sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Abuse no More(Anyone can reply)

Started by AngelLynnCarrube, July 02, 2011, 08:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelLynnCarrube

First day of summer has arrived and everyone was preparing to beat the heat this year. Angel didn't like hot weather as it made he more cranky then usual, not given the fact she wasn't a fan of sweating her ass off in extreme heat. Angel was at home packing her stuff up as she got her a brand new place of her own in Brooklyn. She was going to be down the street from her mother, even though she hated her mother. Susan and her don't see eye to eye on alot of things and this made the tension between the two that much more heated. Angel resented her mother for not being there through her rough years and the fact her mother couldn't and wouldn't give up the drugs, made Angel much more hating her. Angel had dreams of her family being happy and living good, but seeing as this was Brooklyn we are talking about, that wasn't a dream that would come to light.
Angel was in her soon to be old bedroom, packing up her things when her mother came in, drunk and high as usual, starting belittling her daughter. Angel tried to ignore it but it was apparent her mother wouldn't let her.

"What the fuck you think your doing? You think you can just pack up and leave me? Not a chance shit for brains. Your not going anywhere."

Angel continued packing despite what her drunk and high mother had said. Her mother pushes Angel onto the bed and started screaming at her.

"YOU FUCKING HEAR ME ANG? I'M YOUR MOTHER AND I ORDER YOU TO STOP PACKING YOUR SHIT."

Angel gets up and just outright slaps her mother in the face. Her mother falls to the floor and cusses Angel.

"How fucking dare you Angel to slap me in the face. Wait until your stepfather gets home. He is going to beat you senseless for that."

Angel grabbed her mother by the throat and begins to almost choke her. She gets in her mothers face and finally shows she has had enough abuse.

"All my fucking life mother, you have done nothing but abuse me and treat me like shit. All my life I only wanted to be loved and you didn't give me that. ROT IN HELL MOTHER! I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS!"

Her mother starts crying and realizes that Angel does hate her. Angel goes back to packing the last of her stuff and grabs it, walking out of the room, never to lay eyes on her mother again. She goes out the front door, slamming it hard and loud enough for the neighbors to hear it. Angel was furious and wasn't in the mood for anyone's shit at this point. Angel runs down the stairs and out the building's front doors and onto the sidewalk in front of her mother's complex where she lived. Angel put down her stuff and began to ball her eyes out. She was hurting inside emotionally. The pain and the abuse was starting to get to her, along with the stress. Angel just sat there still balling her eyes out as the camera faded out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF