sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

oookaaaayy...

Started by Daddy Mack, January 11, 2023, 04:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(So Mack was screwed, he was shafted, he was given a ballbat to the head courtesy of Phoenix who laid waste to everyone in the fatal 4 way last Friday. No official result on who won as no one really won and Mack does not give a flying f*ck who won. Mack is looking forward to this coming Friday night on Anarchy when he goes one on one with Phoenix. Mack don't even care that the AoW World Title is on the line because Friday is not about titles, no, Mack does not care that he was shafted out of a title opportunity, he cares that Phoenix took him out of a match with a ballbat. Mack wants answers and he will be on Anarchy to get those answers from the man himself. Daddy Mack has already arrived in Novi Sad Serbia to get his room for the week and enjoy his time to prepare for the questions he will ask Phoenix on Friday night. Mack is taking this lying down because as a matter of fact he is...lying down right now, oh. Well it seems he is getting a nap in at his room since its only Wednesday and he ain't ever gonna be the type to stress about anything, so Phoenix has two days to get ready for his interrogation. Mack he is ready to go as ya all know, he can jump on on a dime and deliver in time for anyone to stand in awe and wonder what ya all just saw. Mack sits up on his bed wearing a pair of black boxers and just chilling with slight sarcastic smirk on his face.)

"Okay Phoenix, you got my attention. You want The Showsteala on Friday, then you got him and everything else that comes with me, every bit of my thirty year legacy as a professional wrestler, you gonna get it all. Keep your title, I don't want it. I want you Phoenix, I want you to rock me like a f'n hurricane son, light me up again, only this time, bring it to my face full frontal and spit down my throat cause I'm a have my eyes locked on you and ready for anything and everything you bring. I admit, I been laxxed around here, I been laying low maybe, or I just be waiting for something like this to give me a reason, I don't know!?! I been doing this so long I and I never needed a reason to go against anyone at anytime, but I don't start shit anymore, I finish it. That is why Da Shows Ova when I say it is, when I deliver The Showstealing performance that no one else can. You best get yo ass up Phoenix, rise up and get ready to swing that bat, swing for the fences, and take my f'n head off before I do to you the same damn thing. You made quite the name for yourself, but my name still rings as loud as any, so bring it on firebird, bring the heat cause ain't no one hotter than Mack."

(And with that flash of a cocky ass grin he lays down pulling a sheet over him to rest and wait for Friday night Anarchy, the night Phoenix collides with Mack.)

Phoenix

Phoenix

"You're the man Mack, you are without a doubt the coolest muthaf***a yet you are the hottest thing going, you are two sides to every coping and remain one of the sanest people alive. Nothing bothers you, nothing eats at you, nothing gets to you because you don't let it. You do not let anyone or anything close enough to upset you, to ruin your plans, but alas, what plans even are there that you have drawn up because you do not ever have a plan!?! You are unique indeed Mack, you are once in a lifetime and you made SEF, you carried this place, but you are not SEF. I am SEF, ANA is SEF, and so many more, that is why we have our own fucking stable of SEF wrestlers, we are SEF, not you, not anyone else, we are the elite core of this company keeping it alive. And I am the f'n face of SEF, not you, not ANA, not anyone else, Phoenix is the face of SEF."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF