sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Soulless Bitch Has Awoken(Homecoming #1)

Started by ArchangelWhisper, August 09, 2012, 11:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchangelWhisper

When the camera's roll for her first match promo a very different Whisper is seen... Near black eyes and a cold glare towards the camera show as she sits on a bench leaning forward dressed in tight fitting pants and a low cut and quite revealing white top..

Whisper : I did not think I would do this again with no memories of what it is like... But I did it... I unleashed the rage and opened the doors to hell... Sorry Taylor.. I am sorry for your career will be shortened dramatically.. When people face the Arch Angel their careers are on the line.. The Arch Angel of Wrestling... It is not a moniker Taylor... It is what I am... I am no Angel.... I will not ever pretend to be one... I am certainly not just a regular diva.... I am Whisper... The nightmare of many in the past... Your worst nightmare becomes a reality when we face Taylor... Because I will take great pleasure in destroying you...

Whisper smirked and licked her lips slowly..

Whisper : The bloodlust has been awakened and unlike some vampire wannabe I do not intent to drink it... I lust to spill blood... I thrive on breaking bones and creating carnage and mayhem in the ring...

Whisper chuckled and flicked a lock of hair to the side..

Whisper : I hope you are ready Taylor... Ready for a fight.... Ready to fight for your career... Your life... Hell... Be ready to fight for your soul.. Do not pray for mercy for I will show you none... My old monikers... The names bestowed upon me by my peers... They will truly fit the woman you are going to be facing on Homecoming.. The Soulless Bitch... For when I am unleashed.. I am indeed soulless and I could not care less about what permanent damage I inflict upon you.. For only the soulless are truly without mercy and I am never going to show mercy upon those that stand in my way again.. The Diva of Destruction... I am all woman but that does not stop me or slow me down in any way as I start a new chapter of Destruction by Whisper... The old chapters showcase a multitude of promising careers destroyed by my hand... Or foot... Or whatever object I could get my hands on at that time... There isn't a woman in SEF more destructive or aggressive then yours truly..But you don't have to take my word for it... Ask around and find out for yourself or better yet... Experience it for yourself...

The smirk on her face grew wider and the devilish glint in her eyes more profound..

Whisper : I am sure you will answer me with a witty comback and some nice remarks of your own Tay-tay.. But do ask yourself before you do speak... Do I really want to fuel the rage ? If you do then by all means go right ahead and do so.. If you do not want to fuel the rage already burning to inflict pain and carnage then be very.. very careful with what you say.. Not knowing me is one problem you face... Not knowing what fuels the darkside is another.... The Arch Angel is going to spread her wings and she will have no mercy upon the unfortunate victims on her way to gold...

With that said the scene fades to black...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF