sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

THE WAR WAGES ON

Started by Daddy Mack, June 22, 2011, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Standing with his back to the door of a locker room is Frank E Dangerously dressed as usual in a Detroit ballcap and pinstripe suit. His arms are crossed over his chest with a cell phone clutched in his right hand. He stares out with eyes lit on fire and says.

This is it, its time we take matters into our own fucking hands and bring SEF back, so I have taken it upon myself to pick up the reigns that Viper’s new Manager failed to pull and I am running the whole fucking show!

He smirks big, that fire still burning in his eyes as he continues.

Monday Night WAR will happen on July 4th and Wrestle X will still happen in August on the 28th. All titles were vacated and that ruling is going to stand by order of Viper. He told me to start fresh with the show I created, WAR, so we are doing just that and its gonna take place inside the old MCW Arena in Detroit. The main event is gonna be Corez and Xanthus versus Nick Torres and Troy Storms and the winners pick the match at Wrestle X for the vacant World Title. Corez and Nick Torres will be the ones in that match at Wrestle X for the belt they both deserve to wear right now! We’ll also be seeing a battle royal to find out who earns the North American Title, plus a tag team tournament will be starting up to name new Tag Champs!

His smirk fades now, an almost bitter look in his eyes and he says.

Destruction will not be here for a longtime if ever again for even they are not immune to injuries of this sport and that’s all I’m saying. We do have some good teams in SEF and now is time to step it up to be even better!

The fire still there and now Frankie regains that devious smirk saying.

Viper stated that this would be a fresh start and now with me in charge I guarantee you it will be just that. I don’t play nice or please anyone. I simply get the fucking job done and try to pull off the best show in town, so ya never who ya may see show up!

Still smirking, Frankie just says.

Its time to get dangerously once more in SEF, so let the fucking war wage on and on kicking all these pukestain indies to the goddamn curb!

And now he uncrosses his arms to dial a number on his phone, then just walks off and so were left to our own thoughts and ideas. Man, wonder if this means SEF will indeed be alive or just end up dying like maybe it should? Wonder what pastrami and peanut butter with apples would taste like on whole wheat bread? Wonder what lies out there in the universe? Anyways, hopefully SEF is back, but we’ll see, so stay tuned folks, ya never, ever know what your gonna see next!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF