds, Thor, and Rob Rocco?

Bill smirks arrogantly as the Bull just stands there with the bags over his shoulder looking calm, but alert. Bill pulls the shades up resting them on his head, then brings his hands up to his chin thinking, still smirking and lowers his hands hooking his belt loops.

Look here Doogie, number one, this is far from my biggest match ever, so do your research before you run off at the mouth. Now I will admit it is a huge match, one of my biggest and definitely a huge opportunity to let SEF know where the real talent now lies and it ain’t in The Triad!

He snickers and folds his arms arrogantly and casually over his chest as he continues.

Ya see, this big man here will out power Thor all day long and stomp his big ass boot through Thor’s head!

Doug chimes in with a question.

Thor is a former World Champ and Rick Reynolds also, plus Rob has-

Bill cuts him off saying.

I know who they are, I know all about Rick Reynolds, the arrogant prick who thinks he is above everyone else and well, why shouldn’t he?!

Doug asks.

So you like his style, perhaps have studied him?

Bill smirks and says.

Yea, you could say that, considering I study everyone in that ring, Reynolds more so as I do like his style, but his time is over. Bill Roberts is the new flavor in SEF and tonight I will prove that to Reynolds himself. Minoru and I, we’ve been teaming together for eight fucking years now in SEF, we’ve worked with countless wrestlers through the history of this company and learned a lot. You will be seeing us in a Tag Title match one day and no doubt about it I just may have to go for double gold and knock Nick Torres off to take the World Heavyweight Title!

A big grin on his face now and Doug asks.

I can see that one day, but The Triad has proven not very long ago that they can dominate SEF, what makes you any better than them?

Bill arches a brow and lowers his hands to his hips saying.

I’ve got the talent of Reynolds and as I was eluding to earlier, this big monster has the power of Thor, plus some while my partner, The Grand Minoru, he and I know each other as well as Reynolds and Rocco, hell, me and Rob go way back in SEF.

Doug asks.

Your definitely not lacking on confidence, but what really makes you think your good enough, what makes you stand higher?

Bill slightly annoyed, but just smirks and says.

My…

He trails off and then Doug is whipped around by The Grand Minoru who’s in his ring gear with his face painted tiger style to match it. Doug gulps again and Minoru just does a cut throat motion and then smirks. He slaps Doug lightly and shoves him aside shaking hands with Bill, then walks with him to their room with Ice Bull in tow. Once he gets in the doorway his hand comes back forcing us to stay out, then Bull shuts the door.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF