sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry Visits Daddy Mack.

Started by The Perry Family, August 15, 2022, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry. Is Shown Walking Backstage, To Find Daddy Mack, He Suggested She Can Go Find Him Backstage So They Can Get Better Acquainted, She Is Alone and she Takes A Deep Breath And She Then Begin To Talk.

Sierra Perry. I Wonder Where He Is Hope He Around Here, Somewhere! 

she wait
Jade West

Daddy Mack

"So you decided to come see what all the fuss is about over The Showsteala!?!"

(Sierra looking around until she looks up a ladder where Daddy Mack sits on top with his legs straddled to either side just dangling like he don't care. Mack looking down at Sierra with lust in his eyes and a sarcastic grin forming and he hops off the ladder dropping down to his feet in a half of a squat to rise up slowly checking out the body of this hottie. Sierra smiling at him as Mack smoothly wraps is left arm around her slender waist.)

"My room or yours? That is if you want to get better acquainted, I don't care what room we use?! Maybe the bosses office is empty and we can use that??"

(Mack staring into Sierra's eyes laying on that slick smirk like only he can and just plants a hot kiss on her lips letting her get a taste of what may come.)

The Perry Family

Sierra perry. Your Place, Sounds Just Fine To Me, IM Sure Jade West, And The Wolf Can Take Care Of Themselves, Now Let ME, Ask You, A Question Your Car Or Mine 

she wait for Reply
Jade West

Daddy Mack

The Perry Family

she rolls her eyes and turns to the hallway walks down until she reaches the door walks out barley says a word she looks for her car, she unlocks it with a key she got opens the door and she turns to him and begin to talk.

Sierra Perry come in the car locks itself so where u want to go ? i need something to drink how about you ?

she wait
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Mack amused by Sierra just keeps his sarcastic smirk as he leans back and says.)

"I could go for a drink with ya, let's just get outta here and, so we can get better, acquainted!"

(Mack winking and sliding an arm around her ready to go.)

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry. Pulls Out Of The Parking Lot and, Drives, Really Fast And She Then Begin To Talk.

Sierra Perry U Might Want To Put Your Seat-Belt On Better To Be Safe Then Sorry, So Anyway Tell Me About Yourself,

she wait for Reply
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Mack still amused as he slaps on the strap which turns the annoying dinging sound off, then says.)

"Born in Baton Rouge, trucked around the country when I wasn't raised in the northern sticks of Michigan down to the motor city of Detroit where I fell in love with wrestling and been The Showsteala ever since. Took myself around this world a few times and took SEF with me a few more, now its just all about these three letters I guess, SEF is for life. I may have a sweet, soft spot for you pretty ladies though and you a fine lady indeed. So what about you, why you taking ol' D-Mack to your place anyways, you really want to get acquainted me, intimately acquainted!?!"

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry. Not Much To Tell About Me There Is Just Me and My Sister Alive from Our Family,And That is Mostly About It, our Villiage was Destroyed during The Cold Wars Curella Lives in Germany i live In New Jersey Alone. Ido Know How To Have Fun On A Outing Im Sure You Do As Well, 

Sierra Perry I Like To Know Everything About The People I Hang Out With, And We Are Going Have Fun Tonight

she Waits
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF