sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Brooklyn's Baddest Bitch War Promo

Started by AngelLynnCarrube, July 07, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelLynnCarrube

It was a hot day today in Tallahassee,Florida. Alot of people were hanging out at the beach, trying to stay cool and enjoy the summer. Angel was seen laying out on a beach towel in nothing but a sexy bikini,shades over her eyes and laying on her back. She glances over to the left and notices the camera facing her, apparently wanting a word from her on the match she was placed in due to the death of  a wrestling diva, Midnight. Angel lifts up her shades and sat up some before she started speaking. You can tell she was from Brooklyn by her rough feminine accent. Angel began to speak about her match.

"First off, I'd like to introduce myself to SEF. The name is Angel Carrube. Car-Ru-Be for those who can't seem to get my fuckin' last name pronounced right. Secondly...management was smart putting me in this match, because honestly, none of these worthless jackasses have the balls to beat me. No one that is involved in this match is going to be able to stop Brooklyn's Baddest Bitch. I have the skills in and out of the ring, seeing as I grew up on the streets and fought most of my life to survive. I know what it takes to win and I will not lose this match. In fact, each and everyone in this match couldn't even hold a candle to what I can do. I am unpredictable and quick. I maybe be short but I am willing to to fight anyone to win a championship title. And seeing as I come from New York, the North American title is perfect around my waist. Unlike the other divas, I am not some tramp that sleeps my way to the top. I am about kicking ass and then taking names later."

Angel sat all the way up and then reaches over, taking a sip from her lemonade and then setting it back down in the place she got it from. Angel continues.

"I noticed that there is some asshole named Hardcore Haz who is got to be the most pathetic person around. I seen his wrestling and his looks and I was disgusted at the fact that how does Sandman of ECW hasn't not sued Haz for copyright infringement? And don't tell me that your doing that cause he's some obsessive fan, because that is nothing but an excuse. Be original and quit trying to be something your not. Then you got Thor. Thor? Dude, did you run out of names to call yourself? I'll scream if he comes to the ring looking like the famous Thor of the comics. Then we got Joe Dumar, wtf? Messiah of Violence? Are you shittin' me? He looks like a Tommy Dreamer reject, not some Messiah. We got Ice Bull..(Angel laughs) who the fuck came up with that stupid name? Did you lose a bet with Red Bull company? Axel..come on..Axel? Guns-N-Roses called..they want their lead singer back. AND THEN we have The Rockstar. What you going to do hunny..sing me to stupid and then toss me over the ropes? (Angel chuckles) Lastly, Cody and Shane Jericho. Wait..Jericho had sex and this is what came out his wife's pussy? OMG!! (Angel bust out laughing hard) Oh wait..forgot the so T & A of SEF, Tina..real name Taylor Nina Andrews. Irrelevant as far as I am concern. She couldn't wrestle if a cock was hanging upside down and dangled in front of her mouth. Bottom line..your looking at the NEW North American Champion!"

Angel laid back down on her back, put the shades back on her eyes and smiled while the camera faded out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF