sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Whisper?! More like Whore!

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 10, 2012, 01:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The Icon Champion of SEF sits on a park bench in Detroit overlooking the river and she wears pink and white sneakers, tight bell bottom styled blue jeans, and a thin black suede jacket. Her blonde hair freely hanging down her shoulders and Taylor leans back a bit relaxed just staring out at the river a bit fond of the flowing water. She just smiles showing no pressure on her at all while saying.

So this fake trick calling herself Whisper who I will refer to as simply, Whore, she wants to run down some accomplishments she had somewhere else in some run down joke of a company!?! She thinks competing with the likes of Midnight is worth mentioning when the only reason Midnight is not in SEF anymore is because she refused to face me in the ring!? Midnight is scared of me, afraid of what I will do to her if she meets me in the ring and you Whore, you should be too!

Taylor smirks a bit arrogantly and says.

I'd love to hear more of your petty accomplishments, but I can think of a lot better things to do with my time, like going to the dentist, not that I need it!

She smiles big showing those pearly whites, grins arrogantly some more and says.

You can go on and on foaming at the mouth about who you are and what you will do to me, but until you prove it your simply blowing smoke Whore. What have you done in SEF? I have proven myself to be one of the best in the world and here I am working my way up to that World Title which I should be getting a shot at instead of facing you. However, I did make the challenge because you see, nothing else matters except what happens inside that ring when you and I lock up for the first time and I make you tap out. The only one getting humbled Sunday night is you Whore for I have shown what I can do time after time, I am Icon Champion and one title away from the illustrious Grand Slam Championship! You are a thorn in my side about to be pulled and plucked away, then you go start at the bottom and work your way up SEF as I did. Your past is just that, your past, so bore me and whoever you want with it, but facts are facts, your the rookie Whore, your a newcomer about to meet your match, hell, I'm more than a match for your skank ass! Remember too, you targeted me, you want me, and if you want to break my neck, then you better be ready to die trying because when you or anyone comes at me the way you have, I'll make sure your the one broken down and beaten to a bloody pulp!

A fierceness in her eyes and Taylor's smirk getting deviously intense, then she just says.

You can try to hype yourself up all you like claiming to be some arch angel and soulless one, but in the end Whore, you are nothing more than that. Your a whore working with management to try and weasel your way into a top position, but it will not work for your in SEF, the place where you have to rely on your own merits to get the job done. Your entering a world you have no idea about a world where your little illusions of being some destructive diva or whatever it is you keep claiming to be will remain just that, an illusion. Whore, your such a bore and such a lowly, poor excuse for a woman, you give women a bad name. You couldn't even reveal yourself without two men in the ring to protect you. You can't fight me one on one without help from the General Manager, your a bigger coward than Midnight for at least she accepted she could not beat me and left SEF. You think you can beat me, yet all you have shown is that you will never beat me, especially not by this Sunday for your too weak. You rely on other people to do your dirty work and by the way, how did it feel when I knocked you out on Wednesday and retained my Icon Title despite your attempt to make me lose? I know, I did lose the Tag Titles, or rather Johnny did as I had other things on my mind. Besides, we had no competition in the tag team division and I'm not really here for Tag Titles. Sure its gold and this Icon Title means the most to me, next to being World Champion which is my next step after beating you, Whore, within an inch of your life if not to death!

A dead serious scowl on her face now and Taylor looking hot as ever just keeps her body relaxed back on the bench. A breeze off the river blows her blonde locks around a little and Taylor brushing them back with her left hand says.

I'll say whatever I want about you Whore, so take it however you like and use it however you want. Nothing you say or do matters for Sunday night, what I do to you in that ring will make you realize that perhaps you made a mistake coming to SEF. Maybe you'll be able to salvage a career and start over at the bottom after facing me, but rest assured honey, you will indeed be the one humbled for your the one who needs it. You came in here posing as someone else, as someone fairly famous to boot, and not even SEF believes your the real Rebecca, your a fake Whore.

Taylor smirking a bit cocky now cause she knows all she needs to know in order to beat this wannabe Whisper she is facing Sunday.

Your in for a world of hurt honey and I am just the woman to make sure you get hurt for once your locked in the T & A, you will have no choice, but to tap out! I have felt what you have to offer and I am still standing, still ready to tear you limb from limb, and I am willing to wait until Sunday. I have no problem at all, there is no pressure on me what so ever, hell, its almost like a night off, though it is pay per view, so your screwed. I am out for one goal, to show SEF brass that Taylor Andrews deserves to be World Champion, not facing some new chick who can't even admit to being a fake as we all know she is! Even Bill McLane made light of her ripping off the name Whisper. Hell, I think Nick Miller did as well and SEF would know, Shane Mack especially would know for he is friends with the real Rebecca's husband! Your a piece of trash Whore and come Sunday I'll be sweeping you out of my ring and working my way into a World Title shot and that's all I need to say to you, good riddance Whore!

Taylor smiling just stands up waving her right hand in a ta ta motion before walking off across the grass to a paved walk she takes into the city of Detroit. The sun shining and the breeze picking up a bit then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF