sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ok

Started by Daddy Mack, January 09, 2023, 11:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"I'm Here!"

(Don't Tell Me How To Live by Monster Truck plays over the pa of the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona Spain riling up the crowd for the presence of Daddy Mack to saunter on down in his ring gear and that sarcastic smirk etched on his face only broken to smack some gum in arrogant fashion. Mack dancing his way down the aisle to skip up on the apron and bend down into the ring dancing around into a muscle pose, then pops up in a crotch chop and spits his gum out. The Showsteala calling for a microphone and stands front and center to say with a sarcastic smirk blazing bright like his baby blue eyes.)

"So yea, ok, I am Here...I am here boys and girls, so have no fear, for The Showsteala is always here to pick up the slack. Ain't no vacation left for me, no more tours overseas, I done enough of that, I paid my dues twenty years ago, now I take back what I want from this business I made on my back!!!"

(Mack lowers the mic a bit stone faced now and tosses it away showing he is done talking, its main event time.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF