sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 78

Started by NBD, December 01, 2022, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Anarchy 78

LG Arena in Birmingham, U.K.

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Friday, December 2nd, 2022
Venue:  LG Arena in Birmingham, U.K.
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
rs
SEF Owners
ANA
&
LBD
rs
Event Staff
rs
Chris Orton(c) v. Daddy Mack
SEF Titan Championship
rs
9 Man Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Xanthus + Lil Mack + Big Mack v. PBR + Hiroku Shinobi +  San Yo Mitzu v. Cliff o Clink + Havoc + Flamez
rs
Tables Match
Phoenix v. Josh Dobbes(c)
SEF ICON Championship
rs
6 Person Tag Team Match
The Wolf + Sierra Perry + Jade West v. Carlos Mitchell + Jason Stratus + Simon Lee Nash
rs
Samantha Fame v. Sara Marie
Winner Receives A Womens World Title Shot @ WAR GAMES
rs
6 Person Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Stacy Wy & Nykky Dee v. Axel & Steve White v. LAJ(c) & Mesa(c)
Anarchy Tag Team Championship
rs
Main Event
Taylor Andrews v. LBD w/Daddy Mack
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Chris Orton(c) v. Daddy Mack
SEF Titan Championship

Mack teasing Chris about taking his title and seems to be set on doing it, but Taylor Andrews and Samantha Fame show up ringside with Nykky Dee and Stacy Wy assaulting Mack while the ref is distracted. Chris with Lights Out to Mack and wins the match.

"Here is your winner, Chris Orton."
rs
9 Man Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Xanthus + Lil Mack + Big Mack v. PBR + Hiroku Shinobi +  San Yo Mitzu v. Cliff o Clink + Havoc + Flamez

Cliff o Clink leads his team to seemingly victory in dominant fashion, though PBR just won't stop fighting, the DVF are too strong. The CoC is becoming in a league of his own these days and the IXF threat in the match adds some hardcore action, especially thanks to Xanthus' presence. Cliff gets the pin after The End on San Yo.

"Here are your winners, the DVF."
rs
Tables Match
Phoenix v. Josh Dobbes(c)
SEF ICON Championship

Back and forth between these two to the bitter end which sees Viper distracting Phoenix to allow Josh the opportunity of powerbombing his opponent through a table.

"Here is your winner, Josh Dobbes."
rs
6 Person Tag Team Match
The Wolf + Sierra Perry + Jade West v. Carlos Mitchell + Jason Stratus + Simon Lee Nash

The girls give the guys a fight, but Simon using his Anarchy Title to bash The Wolf in her head when the ref isn't looking, then rolls her up for the win.

"Here are your winners, Simon Lee, Jason, and Carlos."
rs
Samantha Fame v. Sara Marie

Nykky Dee and Stacy Wy with the assistance to help Samantha pick up the win.

"Here is your winner, Samantha Fame."
rs
6 Person Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Stacy Wy & Nykky Dee v. Axel & Steve White v. LAJ(c) & Mesa(c)
Anarchy Tag Team Champions

Samantha Fame and Taylor Andrews getting involved in this to help Nykky and Stacy, but all of the DVF gets involved as well which brings out the jwo and it looks like WAR GAMES already. Freedom by RATM plays over the pa bringing out Black Bob, Nero, and Eazy Earl to join the fight showing that The Black Day is back to play. Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays and out runs Rob Ruckus, Bill Roberts, and Mark Jackson to reunite The Triad in this 6 person triple threat tag team match. The DVF holding their own and Axel able to pick up the win amongst all the chaos after a Down Under Slam to Mesa.

"Here are your winners and NEW Anarchy Tag Team Champions, Axel and Steve White."

Cowboys From Hell by Pantera plays over the pa bringing out Skull and Cobra to jump in the ring and send the DVF running as Da Gangstas reunite the two OG's. The brawling ceases and PBR gathered at ringside with the jwo gets a mic and makes an announcement.

"Nice to see you both, but I got to say something about this whole PBR thing cause it ain't my name and I can't remember what it was supposed to mean. I miss being CWS, but the truth is I can wrestle sober sometimes, its just that I Can't Always Wrestle, so I carry a cane around to make up for any inability I may have. So call me CAW, call me drunk, call me your next f'n World Champ!"
rs
Main Event
Taylor Andrews v. LBD w/Daddy Mack
Winner Receives A Womens World Title Shot@ WAR GAMES

Hard nosed battle and truly the main event of the night as these two femme fatales hit each other with their best shots and neither will stay down. Both trying for their patented submissions and each escaping in the ropes. Viper finally gets involved to distract the ref while JEM smacks Taylor in her head with a microphone, then drops her with Fall of a Kingdom. LBD hitting JEM with a spear, then pins Taylor to win.

"Here is your winner, LBD."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF